Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Empty
PostSubject: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:22 am

Three, long basic swords hung at her waist, trees slashed with the bark tearing off, fire roaming and burning down small, abandoned shacks. Moisture, and heat consumed the area, the radiation enough to burn the skin. Destruction, at it's fullest had just begun. She almost danced silently as she observed the area, humming a tune in her head, that she had learned at childhood. She took a kunai, and engraved "The Nocturne Witch," into the kunai, and threw it at the tallest tree, and heading off into a small valley in between many mountains that had a sign that stated Kumogakure was just ahead.
Her clothing was different, being a ripped up green tee, that had been ripped from the destruction she made nearby, and a pair of white, clean shorts. Men observed her as she passed by the mountain valley, gapping in awe from her beauty. Her long, wavy green hair flowed behind her, and a ram skull was set on top of her head.
Ryu quickly hid her mangekyou, having the power to do so, under bright, enlighting turquoise eyes that were bright, even in the darkest of nights. She quickly felt a hand set on her back, as she grabbed the hand, twisting it, and flipping the mysterious person over her shoulder. An ANBU lay on the ground unconcious from the impact, but Ryu only smirked slightly, her half-smile radiating with beauty as she made sure that the ANBU was still alive, but he was seriously injured.
With a quick glance, she saw many ANBU running toward her, only jumping the low fence as the ANBU opened the gates, falling over from the feeling of their soul (aura) being crushed. Ryu laughed slightly, brushing her hair out of her face slightly, to reveal a long red tattoo that extended across her nose. It symbolized her pure-blood, and her power, and no one in the Uchiha, could match it.

Last edited by Kosmos on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Kiero at that time was sitting on his Kage Table, with his hand placed upon his face, showing that his quite bored. But suddenly he felt something, even from miles away, his sense could fail on this one. His smile grew and his eyes gleamed, as he slowly spoke..." Sister..." Kiero quickly stood from his seat, he left his Kage hat on a table beside him. And wore a white cloak showing purity. Without any hesitation, he opened a window facing the entrance of Kumogakure. In a quick movements he propelled himself from the open end of the window. His cloak spread along the winds as he glided down the building. He landed on one of the houses below, his knees bended as he land, without enduring the pain the strength of his legs propelled him once more at even faster speeds. Kiero quickly made it through the houses, even from a far he could already see the Main Gate of Kumogakure. And as he neared, the dark chakra became stronger and stronger. At last he approached the Main Gate. He jumped high in the air and stood almighty in the metal part of the Main Gate. His short white hair flew along with the winds and so is his cloak. Kiero chuckled once more as he saw a woman he was dying to see again. " Sister..." He murmured again. Kiero knew even without getting the attention of his sister... Ryu Uchiha, who was directly right below the gates only, she would recognize and see Kiero Uchiha. He was for all this time to happen, his sister going back to Kumogakure. He knew that Ryu is the Wife of the late Raikage Saruno Kazura. And he perfectly predicted that his sister would come back here to get his husband's only memories... Hikaru Kazura. He also saw a couple of Anbu bodies laying upon the ground, " Hmmm, she's still strong after all those years..."

{Short}
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 11:05 am

She kicked open the gate, and closed them behind her, hiding her manical laugh as the villagers scurried into their homes. She slowly began to walk the main street, people running into their homes. Though only few stayed out, watching her from a fair distance, because they knew, she was the wife of the past Raikage. She made her way to the middle of the main streets in a matter of a minute or two, and lifted her head after feeling a similar aura, it wasn't quite familiar, but she knew, for some reason, he, or she was related to her in some way. The man jumped from the tall tower, gliding down to the ground, and quickly, reversed himself from gliding, to running. She made her half-smile, the one that brightened people's days, as she flickered between her Mangekyou, but instantly sent herself back to her turquoise eyes.
She put her hand to the ground, murmuring something to herself, and a large blue-type chakra arose from where she planted her hand, and it formed the body of a small female wolf, and then the flesh, fur, and bones came in place about a minute later. She smiled, Idiots, never try and fool a wolf, it'll come back to bite you later. she thought, only to make the full-grown female wolf, run off to find the man. With a satisfied reaction, Airi, the wolf, smelled Kiero's flesh, only to start to gallop behind him, and attempting to bite his leg in the process.

~~~~
Name: Airi .
Element: -
Description: The youngest wolf of the pack, her name meaning, "love, affection, or pear". Her fur is silky, a grayish-blue. Her eyes are brown, and her fur is always coated with a thin layer of water to keep her moisturized. Even though Airi is the youngest of the wolves, she is still powerful, her jaws are large, and able to snap even the thickest of tree branches with her teeth. She is always the last one to hunt, though she is the most skilled at hunting, able to smell meat kilometres away .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 7:25 pm

(Bump, Kitsuke, post !)
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 9:19 am

(.. Kitty-kun ?)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 6:20 pm

(I'll post with Hikaru after a few more posts from you guys..)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 4:09 am

Kiero chuckled before briefly activating his fully developed three tomoe sharingan. Thus allowing him to detect the wolf summoned by his sister galloping behind me. The wolf had almost bitten his exposed leg, yet with swift movements and with the aid of his sharingan, he moved out of the way. Thus the wolf missed its attack, making a huge opening for Kiero, with little hesitation he kicked the wolf in the body. The wolf fell but Kiero didnt even bother to check where'd it go. Instead he turned his attention to Ryu, he suddenly disappeared, the next moment he was already running in blur through the skies with the aid of a jutsu. While running towards Ryu, he spoke and his voice was heard around. " You know... you are still my hero, sadly..I no longer fear you!.." after finishing the sentence, he reappeared in the skies..holding a couple of fireballs upon his palm and threw all of it towards Ryu, to test her will power. While Kiero fell from above, the wind caught him as if slowing down his fall, he landed right infront of Ryu about 10 meters away in a crouching position. He slowly raised his face, his eyes gazing upon Ryu his sister, with a smile upon his face. It has been a long time since he fought Ryu and all of their past fights we're just practices, but this time... its for real! He went into a brief flashback, where he remembered all of his memories with his sister, all of those beautiful memories now gone, when his sister got corrupted... by power. And Kiero promised to himself, he will never succumb to power.

---

Katon - Hinotama no Jutsu [ Fireball ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: A weaker version of the Goukakyuu no Jutsu, it allows the user to shoot a small fireball out of the mouth. While the Goukakyuu no Jutsu takes a large amount of charka to use, this jutsu takes only a small amount, allowing even students to use it several times in a single battle.

Fuuton - Tei Bakushin [ Air Dash ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Description: This is a simple manuever that helps aerial taijutsu users. It allows them to boost themselves whatever direction they are facing. This is done by using wind chakra to thrust them along in the air. While this doens't take a large amount of chakra, the forcing of chakra and wind out of your back can be exhausting. So it's highly suggested you uses this only once every few minutes, or you'll physically exhaust your self.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:06 pm

(EDIT: Switching to Ryu's account.)
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:18 pm

(I'll edit over this, I lost the post.)
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 6:48 pm

(Zane, you should post, sadly, I can't find anything to post myself.)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 9:35 pm

He was sitting in the corner of the building of where he lived, a sniffle being heard with gentle movements of his right arm to his eyes, wiping away tears. He mourned over the death of his father over and over, he just couldn't stand the fact he was gone. He didn't care for the noise outside, ignoring pretty much everything with his wings over his body, protecting him from the noise. He just...wanted to be left alone.

(No inspiration, Hikaru is pretty much sad.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 5:46 pm

Her brother, all those caressed memories, gently faded away. Her eyes faded red, with the mangekyou sharingan in her blood. Her hand shook as she had risen it, her arm quickly twisting, and taking it back, she only fell to her knees, a manical laughter rising within her gentle voice. She looked up, her mangekyou spinning in her left eye. Fire flew throughout Kumogakure, an icy looking chakra flowing around it, the aura shaping it into an iris. She shakily stood from her position, falling once more, though subsituting herself behind him, reaching her hands out to hold his shoulders.

"You'd be scared of how much wars I'd been through.. and caused. I have caused one war, and been in many others. Brother, I wish I could smile, but you have been far too much of a goody-two-shoes to make me even smirk." she let go, and the iris exploded. She subsituted herself with a clone she made almost instantly the explosion go off.

~~~

Basic Clone Jutsu
Subsitution

Name: Crystal Iris .
Type: Ninjutsu ~ Mangekyou .
Element: Shouton .
Description: Crystal Iris is one of the most deadly crystal formation. First, the user will tribute most of their chakra, and use a bellowing, icy looking chakra, to flame around them as they use the chakra, to form a large iris in the middle of the battle field, and will explode within a thirty feet range.
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:17 am

Kiero murmured " She's really going to kill me,... how could she..." when he saw her sister build up a familiar jutsu, something strong enough to erase Kiero in a second. He wasted no time, the moment his sister started to talk he quickly activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. He was forced to do it because it can inflict a huge damage to the village itself, and him as the Raikage wont allow that kind of thing. After Ryu was done talking, just like predicted she made the iris explode. Luckily Kiero has an equally powerful jutsu, activating it the moment the bomb exploded. A portal like opened and sucked the explosion itself, not doing any damage around it, nor to Kiero himself. He was successful on preventing a threat towards Kumogakure. " Its time to get serious..." he murmured before disappearing and reappearing on a roof where below it was the place Ryu retreated. " I see your a veteran sister, I wish you too could smile like I do... you've never been happy... I'm not surprised you've changed. " he paused for a bit then continued, " I was not a goody-two-shoes, your the one who succumb to evil itself sister, so dont accuse me of something I never did! " his faced suddenly saddened when he remember again those happy memories. " I've heard your working for the Hidden Mist Village now, how could you betray me and SARUNO! instead of staying with here you chose to live that coward? Naizu Nimakee will only use you as a weapon against me! but don't worry the moment I caught you, I will go to Kirigakure, to destroy and kill that Naizu! I never wanted to attack him, but he gave a reason for brainwashing you sister... and I will never forgive that! " Kiero's face showed anger and despair. He disappeared from the roof again, and reappeared behind Ryu. He was holding tag with alot of symbols, he was a second away from placing that to Ryu's back. That tag would render him from using the Sharingan, it would make things go alot more easier.

A brother who cares for her sister, an undying bow to destroy the root of those things.

( Following the scenario )

----

Name: Kamui - God's Majetsy
Description: Kamui is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to generate an imploding transportation vortex. Kiero must first awaken his eternal mangekyou sharingan before utilizing this technique. He then focuses on an area of his target. The surrounding area will then warp and collapse in on itself, quickly reducing the surrounding area to nothingness. The technique will transport the focused area away to another location. With Kiero's Eternal Mangekyou, he is able to cover large areas than normal ones. He can use this 4 times in succession, after that he is unable to utilize the eye technique for until the 10 Post cooldown occurs.

Fuuinjutsu - Kekkai Fuu * Dokushin [ Bloodline Seal ] Single
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: One of the most powerful Fuuinjutsu techniques on Kiero's arsenal, and one of the most feared. The seal has two variation, namely Area and Single. The Single variation is only for one target. It works just like the Area variation,, although now Kiero must place the paper tag in the body of the target. The seal lasts for 12 posts.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 6:55 pm

"Betrayal. It's always something I did wrong. Well no, Kiero, I went back to my home, I am a lone widow, maybe I can see people who can read my life again. You, my brother, are the only reason I could stay a little sane. Once you became Raikage, I had no choice." she flipped out a blade from her belt, a regular blade, and in the other hand, a kunai separating each finger. The slight sniffle from a child made her stop, her Mangekyou quickly faded, staring at Kiero with a frown. "You are the one who took my life, my sanity, and my courage to stand up for what I believe in. Mother payed attention to only you. Kira Uchiha, who we took after once dad left her. You were the one who kept her alive, I was the child who committed sins. You made me do this. If you weren't alive, I'd be with Modorokie, Kevin, Eiichiro, and my real family. My husband and kids. Hikari and Hikaru, the two who kept my heart beating, and Saruno, the one who kept me from tearing up. I wanted to kill myself, but no one would let me. Now that I'm without my husband, I want to kill myself, and claim myself a cold-blooded traitor, the one whom nobody loved." her hair covered her face, lifting her arm, a scar was ranging from her wrist to her underarm. "You were the one who helped me, through all of my life. Now all I want is one chance to be the child that mom loved. But when I almost killed myself once, I broke my arm, and no one came, not even you, mom, or dad."

All she ever wanted was for everyone to understand. No one ever understood her pain, the aches that only stayed in her tears, the memories of the good fading away. She slowly stood up, tears falling from her eyes, the tag marking her back. She could only walk to her brother, placing a kunai to his chest, wimpers emploding from her yelling voice.

