Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Kirikagure

Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Empty
PostSubject: Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]   Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:14 am

It was a cold misty morning at the mist village. Kenzurai was wearing a black robe with a nara clan symbol at the back and it was his formal suit behind the robe. He will be going to participate a mission that the Mizukage Nimakee Naizu gave Kenzurai with a partner named Nimakee Morbokai. It was blank for Kenzurai if what is the relationship between the two of them. Luckily, Kenzurai used a thick covering against the cold weather, his black long sleeved formal suit covered by a black robe with his gloves. Kenzurai was thirty minutes advance on going to the planned place for meeting, he was punctual but he managed to go to the opposite way. Each time Kenzurai breath, a smoke takes place from his mouth. After a few minutes of walking, Kenzurai could stopped and looked at the unclear zone where he heard a sound. He stepped three times until he passed out of the misty smoke and found an old lady who sells a coffee to those who passes by. "Good morning old lady, it is too early to sell something, don't you think ?" Kenzurai said to the old lady with such polite manner. "Hey there ninja! how about drinking a coffee in the middle of the weather?" the old lady replied. Ken sat at a chair in the front of the store and take the coffee that has been served. Slowly he guided the coffee on the saucer while his other hand was holding the coffee's handle gently. He then drink the coffee trying to refresh and warm himself from the cold weather while thinking that his teammate us waiting for him at the planned place.

After few minutes passed, he stood putting the empty cup on the wooden table leaving 500 ryo at it. "Thank you for the coffee old lady!" he bowed while thanking the old lady. The old lady was going to say "your welcome" but was surprised when seeing a 500 ryo at the table while his customer was going to leave. "But sire! this is too much for a single cup of hot coffee" the old lady yelled when Kenzurai was abput to leave."I know but that single cup refreshes my cold and shivering stomach so don't be surprised for my payment, it was a good service." he said with closing eyes and smiling face. The old lady bowed even Kenzurai haven't recieve a chance to witness it. After exactly ten minutes, Kenzurai arrived in the place fifteen minutes late. All he can do is smile ashamed while saying "Sorry i was late because I woke up ten minutes than my desired time". His left hand was behind his neck while smiling and the eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]   Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:33 am

"Tardiness is not to be repeated, for it has a way of finding a pattern with someone again if they allow it to find itself in their confines a first time". Morbo wasn't the type that allowed things of this nature to be tollerated on a frequent basis, and as a first impression with him was even worse. But he was also the type to make a point and move on, as was the case in Kenzurai's situation for he found wasting energy on small things to be petty and useless. "I assume that at this point of time that you you've had enough time to master you trait of shadow usage, of which will come greatly in hand should we have any sort of unforseen altercations. I assume that we should get accustomed to each others abilities in order to create a plan if attacked during the mission at hand". Morbokai had a straight forward and all business sort of style during missions for the most part unless he was partnered with someone that he was accustomed to being with. This was due to the fact that he wanted them to get the understanding that he would be focused and they should be as well. "I have expertise in the affinities of earth and wind, as well as I'm sure you know of my kekkei genkai as I know of yours. I am well versed overall so there is no means to try to limit yourself to close, mid, or long range in order to help fit with my arsenal". The Nimakee walked forward, placing his arms behind his back in anticipation of the Nara to follow suite and tell a little of himself and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]   Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 8:24 am

While he was smiling, he was very ashamed of the Jounin ranked partnerfor he was late and he lied a worse reason rather than to say the good reason. He was a 17 year old ninja who has a structure of a 14 year old Genin and always recognized as a Genin. "I hope he wouldn't ask about my age, this is really the problem when going on a mission with mature people." he said on himself while smiling. The Nimakee then said to him with a serious tone "I assume that at this point of time that you you've had enough time to master you trait of shadow usage, of which will come greatly in hand should we have any sort of unforseen altercations. I assume that we should get accustomed to each others abilities in order to create a plan if attacked during the mission at hand" he then cute his considerating smile and wondered. He then answered nervously with a little broken tone "S-Sure Morbokai-San, you lead the way. I'm too young to lead a mission and too ..... clumsy". He then smiled at the last word with a little nervous feeling. He was too short for his height was only up to Morbokai's shoulder. The Nimakee walked forward, placing his arms behind his back in anticipation of the Nara to follow suite and tell a little of himself and abilities "I have expertise in the affinities of earth and wind, as well as I'm sure you know of my kekkei genkai as I know of yours. I am well versed overall so there is no means to try to limit yourself to close, mid, or long range in order to help fit with my arsenal". Kenzurai was thinking and pressured until he continued [i]"I have two elements, Lightning and Fire but I use Lightning more than I use Fire. I'm good at close combat especially at sword battles. As you see, I look like a Genin but I do my best in each missions." he said proudly the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]   Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 7:46 am

"Good, then we have 4 of the 5 main elements covered as well as a way to negate each of them by virtuosity so we'll have an advantage should we be fortunate enough to test one of them. My earth affinity will create a great deal of opportunities for you to use your shadow techniques with near limitless range. I can also power your fire techniques with my wind and that will probably come in handy with most of Akatsuki as long as you are quick on your feet". Morbo looked around with his eyes only, scanning the area for something before he relocated them back to the forefront. In essence, he was memorizing the area of which they came in order to make sure nothing would surprise them should an attack come from shinobi of different villages or of the Rouge variety. "Your youthful look will be of aid Zurai, people can easily be thrown off by ones appearance and simply underestimate your abilities simply because you look inexperienced. Show as little as you can if we do come across any of the Akatsuki, we need to keep a low profile of our abilities should a battle ensue and either they or we decide to fall back and escape". The two would be about 10 hours from the rain in their journey at full pace, though Morokai would probably have an easier route to the area and make it there quicker if he had wanted. Instead however, he simply decided to go full sprint as they had been walking for about an hour and decided to pick up the pace. "Lets get this over with, from here on its gonna be full throttle to reach our target with minimal breaks, lets move".

((Were done with this portion of the mission, we both posted twice in heading to the Rain. Proceed with a Rain village Topic start))
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]   Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 9:08 am

[[ok]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]   Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling to Rain Country [Kenzurai and Morbokai]
Page 1 of 1