Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training [Firecracker,Miya]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Firecracker,Miya]   Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 11:02 am

Karei let out a slight sigh, twisting his torso with his hands on the base of his spine. There was a faint pop and crack. Turning back to his student, he smiled. "Alright, now what you need to know about close combat is three things. First, timing. Second, perception. Third, the actual taijutsu. The first and second can't really be trained except in combat, so I'd recommend that you train with another genin; preferably one skilled in taijutsu. As for the third, that too can be taught by that genin, but there are quite a few things I can teach you myself. For now, though, we need to condition your body for it. From now on, whenever you do solitary training, I want you to devote an extra hour to building your stamina, muscle mass, and over-all physical form." He instructed to her, writing all of it down on a scrap piece of paper with a pen-both of which he had found in his pocket- and handing it to her. He placed the pen back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Training [Firecracker,Miya]   Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:44 am

Miya took the piece of paper and put it in her pocket. ''So what are we going to do now, Sensei?'' she asked looking again somewhat cold at Karei. She didn't want to be cold but she did it by habit. She wanted to continue training Taijutsu, but she wouldn't mind a little Genjutsu or Ninjutsu as well. Her golden eyes stared at Karei all fired up to start training again.

[[Sorry it's so short but I didn't know what to say ^^']]
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training [Firecracker,Miya]   Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 2:22 pm

"For now, train on your own. I have quite a few things that I need to attend to, and I think we've done more than enough for our first meeting." He said, as he turned to look at the sun. It was sinking low in the sky; they'd spent more time than he would have liked. Turning to her, he gave her a smile and wave, and then disappeared, off toward the location of his home.

[[Yeah, mines awful short too.]]

{[Short]}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [Firecracker,Miya]   Training [Firecracker,Miya] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training [Firecracker,Miya]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Training Areas! :: Genin Training Areas!-
Jump to: