Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission success Danger maxium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Mission success Danger maxium Empty
PostSubject: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:59 pm

Dae walked into lee's office limping "sir success, but i need help.' dae said. has a wied teal chackra seeped out of him. dae gave a look of exgruatiting pain.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:04 pm

umm delete this im gonna have a thread for my escape
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 9:13 am

(okay now i shall use this topic sence i escaped the headqurters)
Dae walked into lee's office limping "sir success, but i need help.Minato is right behind me he is furious' dae said. has a wied teal chackra seeped out of him. dae gave a look of exgruatiting pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 9:30 am

" Sorry dae, its your mistake. You do not have Shibi. Thats an after effect, its what remained of Shibi's chakra thats radiating of your body. oh btw Lee, for this betrayal, i am going to make sure Mist is burnt to the ground, and as for Shibi, here it is." Minato said as Shibi blew a hole in the Mizukage's office. "Remember Lee, i am as fearsome an enemy as i am loyal a freind. I guess you just cooked your own goose. Good bye Lee. Make sure next time you send a a spy, he isn't a hopelessly weak loser like him." Minato said as he flickered away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 9:34 am

(( Naruto, close this stupid thread, this guy is as stubborn as a mule))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 10:25 am

Water shot through and not only put out the fire, but hit Minato in the process. "Naruto put the bijuu in Dae, Minato. He told me. And that was what I was going for Minato. Never farce with my village, or pay with your life. Even at the cost of my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:59 am

" And i removed it. BooHoo to you. What do you expect us to do at the akatsuki center???. treat it to ice cream? Of course i removed it genius" Minato said as he took shibiki back and this time succesfully went away.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 12:05 pm

"Wow...your attitude is dumber than you look. Now isn't that a surprise...like I care about you pieces of dirt." Modorokie said as he looks upon Minato with a face of hatred. "You won't leave this spot, until they carry you to the grave. You will die, here and now!" Modorokie got into his stance. "Let's begin..."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 12:07 pm

((Minato doesn't know any techniques that can take Shichibi out of Dae.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 12:09 pm

((Okay, sooo, that works. Thanks naruto.))
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 7:27 am

"Lee fprget minato he will leave on his own he knows he cant beat you!" dae shouted with pain soring through his voice
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 11:32 am

"You're right. We'll let him run for now, but next time he won't be so lucky." Modorokie said as he stood with an angered look.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:27 pm

"Now sir help me this seems to be ripping me apart!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:46 pm

(i thought if the akastsuki capture a bijju holder they can remove it,if they cant how do they ever win xD)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:50 pm

ki apeard next to dae. "wow, this is gonna be a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:56 pm

(ramm they didnt capture me im safly in they mist viilage with ki and lee here)

"Ki there not about to fight plus has a monk shouldnt you stop those things?" dae said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:59 pm

ki chuckled. " monks defend when the fight get rough. we only fight when its life or death."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:02 pm

"well this is pretty life an dea-" dae screamed in pain he couldnt keep his body intact if he was hit again
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:04 pm

ki turned to dae. "this might sting." ki began healing dae. ki was always smiling, it was kind of creepy at times.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:05 pm

Dae kinda curled his head by sting he ment the equvilent of being cooked at 2000 C
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:08 pm

*sigh* " when im done healing you, you wanna grab something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:11 pm

"Dang No i need to control this thng before they come for it" dae said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:13 pm

"control of what?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:15 pm

"you dont know? i thought he would have told you other dark palm guys. Look!" dae lifted up his shirt showing the sealing tecknique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:17 pm

"hhahahahahah that makes two of us" rucan said kicking down the kages door without thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission success Danger maxium   Mission success Danger maxium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission success Danger maxium
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Ninja Role-Play-
Jump to: