Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Empty
PostSubject: Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan   Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:51 pm

Rei slowly put her feet to the rusty ground nearby the tunnel, the lights themselves blaring with light. She awaited her partner, whom was of a different village, who resides in Iwagakure, as of now. Rei was a genin of Iwagakure herself, and was lucky since many liked her for her skill and beauty, especially her own teammates. Rei laughed slightly at the thought of them, as she knew her partner was coming soon enough. Rei held the earth scroll in her hand she had recieved from her Tsuchikage, the scroll they had to fight for. When they would enter the tunnel, they had to be prepared, for any incoming attack. With a sigh, she planted her hand on her cheek and yawned into it, tired of waiting for her partner.
Back to top Go down
Xia Shan

Xia Shan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan   Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:13 am

Xia entered the area, walking in with her hood up, hiding her face, well, most of it from people. She walked towards the girl who was suppose to be her partner, known as Rei. Xia was the quiet kind, so it may be hard for them to communicated at times. As Xia got closer, she noticed the features, and the looks of her partner, named Rei. "Is..this really suppose to be my partner?" she silently said to herself under her hood. Her eyes, and nose were slightly shaded, but her mouth wasn't. Knowing she is commonly mistook for being a boy, due to her assassin like clothing, and short hair, as well as the fact that she doesn't speak much, and only slightly revealing her voice. Though, if she was called a he, or a boy, she wouldn't mind, or do anything about it, and let others figure out on their own.

[Sorry for the late post, i haven't been home at all lately]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan   Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 2:56 pm

[It's alright, sorry for the wrong account, I can't log out of this one, making another character, will lose my progress if I log out .]

Rei slowly looked at her partner behind her, knowing that she was a girl already, Rei knew how to mind-read, since it was one of her clan's many abilities. Rei smiled lightly, nodding slightly and holding out the scroll to Xia, Rei wanted Xia to take it, so Rei could lead through the tunnel, since she could hear thoughts of other people, the louder it was, the closer they were. Rei looked at Xia's clothing, she was dressed almost just like an assasin. Rei smiled again, still holding the scroll.

"Here, take it. I'm going to need to lead since I can sense if people are around or near us. I'll know when to attack, to you're going to need to take the scroll. Hide it in your garments, so they think we don't have it, so they might fight weakly, and I'll strike them from behind, getting the scroll. Anyone we see, we're going to have to attack, if they have another earth scroll, take it and I'll hide it, so if one of us gets hurt and your scroll gets taken, we'll still have one left, and we can go for a heaven team, as well. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Xia Shan

Xia Shan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan   Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:21 am

Xia took the scroll, and placed it inside of her white outfit, tight against her waist, using her large belt to hold it, so it was out of sight. When Rei finished talking, she nodded her head lightly, under the hood she wore. The hod shaded the top half of her head, hiding her eyes, and nose still. Xia held her hand up, and flicked her hand in a jerking motion. When she did that, a long skinny blade extended at an instant from the large wrist, and arm guard she had around her hand. It came out of the center, under her palm, and extended far enough out, so that she could still make a fist, while the blade was extended. Xia examined it a bit, making sure nothing was wrong with it. It was the perfect assassination weapon. With a slight pull back on her wrist, the blade quickly shot back into the guard, hidden completely, out of sight.

[If you can read the minds of people, you still wouldn't know anything about Xia, unless she thought it, which she hardly does, so you wouldn't know shes a girl, or anything about her unless she thought it]
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

PostSubject: Re: Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan   Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 5:23 pm

(Let's start fighting, now . Just ask a team to come into the topic .)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan   Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Ryuusaki & Xia Shan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Training Areas! :: Chunnin Training Areas!-
Jump to: