Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meltdown (One on One)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

Meltdown (One on One) Empty
PostSubject: Meltdown (One on One)   Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:46 am

He had reappeared, over the enemies that had been here. It was time to take out the opponents who littered thsi area, like a bunch of crazy children. In the sky, as he peered down on the flocks of the ninjas creating unfair advantages, he shook his head. He stood with one hand out of his cloak, the right arm tucked inside perfectly. in his hand a small white bit of clay. He made it expand, creating a large amount of chakra in it, meanwhile having plenty left. He pointed his finger out, as the bit of clay came to life. He let the tiny birds jump off his fingers. There where seventy of them, chirpping as they flew downward, attempting to get close to anyone of the ninjas who attempted to defend the stone village. Nogazas hair swayed in the air, he was high in the sky, still manuvering and dodging ariel assults that where launched on him. His tiny white birds had found a way to reach there targets. Which where all of the ninjas, who had been in a battle at this area, who where defending it. The birds chirpped in an annoying manner, and had surrounded the many, multiple opponents. With the breeze rolling in, Nogaza had smirked, looking at Aloide and speaking, "Well, move your ass, we dont have all day." He said as he raised two hands to his chest, fingers, being the index and middle finger poining up, and the left hand holding the two fingers, the same to fingers of the opposite, left, hand convering the tips of his right hand. He spoke "Katsu" Causing a series of explosions to happen throughout this entire part of the village. Each one having an exact target. None of the defenders where spared from this assult, be it Sephroth, Zenaku, Kira, Artemis, or what have you. Nogaza knew all to well that he would be now integrated into the battle. He only wished that his partner would also step in now, and take control of the battle. He glared down one of the defending stone users, the one named Seph. If seph had looked at him, it would surly mean an intese eye-contact that would cause tension between him and his foe.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (One on One)   Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:35 am

OOC: Before you continue to post Nogaza, please explain how come you've got a fighting style like Deidara. Bomb making using clay, and another thing repost your app as soon as possible, we may need some rechecking on your Kekkai Genkai.

IC:

Kitsuke followed Artemis from the Iron Country, and he didn't expected on where they arrived.... Iwagakure... and its under siege.. Kitsuke was shocked, chaos was everywhere, he arrived before Artemis. But on his position, he can quickly distuingish that Arty is in the heat of a battle. Just right infront of him, a large fire dropped. When Kitsuke looked up in the sky, he saw it was raining fire but for how long?... it wont last long... something or a jutsu like that takes a lot of chakra it will probably stopped sooner. And he was right, moments later the fires stopped raining. Kitsuke began to search for known chakra signatures on his range, which almost covers the whole village. A couple of enemies.. dark chakra as Kitsuke described. Artemis Nara, two stone shinobi's, Sephiroth.. and well what do you know, Kitsuke didn't knew that he would find an old friend on this parts and in a time like this. " Kamoku..." Kitsuke murmured before disappearing from his current position. The next scenario was Kitsuke already infront of Kamoku Willow, the crazy guy who attacks stone citizens and covered with blood. Kitsuke stood before him, he spoke, " Kamoku what are you doing? fighting in the side of what is wrong?... well as your Former Chikage and a higher ranking shinobi of Sunagakure... I order you to stand down and join our side... " Kitsuke still hasn't forgetten that he was once a Chikage.. and the remnants of those day still stood... his innate ability to sense chakra signatures is one of the relics of him. And he also knew that Kamoku is an official shinobi of Sunagakure therefore he has the rights to be on the side of stone not on the invaders. Kitsuke looked deeply into Kamoku, he feared blood... for the sole reason it does turn Kitsuke into something unimaginable justl like Kamoku. Kitsuke waited for Kamoku's reply but for a split second he felt a chakra disturbance another one had arrived and when Kitsuke looked for " it ". The shinobi dropped a couple of bird like things made of clays from mid air.. he knew what those can do... Kitsuke didn't wasted anytime, he gave a quick look to Kamoku.. " Give me a couple of second..." Kitsuke murmured.

After that he quickly made a couple of bunshins in split second, there were five of them, each made of lightning... Kitsuke being a host of the 6th tail bijuu has the innate ability to use lightning to a forced extent. He ordered all of the bunshins from mind, and as soon as possible each of them took off. Unto the battlefield, four them splitted into a four direction area. And with a couple of handseals, with Kitsuke's guide. They all raised they're hands in the air, and an unknown force stopped them all in mid-air. And suddenly each of them exploded, killing the bunshins along with the tiny birds. Still they we're stopped in mid-air not harming from below. One kage bunshin was left, that bunshin jumped towards the shinobi who created the little birds. Confronting him, " Who are?..." a short question from the bunshin. Well any moment Kitsuke can transfer to the position of the bunshin and fight off the shinobi if needed. Back unto Kitsuke and Kamoku. Kitsuke feared blood for it had a different effect on him,... A voice spoke to Kitsuke, " Shouldn't you be helping others Kitsuke?..." the voice said. " Yes, but first I must settle necessary things like this Rokubi.. " Rokubi replied also, " Is that so, but if ever you are in a fight.. dont hesitate to ask for help if needed.. " Kitsuke nodded unseemingly. Kitsuke knew that confronting the said shinobi that sent the bomb could mean trouble. But if ever, Kitsuke isn't afraid...

---

Raiton • Myaku Touei no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Pulse Reflection]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Difusion, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Hare, Monkey
- Effect: A skill where the user concentrates a great deal of Electrical Chakra within their hands, shoving it forward in order to halt oncoming projectiles. Another effect of this jutsu, is its ability to halt jutsu that are weaker then it. This jutsu does not have an actual chakra cost, but in turn has one that changes depending upon the situation. The more chakar focused, the greater the effect of halting an opposing force.

Lightning Clone [Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu]
- A technique where a clone is made of electricity
- Handseals: Serpent, Ox
- Effect: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system //
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (One on One)   Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm

(Sorry, was tired while posting. I don't use clay its mud. The reason I fight like Deidara is because he is famous, from the stone village. Since he would have been older than me at the time Nog was a boy in the stone village, Its safe to say that he showed me a thing or two before he went all crazy boom boom boom. Also being that Im a member of Akatsuki, saying that Nogaza knew about them, as all ninja did, and Deidara being so damn powerful. Hence in the anime where some stone ninja wanted to fight Sasuke Uchiha, after he killed Deidara. Deidara was a terrorist for awhile, its not bad to assume that I might not have been in his terrorist org with him. Besides I don't really fight like he does. I only made one post. Which btw, anyone could fight like any canon without realizing it. I just decided to mimic one who was cheated in his fight.) [Why repost the app?, its already in the app section. I already edited the kkg to such useless and underpowered levels.]
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (One on One)   Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 10:39 pm

(Do to the cb discussion this battle is voided. Yes i voided it , i dont need to be staff to do so, SINCE my character does not exist. According to the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (One on One)   Meltdown (One on One) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meltdown (One on One)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone-
Jump to: