Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Empty
PostSubject: Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post   Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 12:25 pm

As the light of the delighted sun illuminated the grounds of the forest within the Fire Country the winds blew gently from the East, Cherry Blossom petals gracefully floated to the ground as an eerie silence hung in the air. Within a quick flourish of the wind, some Cherry Blossom petals began to swirl around in a min-tornado, then before the old Cherry Blossom tree stood a young man. His short Grey hair slid spiked up in the front, but laying loosely toward the back of his head, a long black sheath strapped to his back, this almost nearly meaning this was a ninja of some sort. A Red hooded jacket placed underneath the man's black trench coat which hung to about his ankles, this occupying his upper region of his body, as the lower region being occupied with Deep Grey Jeans.

The man looked around the area, his Deep Grey eyes piercing the surroundings as if he was looking through and at each and every object within the lands. He turned his attention to his right arm, this Arm of his not being of normal stature, this being the result of experimentation gone wrong mixed with the Demonic powers of the Demon it's self. As he spread his demonic fingers a series of sparks emitting from them, quickly he clenched his hand into a fist, instantly his whole arm started to course with Electricity. A broad smile spread across his face, but it quickly vanished as he grabbed his arm with his left. An expression of pain now on his face, but as quickly as it came it vanished. The man giving out short gasps as he tried to gather air throughout his body, "Damn this arm, with the power it brings, it also brings pain. . ." Says the man trailing off as he leaned back against the tree, releasing his right arm.

The man closed his eyes, although this would be seen as a stupefying action within the Ninja world, but this ninja knowing this all to well, him allowing his chakra to flow at an increased rate to his Ears, Nose, and Hair amongst his body. This amplifying all of his other senses so that it painted a sort of picture within his mind of his surroundings. "Hmm, seems like people just can't stay away from home to long. . .", The man said in a low voice, speaking to himself, as it may have seemed. In his boredom the man sent a steady flow of electricity to his Demonic Arm, this causing them to heat to a very hot degree, the man then proceeded to carve the letters "S & B" into the bark of the young Cherry Blossom Tree.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post   Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 6:50 pm

Whooooo the kunai pierced the air howeling on its way to him. Without looking the kid turned and knocked it out the sky
"Well dont you seem strong" shion said appearing in his grey eyes.Shion red eyes burned with intesity as the wind blew.

"I dont know exacly how to explain this but i wish to test your power i tire of dealing with kids from this village all of whom only like to run there mouth untill the pressures on then they fold up"
but somethings different about this guy he thought. as the man stared unwavingly looking at him. he didnt even whine about my kunai attack. "this guy"
Back to top Go down

Genin Battles: Setoshi vs. First Genin to Post
Page 1 of 1