"You made my life stay together, but now I'm laying in father's blood. I have his body, and I kept him alive in a puppet-form. He never left my side, and now you. You.. you.." she stumbled upon the word only taking the kunai from his chest, placing it to hers. "I want to see my husband, and my children. I'll die.. for them. Do you want to stop me?" she backed away, the sniffles of her child being heard, but they were only making her continue crying herself. "Kiero.. Hikaru, and Hikari.. you guys are the only things left that matter to me. So stop me.."
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:04 am

Kiero's hands stopped in mid-air when he heard those words. Kiero wanted to cry when he heard all the things that her sister said. It was true he had all the attention from they're parents but it was because Kiero had the talent, although Ryu herself is a very talented one she was rebellious. Kiero and Ryu were close back on their childhood days, but one day Ryu started to act strangely, as if she's hiding something until one day Kiero realized Ryu had changed and left them without notice. He wanted to comfort her sister, but he cannot take the risk, Ryu isnt stable right now who knows what she might do, not even Kiero her brother knows. He felt sorry for her sister, he knew all this time she suffered a lot of pain and sufferings. Kiero felt sad knowing he wasnt there when she was in a lot of pain. But Kiero felt anger again when he heard that they're father was turned into a puppet by her sister, yet blaming her would only make things worse. When Ryu said "Kiero.. Hikaru, and Hikari.. you guys are the only things left that matter to me. So stop me.." Kiero walked towards her, and murmured " Dun worry sister, I will save you..." he proceeded to hug her. Although in each of his hands he already held two seals, one to seal her elemental powers and the other one to seal her ability to use the Sharingan. He hugged her and placed both seals on her back, those seals last longer than they normally do and took a blow on his chakra pool. When he released the hug, he looked his sister in the eyes and spoke " I'm sorry sister I dont want to do this, but this the only possible way to save you..." Kiero did not mentioned anything about the seals, because partially Ryu wont notice it not unless she tries to use both elements and her Sharingan which will not work.

Bye then a team of Anbu's came out from they're hiding place, they went to Kiero's back and kneeled. The leader spoke, " What are you're orders Raikage-sama? " Kiero replied, " Take her to the Raikage's office, there place her inside a barrier and guard her I will proceed to the tower later.." They answered in chorus, " Yes my lord. " The Anbu team walked towards Ryu and took her to the Raikage tower, Kiero silently followed them until they were out of his sight. He then turned his attention to the scene, a lot of bystanders are looking at him with respect not with fear, as he resulted the problem with peace and not with violence. The people of Kumogakure saw a peaceful talk between two siblings. Each and one of them kneeled to their Raikage with much respect, although Kiero motioned to stand up. He then turned his sight to the sky and made a vow. He spoke, " Naizu Nimakee... I'll remember this day... you will fall by my hands... I will come for you... beware for I wont hesitate to kill you for what have you done.." he said with his heart full of hate and anger. Kiero finally turned to go back to the office and check her sister. He jumped to a roof and wanted to jump from roof to roof. He still isnt far when suddenly in mid-air he fell right unto the ground, although he shifted and his back landed first. " W-w-what's happening.. " he asked then he remembered... using Kamui plus creating a seal that lasts longer than normal. No wonder his eyesight we're already blurred as he looked in the sky, his body got so exhausted, moments later he fell unconcious. Hopely medical shinobi's came in the area later and took him to heal him.

( Ryu create a new topic in my office, lets continue it there. )

----

Fuuinjutsu - Kekkai Fuu * Dokushin [ Bloodline Seal ] Single
Description: One of the most powerful Fuuinjutsu techniques on Kiero's arsenal, and one of the most feared. The seal has two variation, namely Area and Single. The Single variation is only for one target. It works just like the Area variation,, although now Kiero must place the paper tag in the body of the target.

Fuuinjutsu - Kouseitan'i Chouin [ Element Sealing ]
Description: This is a very unique seal and it works just like the chakra sealing although this time, it seals the element of a person.. By drawing the seal on a paper and placed on a weapon, the weapon cannot use its elemental affinity if it has one, or the user can no longer channel his chakra affinity. And if placed upon a person, it seals the use of elemental affinities, thus removing theyre ability to use jutsus which requires elements.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:10 pm

OOC: Can you post the topic? Just consider that I'm unconcious, in RP, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)   Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nunca Permita Me Libertar . (Kiero, Hikaru, Hikari.)
Page 1 of 1