Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 12:25 pm

Drizzle walked through the forest until she found a clearing. She sat down near a large oak tree and waited for her opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 12:30 pm

Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro A64389 Eiiichiro

Eiiichiro dropped from the trees in front of his opponent and took out his knives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 12:46 pm

I've been waiting for an actual ninja to battle against.... i wasn't expecting you to come but as long as your here i might as well see if all my training has paid off *smiles* Kono Samurai * disippears as petals swirl around him... Try hitting something your can't see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 10:18 am

"I'm not going to." Drizzle smirked. "I'm just going to get ready. Kage Bunshin."
Clones appeared all around the area, some sitting on trees and others standing near them.
"Why don't I start out simple. Kaze no Yaiba!" Drizzle and her clones sent blades of wind around the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 2:55 pm

*Reappears holdinh arm* ow better than i thought Ha Kaze Benso *leafs swirl round eiiichiro countering the wind* now Ha Shurieken *Razor sharp leaves fly at drizzle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 10:46 am

"You're going to have to do better than that." Drizzle said. She gracefully dodged most of the shuriken. One scratched the side of her leg, but she didn't notice.
"Sandstorm no Jutsu." Drizzle whispered. From out of nowhere, a large sandstorm appeared. " Sandtrap no Jutsu." Drizzle used the sand from the sandstorm to create a large dome of sand right where Eiiirchiro was standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 3:12 pm

*Gets thrown backwards into a tree* aaaaaahhhh *Something breaks (not the tree)* Gurasu Riekyuu *grass surrounds Drizzle and and envelopes her* while your trapped Skikyo Seki Shisou (Life Gate Stab) and Skikyo Seki Handou (Life Gate kick) *Eiiichiro's hand and leg thrust into drizzles life gate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 3:16 pm

i think my arms broken 😢
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 12:13 pm

Ouch...
Drizzle fell down onto the ground, coughing out blood every few seconds. She looked up at Eiirchiro and smiled.
"Aid no Jutsu." she whispered. She healed herself until not many wounds were left. She looked up, her eyes red with anger. "Sabaku SouSou!" Sand from the sandstorm flew towards Eiirchiro, wrapping him in sand.

---

ยป Sabaku SouSou
Sand enwrapping the enemy is pushed inward, through the use of Chakra(controlling the air and sand). The inward movement crushes anything trapped inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 12:38 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH *CRACK* *CRACK* ONLY ONE THING TO DO PLANT DEMON
*PLANTS EXPLODE FROM EVERY ANGLE DESTROYING THE CLEARING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:26 pm

Drizzle was caught off gaurd and was blown away, banging into a tree. She looked around the smoke-filled clearing. Most of the trees and plants around were on fire. She got really mad.
Destroying nature for a spar... she thought, wiping blood from her arm. It's a shame... She walked over to Eiiirchiro.
"I think we've both had enough for one spar." she said, muttering something under her breath. "You had better go to a hospital somewhere." White and black flower petals surrounded Drizzle as she disappeared, leaving the destroyed clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:31 pm

Didn't even get a chance to try out my new sand jutsu's...*Punches self in the stomach* she's right destroying nature for a friendly battle...i better keep better check on my anger in the future...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 9:59 am

i 'd better leave *dissapeares into a sandstorm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 1:06 pm

Eiiichiro wrote:
i 'd better leave *dissapeares into a sandstorm*
hey il kill you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 2:53 pm

You think so *voice coming out of nowhere* Chidori *sends you flying into a tree* maybe you could but not here meet me in the field outside this forest then we'll see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 8:22 pm

awesome fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 1:44 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro   Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drizzle vs. Eiiichiro
Page 1 of 1