Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist

Training Empty
PostSubject: Training   Training Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:02 pm

Hitogotoshi sat in his black coffin, the hinged door open. The dark abyss of night enveloping his skinny body. He looked out blankly at the dark invisible mist. Only his 3 senses were there with him besides the small possum munching on his trail mix that was strapped to his hip. He could taste the saltiness of the sea air, he could see the water resedue on his glass eyes,and he could smell the wetness of the mudflats. Hito stayed there for a long time until he thought his body was ready. Ready to train.

He pulled out a syringe from a silver box and injected himself with a clear liquid before getting up and taking his stance in front of the clusters of boulders and mud. He began to jump from rock to rock, dancing over the deep mud until he was going too fast for the eye to see. He hated going high speeds with this fragile body, but it was the only way for it to get used to the air pressure. He had already gotten used to agility until he could avoid heavy rock slides with only a broken arm. Though this was yet to be mastered as well.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:32 pm

After dismissing herself from the Mizukage's office, Teika ventured out of the building only to allow her instincts take over her body, the instincts of Nibi to lead her somewhere elsewhere, possibly for her own good. The female closed her indigo hued, blood red tinted gaze slowly inhaling the small water molecules within the air, filling her lungs fully before she had exhaled it out. Slowly her eyelids rose, her eyes able to peer through the mist before she took a step, her right foot moving forward as the bottom of her bare feet continued to touch the slightly soaked ground, the edge of her kimono dragging behind herself. The girl reached her delicate hand upwards, behind her head, gently clasping her hand around the beads of the red string as she pulled on it, the kitsune mask slipping and falling off. She caught the mask with her left hand, shifting over to the inside of her kimono before the brushed her right fingertips through her slightly soaked orange-tinted hair. As she continued to move forward, she tightened the black bow around her waist, the ribbon tied so it would look like butterfly wings behind herself. Only some moments later did the girl slow down her pace, her gaze shifting around, gazing through the mist as she entered the area known to her as the Training Area.

Stopping her movements, the female paused allowing herself to listen around the area before her eyes slowly blinked, her gaze flickering around as if she was waiting for something to happen. Soon the female's gaze seem to look off at some different world as she saw herself in her inner mind. Nibi soon stood before her in her mind as the girl looked up, the flaming cat watching the girl. Soon, the girl looked over to the side and Teika looked the same way as the Demon Cat. The girl then came to reality as her body had already turned and walked towards the direction, reaching an empty black coffin. Blinking once, the girl cocked her head off to the side before walking around the coffin, murmmering to herself quietly,
"What is this..?"
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:54 pm

Hito was jumping and dodging imaginary foes upon the rocks not making a sound with his cushioned shoes. He soon felt the presence of a human. Usually he wasn't able to sense the Willows and could strongly sense his own clans. The human signature was more raw and untamed as the conservative Guujins who did not let their chakra eminate and contained it with high technology. Perfect for S ranked missions because of that. Hito sighed as he knew that not even the Kage could sense him, though he knew that it caused people great suprise when he popped up. Whether or not he explained the reason.

Hito stopped and looked torwards the voice. He walked slowly and purposfully kicked a few rocks to show her the direction of where he was walking. Hito was only 11, but he was built as a 16 year old until he grew out of the image and his skin turned to mold again. The sun was slowly coming up behind hito, his black hair and eyes throwing shadows to his blank face. His skinny form making him look more like a spirit than a human. " Um...this is the training area, Miss." HIs voice crackled as if he was speaking through a broken microphone; even though his lips did not move as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:11 am

The seventeen year old female turned around, the movement loosening the top of her kimono, since the silk fabric lessened the amount of friction against the layers of silk. Her blood red tinted purple hued optics flickered over towards a male who seemed like a sixteen year old, but her eyes squinted ever so slightly because of the sun's rays dancing through the shower of mist. Her head seemed to tilt off to the left a bit, in a curious manner before she tilted her head back to normal, her gaze resting on this strangely looking male. Her pinkish rose hued lips parted ever so slightly as she spoke, her tone seeming as sweet as honey, "I know it is.. But usually I do not find many people here during this time of the day." The girl who's skin was slightly pale looked healtheir than the boy in front of her. Soon a small breeze shifted by, strands of her silky orange tinted hair moving along within the breeze.

Her gaze soon flickered backwards towards the black coffin before glancing back at him once more, her gaze locking with his as she spoke once more, her tone indifferent,
"May I ask why you have a coffin out here..?"
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:19 am

Hito stared at the girl. Her perfect skin showed that she had a high nuitrition content that resided in penuts for both her hair and skin. Her orange hair told him that she belonged in the 12346 category of human heredity and he ehard her slight heartbeat. Following the flow he estimated that she lacked high reaction when people toched her stomach and her calves. She also was hard to bruise. Hito nodded at her reaction to the light and also estimated that it would take 45 seconds for him to take action in any situation like this for him to attack or flee from her. Though it would take 1 minute and 30 seconds when light came to darkness. " I spend most of my freetime here. Do you want me to remove myself?"

He walked over, his skinny body moving akwardly as if he was a puppet upon a string. " This coffin is where I keep all of the things I ever owned. It is also where I sleep. Do you like it?" He picked it up and closed the lid. It showed Hito's full name and a date. The date showed that he had died 7 years ago and that he was four years old when he did.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 6:17 am

Her hazy purple hued optics watched the boy move awkwardly back towards the coffin. Teika parted her lips ever so slightly to speak, but she had silenced herself as she thought. The situation for her was slightly difficult and strange or her, for since she had never met anyone who basically lived out in the training area and had his/her own coffin. A small gentle smile lit up on her lips after the boy had move back to his coffin and her thought processing was finished, which only took atleast half a milisecond. She parted her lips as she spoke once more, her tone indifferent,"No, no. It is fine. You may stay here as you please, besides, there are no rules whatsoever that could make me force you to leave." Afterwards, she had fallen silent as she heard him speak once more, her gaze shifting over towards the close coffin in curiousity only to find herself ultimately shocked. Moving forward, Teika brought herself closer to the dead male and his coffin.

The boy was only four when he died. But what did e die from, and what clan was he in that allowed him to live as an.. undead? The questions continued to flood her mind, but, the swordswoman kept her mouth shut as she closed her eyes momentarily to inhale quietly, then to exhale, as if she were pushing all of the questions out of her petite body. Once more, she brought her blood red tinged, purple hued optics towards the male before herself, and even though his name wason the coffin, she still asked this question, but in a different manner,
"What would you like me to call you? Your name is obviously on the coffin, and heavens know what happened, however, I think I should call you by what you want, and not by what your full name is."
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:05 pm

Hito watched The lady shuffle and squirm. It seemed she was very uncomfortable with the coffin as people mostly are. Hito began to think of the girl and why she wore such colorful clothes. He assumed it was to confuse the oponent into thinking she was a citizen-no. That idea was scrapped. It was too fancy to be a citizen dress. It was more like the clothing of an angel. Though the crazy doctor always said there was no such thing as angels.

Hito looked up from his coffin and smiled. It was a hard expression to do, his face streaching against his face made the bone underneath uncomfortable. " People call me Hito." He failed to mention that the nickname litterally meant "person". He sat down in the seiza position, as he did so a small possum jumped out of a small pouch that was strapped to his hip and climbed up to his head. Still munching on an almond with its chubby cheeks working away at it. "People say that its much easier to pronounce." His crackly voice made him sound like an electronic fortune teller.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:36 pm

[[Pausing.. Sorry.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Ninja Role-Play :: Ninja Training Area-
Jump to: