Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kenzurai's Summon/s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Kirikagure

Kenzurai's Summon/s Empty
PostSubject: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:59 am

Name: Tobimaru [Tobi-San]
Element: Fire
Personality:
Looks:Monkey King Enma Pictures, Images and Photos
Weight: 88 kg
Height: 195 cm
Specialty: Taijutsu,Ninjutsu
Family: Ape
Description: Tobimaru is a very accomplished fighter. His physical strength and speed is unmatched by most as he is able to take down a group of ninja with ease. He has large claws on his feet and hands which can easily rip open flesh. Being of the primate species he is very agile when moving through tress and has amazing balance and maneuverablility. He is also very intelligent able to access combat situations with great accuracy. He is also accomplished with his knowledge of jutsu, knowing their effects and drawbacks. He specialties in close-combat, as his strength and speed overwhelms most opponents. His speed is greater than Kenzurai's which is no mean feat, he can clock up to 85mph on a flat plain and is very, very fast in close quarters and tight situations. Kenzurai uses him on occation as a getaway or to travel somewhere as he has great stamina and is exceptionly quick.

Tobimaru strength is also outstanding as he is able to crush earth simply by punching it, creating small craters. But perhaps his most useful ability would be his chakra sensing. As primates have great smelling capabilities, Tobi has harnessed this to tracking and finding chakra sources. He can sense chakra from very long distances (2-3km) and from those distances he can tell how many people there are and even what species they are. Tobi can even sense how powerful ninja are by their chakra. He can sense subtle changes in the direction of chakra flow and predict movement slightly. Tobi's chakra sensing abilities puts Ninja-Hounds to shame.

Relationship With The Summoner: Tobi is fiercely loyal to Kenzurai, although he doesn't always approve of his actions, or the way he does things in certain situations. Tobi is very battle-driven and like the thrill of the chase, always looking for a fight and in some cases quick to anger. But Takuma and Kenzurai, none-the-less have a great respect for one another and this shows when they speak or interact with each other. Both recognize the other a great and powerful being. Kenzurai greets Tobimaru with a polite and caring manner often calling him "Tobi-San", and Takuma also addresses Ken with the highly respectful honorific often calling him "sama" or "Master Kenzurai". Tobi is very wise as he has lived for many many years. He has experienced a lot, and this is reflected in his personality.
Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 4:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:42 pm

Unapproved for a while,

This is an S-Rank summon to my standards, not an A-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:12 am

why did you say it is not an A-Rank? i can't see ant s-rank on my summon's jutsus
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:53 am

Anyhow I said its S-rank because its an S-Rank Summon. Its summon with Boss Level Abilities. I didnt said its S-rank because it looks like the Sandaime Hokage's Summon (Enma).

I didnt say its S-Rank because it has S-Rank Jutsus, I said its S-Rank because his abilities are of S-Rank's Summons.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:08 pm

Now I see why you keep saying its A-Rank. Its because from the original creator who created this summon, it was approved at A-Rank.

Damn I dont want to ban you, but I suggest deleting this whole summon app, and create something that is originally created by you.

P.S Dont ever rip something from other sites, why cant you create someone of your own? Why do you have to copy materials?.

You just changed the name.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm

hey i know the person you mean but i have asked permission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:14 pm

A) That's just stupid, why would you risk a ban because you're too lazy to make your own? I mean seriously, we could have banned you right then and there.

B) Unless we have that person telling us explicitly that you had permission, we can't exactly believe you.

C) We do not tolerate copying of any ideas or the like from past characters or other sites, and it isn't very often that we allow it even with permission, unless you train with the character who developed it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:31 pm

ehh ok i dontr want to argue anymore
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:53 am

Actually a month ago, we banned a user named " Arashii Tetsumi ". Why? because he copied the app from another site, luckily I knew the guy, so I banned him right away.

Now Kenzurai Nara shows up, I accidentaly saw the same summon, from the same app that Arashii Tetsumi copied. How cool and accidentaly is that, Arashii was banned because it was copied, now your here and you have copied the summon from the same app?

Now, dont tell me you know the guy and you had permission, I knew the guy and he TOLD me he never allowed anyone to copy his app.

So my theory is you are Arashii Tetsumi who got banned, used a different computer and IP so you could go back.

How cool is that? Ain't I right Kenzurai? or should I say Arashii?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:34 pm

Kit-Kun wrote:
Actually a month ago, we banned a user named " Arashii Tetsumi ". Why? because he copied the app from another site, luckily I knew the guy, so I banned him right away.

Now Kenzurai Nara shows up, I accidentaly saw the same summon, from the same app that Arashii Tetsumi copied. How cool and accidentaly is that, Arashii was banned because it was copied, now your here and you have copied the summon from the same app?

Now, dont tell me you know the guy and you had permission, I knew the guy and he TOLD me he never allowed anyone to copy his app.

So my theory is you are Arashii Tetsumi who got banned, used a different computer and IP so you could go back.

How cool is that? Ain't I right Kenzurai? or should I say Arashii?

Well, that is one possibility. It is also possible that he met Arashii on a different site, who had copied the app once again, and Arashii gave him permission.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

Quote :

Well, that is one possibility. It is also possible that he met Arashii on a different site, who had copied the app once again, and Arashii gave him permission.

i dont know but i agree with that, im the one who checked and approve his jutsu
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:48 am

Kenzurai Nara wrote:
Quote :

i dont know but i agree with that, im the one who checked and approve his jutsu

Actually Arashii Tetsumi's App, and the summon has only been posted in one site. And I know the site, the original creator told me again and again he never gave the permission to anyone using this summon or most likely the app.

So dont you agree with me things and make up stories.

If you continue to lie, I'll change my mind and ban you for good.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:50 am

i didnt lie but ok, for peace
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:59 am

TOPIC CLOSED, LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai's Summon/s   Kenzurai's Summon/s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenzurai's Summon/s
Page 1 of 1