Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A meeting with yotobi...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A meeting with yotobi... Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with yotobi...   A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm

Akumu walked out side the outskirts of the cloud village awaiting one of the yotobi members to meet him. He was tired of the akautski organization, and was ready to move on. He knew that he was ready to stay with the yotobi, and do anything to protect them. Akumu was wearing his usual clothing with were white pants that almost resembled sweat pants. Akumu felt that he needed to wear something comfortable. Akumu was wearing his light armor that was made of bone, the armor only covered up to half way of his masculant arms. Akumus brown bushy hair was standing up as usual, looking like he just woke up when he didnt even go to sleep the night before. Akumu wore no shirt, for no particular reason. But he knew that the vacant spot would soon hopefully be fulfilled with a robe. Akumu's large brown eyes almost looking like he had a mirror in his eyesockets, do to the very shiny glaze. The brown eyes awaited to rest eyes upon the yotobi member that would meet up with Akumu. Akumu took his right hand and wove his finger through his bushy brown spikey hair waiting for one of them to appear.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with yotobi...   A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:40 pm

Tenshin walking outside of Cloud village returning home whnen he soted ninja walking the pth towards the mountains. Tenshin jumped on the tres and ran by laughing scaring the dude a bit. Tenshin then jumped down in front of him and smiled. Tenshin had a mask on that covered the left half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin hair was Crimson red, it was long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Tenshin wore formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. The suit was colors was mostly made up of grays and whites. Tenshin's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman. Tenshin finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone. Tenshin then placed his hands in his pockets and stood there looking at The kid. " What bring you here, Please tell me you looking to die becus if so I can make that happen it shall be my pleasure to kill you. Just give me five thru ten min. Then you shall be dead." Tenshin said as he took a Kunai out then lick it and then held it towards the man throat. " Speak now or die trying." He said in a calm serious, and deeep voice.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with yotobi...   A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Akumu waited until he heard the crazy laughs of something, when he saw the red haired man appear in front of Akumu. The man spoke almost in a threatening way to Akumu, but akumu knew thats not what he was there for. When he saw the man raise, and lick the kunai Akumu knew that he needed to speak his reasons for being there. Akumu took a step back, and bowed to the well dressed man. When he was bowing he stood back up in a straight posture extending his hands out to the side with open palms showing the red haired man that he ment no harm. " I do not bring harm to you sir, but i am here to ask you simply for your safety and guidance in which i will return aswell." Akumu said as he looked the man in the face noticing the mask, then continuing to talk. " Sir i ask to join the yotobi, I will make a great addition, and i will lay my life on the line for the protection of the yotobi" "I dare not bring you threat, but i do honor, and a promise" Akumu put his hands to his side now standing ver still his brown glossed eyes resting on the yotobi member awaiting his response. " my name is Akumu Kaguya"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with yotobi...   A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:38 am

Tenshin watch the kid and heard as the trees in the forest closed to the mountains begin to blow. Tenshin closed his eyes and lise to only the wind and nature sing a beautiful song no men or women can every sing. Tenshin was lost and he was almost completelysleep until he heard the kid speak aain. enshin then look at him kinda pissed off. As if the nija before him just ask a question that no man shall ask, but befor Tenshin can make a move the area around him went black he was puled into his own mind, by the bijuu.

The bijuu sem to be talking and Tenshin was floating in mid air looking at it. " Tenshin, Hold your ground you don't need to be drawing attention so soon. I had to stop you before you drew my powers." Tenshin then begin to move closer to the bijuu and once he was close to it he landed solfly on the bijuu head where he sat a the edge of the bijuu horns. " Yeah forgot but this kid ask if he may join Yotobi i find that a bad move to ask maybe we should do this. I say we battle him and see if he is strong enough to join. If he can injure me to a point where i am cough blood up then he can join but i he fails and i beat him down so hard he can't stand I'll kill him and that be the end of it. What do you say my friend." Tenshin smiled at the bijuu " Whatever Tenshin just try not to get yoursef killed if so you know what t do to escape."

When Tenshin awoken from the bijuu itereption he look at the kid. " You want to join Yotobi? Yes? Well to join you must take a test." Tenshin then smiled and this was a smile of bloodlust the first stage to his inanity. " Yo9u can choice. Fight me here and know t a point wherei can't stand anymoe, or You can go find the Hokae and kill him for me. Your choice. By the way when i mean fight tell i can't stand i mean Fightme with all you got to see if you're good enoug for the Yotobi." Tenshin said in a calm voice as he took a few feet back and took a stands as if he was off guard but realy he was on guard and was prepared for the move this kid would take the mater rested in his hand rather he wanted to fight for his rank orkill for his rank was his choice in the matter. Tenshin didn't car which one he hoice as long as the task was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with yotobi...   A meeting with yotobi... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting with yotobi...
Page 1 of 1