Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sitting in the wind country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Sitting in the wind country Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:41 am

Revy was sitting, on a beach, relaxing, and watching the waves come in, and out on the beach. She was alone, which didn't bother her, and she was far from her home, the cloud village. moving her fingers slightly through the sand, it appeared as if she was just spacing off, staring into the distance. She wore her new outfit, one she had made herself. (See Full appearance in Signature) Her long white hair almost touched the sand behind her. With a small yawn, Revy plopped back, hitting her head and back into the sand, though it was comfortable. She had nothing to do for a while, so she decided she would take a small nap. Her sword; Eternal Divinity, which is a large, 10ft long sword, 2ft wide, was layed down with her, resting on her slightly. Revy turned to the side, which mad it look as if she was hugging the sword, and quickly fell asleep. Revy looked peaceful laying in the sand, very quiet, except for the water of the ocean, and the small breathing sound coming from Revy, every time she inhaled, and exhaled from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:59 am

Tenshin was walking threw the beach with a lot on his mind. He was holding his shoes so he can feel the nice hot sand in between his toes. Tenshin was so deep in thought he saw a girl laying in the sand and walked past her without a started. He then look up and started to think. All of a sudden Tenshin tripped and landed on the side of a girl, her white hair was mixed within his flowing crimson hair, creating a pinkish color. Tenshin then blushed a bit shock that he feel down and not only that he feel in front of a lady. Tenshin then stood up and look at her. He brushed his self off then smiled only showing a fake smile for he hated to smile.

Tenshin wore a mask over the left half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he also wore a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin was in a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suit is generally in neutral colors such as gray and white. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. He is also wearing white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty.

Tenshin then opened his mouth. " Hello my lady, I am sorry to have fallen upon you like i did. I kind of trip if you didn't see it." He said in a deep demonic tone. Tenshin then look at her for a seconded noticing she had a flawless body, except she had a scar on her shoulder, it brought back a few memories in his head but he ignored them trying not to remember that day. Tenshin then kneeled down and look a the lady. He thought o himself about what he would say next. As he still look at her nice, tight, smooth, and inviting body. He then cleared away his emotion he felt for this girl, and then began to speak. " What brings a woman like you here?" He ask emotionless and calmly, and as he ask he look at her emotionless and awaited for her to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:09 am

When the man fell on Revy, she, it caused her to jump for a moment, though she remained asleep. Deep asleep, she rolled to her other side, leaving her sword on the previous side. Revy was normally a heavy sleeper, and the comfortable sand only made her stay asleep even more.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:23 am

Tenshin was confused on why she didn't reply. Then when she rolled over he knew she was sleep. Tenshin then smiled and got a great Idea. He then look at the nice beautiful sea and then back at her with a evil grin. Tenshin pick her up and moved her on the nice wet sand. This was much more comfortable but also this would get her wet when the wave came in. Tenshin grew mad because no high waves came so he got a plan. Tenshin ran and then cam back walking on water he then used the wind element he had and pushed a wave to make it grow bigger and higher. When he did he smiled as the water rose up. He watched it head towards the girl.

Tenshin then ran towards the girl and smiled before the wave hit her he jumped back a few feet and then watched the wave come in and hit her. Se became wet and even more attractive because how the water looked running off her body. Tenshin then shook his head and erased that image. When it was over he noticed a crab was on top her and a nice colorful fish was slapping her in the face while it flapped to get back to the water. Tenshin smiled with a evil grin and watched to see her reaction once she woke up and seen what just happen to her.

----Jutsus Used----

Name: Pacifist Air
Element: Wind
Description: After performing a few hand seals, Saito starts to manipulate the air around him into all directions around him.This causes both projectiles and other Wind Jutsus of equal or lower rank to dissipate or miss.Cooldown 3 Posts.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:28 am

Revy, once again, rolled over, as if the wave, and the animals unaffected her. Revy was a water ninja, and a rain one to be exact, so water has absolutely no shock to her, and she has gotten so use to it, that if she wanted to, she could sleep in it. Revy remained asleep, as the crab crawled off her, and back into the water, where it soon disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:38 am

Tenshin grew tense and then just decided to electrocute the shit out off her. Since her body was wet and lightning is 2x stronger when mix with water. Tenshin decided shock her with a bolt of lightning. Tenshin body then surged with lighting and he smiled evil like. He pick his index finger up and then pointed it at Revy. He started to charge a blast, and when he did, a blue ball formed the size of his finger. This blast was surging with energy. He then look at her. " Baka, Sleeping in the open when anyone can attack and kill you." He then fired the lightning bolt at her. On it's way to hit her it had small lighting currents jump off of it hitting the insects and things like the sand around it. The blast was a inch away from hitting her torso when he noticed she rolled over again. for the second time, like she didn't care she was wet. Tenshin then waited to see what would happen next once this attack hit her and shock the fuck out of her.

Jutsu Name: Pale Lightning
Element: Lightning
Description: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger. If the Lightning bolt hits the opponent (Right/Left Arm, Right/Left Leg) Well become paralyzied for one whole post. If this lightning hits the opponents head and can kill them.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:50 am

Revy was hit by the lightning, and immediately woke up, letting out a small scream as it shocked her. As the pain slightly stopped, she was left unable to move on the ground, breathing heavily, and slightly battered from the lightning, and has black marks all around her skin. She laid there, motioning her eyes towards the man, as she breathed heavily, in a slight fear. Noticing she was unable to move her body, a few tears escaped the side of her eyes, and rolled down the sides of her face.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:59 am

Tenshin kneeled down and look at the chick. " Now that your woke. I can finaly Talk to you. By the way, sorry about the attack you wouldn't wake up. Don't worry I would i say i don't hurt females but it's to late for that." He said smiling a bit. He then placed his hands on her cheek and wipped the water off her face from her crys. Tenshin then grabbed her and left her up into his arm and walk towards a sand hill and placed her on the base of the hill. So she could sit up straight threw this time. He then smiled. " I tell you when you can move again it won't be long. While we here my I ask you why are you on this beach alone." Tenshin said in a calm voice as he was being more serious now. Tenshin then sat there and awaited her to speak. For she still could.

(Short sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the wind country   Sitting in the wind country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the wind country
Page 1 of 1