Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A New Ninja Squad!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikusen Yaiba
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C Rank
Village: Kirigakure

A New Ninja Squad! Empty
PostSubject: A New Ninja Squad!   A New Ninja Squad! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 10:35 am

Ikusen sighs and sits down at the bench inside the dango shop, listening to the haphazard, unsystematic music created by the wind chime hanging outside the shop. He raises a hand to order some Kushidango to eat while he waits. He watches the outside of the shop at all the people walking past the dango shop, pulling down his mask to eat the first dango, savoring the taste and eating slowly. After swallowing down the first dango, he sets the skewer on the plate and pulls up his mask again, realizing he's too nervous about possibly meeting his new squad members to eat. Instead, he goes over one of the flyers he made and posted, with the help of his puppets, all over the city of Konoha, making sure to hit the really popular areas more than once. He unfolds the flyer slowly and re-reads it for what feels like the thousandth time.

Quote :
To Whom it May Concern:
My name is Ikusen Yaiba, and I'm looking for two other genin squad members and a jounin sensei! I will be waiting in the front bench of the dango shop in the Konoha marketplace. If you think you have what it takes to train with me, meet me there. I will be at the dango shop from noon to midnight, and anyone is free to join me if they think they're good enough.

Ikusen groans to himself at most of it, thinking that he sounds much too arrogant in retrospect, but folds up the flyer and puts it back in his cloak. "Too late for regrets. The flyers are already up, and people have already read them. I may as well just wait to see if anyone will want to be in my squad." He pulls his mask down again and eats the rest of the dangos off the skewer, careful not to hurt himself on the wooden spike, then setting it down on the plate and leaving a bit of ryo on the table for the chef. Ikusen slips his mask back on and pulls his cloak around him tighter, listening again to the wind chime, hoping that at least one tone will mark the winds of change. A change would be nice...
Back to top Go down

A New Ninja Squad!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Buildings :: Dango Shop-
Jump to: