Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Spar [1 v 1] [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystogan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: None

Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Spar [1 v 1] [Open]   Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 8:48 am

[OOC: Whoever my enemy is, can decide whether or not its OffRPG. So, just post an OOC with either OnRPG or OffRPG in your post]

Appears on the great Naruto Bridge and takes as seat right somewhere in the middle and just stands there under the mid-morning sun waiting for something to happen. Anything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Gangryong

Gangryong

PostSubject: Re: Spar [1 v 1] [Open]   Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:36 pm

OOC- i'd prefer off, less of a hassle with injuries and such

It was a hot day out, probably too hot for any rational person to be out running. Despite that, Gangryong was still sprinting across the bridge, wearing red sweat pants and sweat shirt with two white stripes running down his legs and arms. As he ran past Mystogan, all that could be heard was a stream of cursing interrupted only by heavy breathing and the phrase "F*cking humidity." Leaning forward, he began to pick up speed as he neared the end of the bridge. Turning his side forward, he slid to a stop, kicking up a massive dust cloud as soon as he hit the dirt. Without stopping to relax, he again took off sprinting across the bridge in the opposite direction. When his past Mystogan this time, instead of a string of cursing, all he could hear was Gangryong shouting "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
Back to top Go down
Mystogan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Spar [1 v 1] [Open]   Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm

[OOC: Since you didn't mention how far away from me you were when you Ran past me, thats upto me I guess.]

The sounds of a randomly approaching jogger snapped him out of his lost stupor as the man ran by mumbling a curse, coming to halt right before the bridge checkpoint kicking up a cloud of dust, the clod ran right back at him yelling 'fuck' for some unknown reason; a Hate act maybe. Owing to his speed, physique and chakra level, his guess was that he had a Ninja on his hands and the moment that man came diagonal to him, he stepped on Tosaku's shadow which was somewhat long under the sun, to which he would realize was a trap as his entire body came to a jerking halt and he assumed a posture similar to Tosaku who happened to be scratching his nuts at the moment. Vaguely amused by the stranger, he unsheathed his sword Sange as the stranger would copy his movements but unsheathe a sword of air from a sheath or air. Tightly wrapping his fingers around the hilt of his blade, he swing it at his enemies neck attempting to lop it off while his enemies hand followed a similar motion minus the presence of a Katana. Over so soon, and such a disappointment at that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description:
Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. Its original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow; however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar [1 v 1] [Open]   Spar [1 v 1] [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar [1 v 1] [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: