Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Wandering the Sand Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Wandering the Sand Village Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:25 pm

A young girl, looking around the age of 15-16, around 4'9"-5 foot, walked around the outskirts of the sand village shuffling her feet through the sand. Though she belonged to the sand village, she sometimes traveled outside of it without permission. On her back, were two large swords, approximately around 4-5ft in length for each one, and around 1 1/2ft width. One was black, and the other was white representing the yin and yang symbol. The sword on her back left side, was white, with the blade pointing up, and the handle facing the ground directly behind her. On the right side of her back, was a large black sword, that looked as if it was the pure opposite of the blade on the left, as it was black instead of white, and sitting in the opposite direction. The blade pointing down, and the handle pointing up.

The girl continued walking, circling the village out of boredom as her long black hair shined in the hot sun. Her hair was incredibly long and black, as her eyes were bloody red, with a few black lines around them the insides of them. The girl was strangely dressed, in a way most ninja wouldn't be. On her chest, was a loose shirt, lined at the neck in black, and had a zipper that went from the center of the shirt, down to the bottom, though it does not connect to the top of the shirt, it was placed directly in the center of the shirt. The zipper was completely unzipped making the shirt loose around her. The sleeved of the shirt were long, down to her wrists, and were striped around with black stripes circling the sleeve. On her hands were black, fingerless gloves that had a single skull on the back of each one. Her slim stomach was revealed, as the shirt she was wearing only extended down to the bottom of her chest. On her waist, is a short skirt, designed the same way the shirt is. It has a large zipper that can be completely unzipped on the side, but wont let the skirt fall, allowing more maneuverability. In circles, the skirt had black stripes circling it. Her legs had nothing on them, and on her feet were large black boots that were a bit loose.

The girl kicked through the sand as she walked around the outskirts of the village. Knowing she may get in trouble for being outside of the village, she never really thought about it that much, as normally she would be inside the village causing some kind of trouble. With a quick stretch, and a yawn, she plopped back in the sand causing some of it to get in her face. She coughed a little from some getting in her mouth, and accidentally swallowing some.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:14 am

((Open to anyone))
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:28 pm

Sephiroth was walking around the sand village. He was kinda bored. He had nothing to do. He had his mask on and a cloke that covered all of his body down to his feet. He also had gloves on. Sephiroth was jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He saw somone standing there. Sephiroth looked at her. She was about the same age as he was. Sephiroth jumped down and landed right next to her. "Hello." Sephiroth said. "My name is Sephiroth Akira. ANBU captain of the sand village. WHat is your name?" Sephiroth asked. He waits for her to speak.

(Sorry short.)
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 4:01 pm

Yuzu opened her eyes, looking up to a man that was speaking to her, she stood up and wiped her mouth a little with the sleeve on her wrist to wipe off the sand. "Im Yuzu" she replied to him, with her head tilted down a little, and looking up from her eyes with her wrist to her mouth. As she spoke, some sand fell from loose ends of her clothing, and a little fell from her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze
Sannin
Sannin
Tamekaze

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 5:01 pm

Tamkaze was walking near by when he seen the Anbu and Chuunin walking. " Hum...."He was readin a book as he was walking and then he walked towards them and put the book away, into his jacket. " You are Anbu leader, Sephiroth and you are a Chuunin of the Sand known as Yuzu, Am I right. Hum..." He begin to think as he looked at Seph and Yuzu emotionless just thinking and walking. He thought of a scripture in the book he read. " Sephiroth, Do me a favor when you report back to the Kazekage tell him of my arrival. If you don't know who I am i shall not speak no more, I will just most likely have your Anbu rank removed beause you dont know a lengendary man was standing before you." Thats all he said and then he walked and said nothing he just pulled out his book and begin to read again as he walked with the group. Tame was always like this, and if he wasn't reading he was sleeping, and if someone was to disrupt his sleep and/or reading he would most likely attack them. Tame was calm all the time, and at the sme time lazy, he also had another personality tht he head, onl few know about it. It was a Insane personality, hat he tend to lock away in his mind unless something happen to him thatwould open the gates to his insanity. Tame continued to walk with the group as he read his book and waited on them to speak.

Last edited by Tamekaze on Fri 30 Oct 2009, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 5:11 pm

Yuzu stared at the man as he walked up to him and the ANBU captain next to her. He was taller then her, making her have to look up slightly as he walked past her. Yuzu looked back at him, then ran to catch up to him. As she ran, some sand kicked back from her boots, and each step sunk a little, making it hard for her to keep a fast pace. Once she reached him, she slowed down and began walking next to him, looking at his strange face, green hair, and black robe he wore. Yuzu tried not to make it look like she was being nosy, but she just couldn't help it, and motioned her eyes over to the book he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze
Sannin
Sannin
Tamekaze

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 11:47 am

Tamekaze continued to walk as he notice the girl known as Yuzu started to follow and wonder what he was reading. Tame sighed and then closed his book and stop. " Hum, May I help you lady?" He asked her as he looked down at her. Tame then placed the book back into his robe. He then looked around him to see that few people was around, and it was pretty boring. Tame didn't care do because he was mostly always asleep. " Haku, Where could that chick be at a time like this, she always runs off somewhere when i wanna talk to her, and Kitsuke, Aw, Damn those two. Now i gotta look for them on my spar time." Tame then begin to walk and notice the girl was still following him. He took out the book and begin to read again. The book was about something, scary made by a man known as Stephen King. Tame loved books like these. He just continued to walk and read. Waiting on the girl or Anbu to speak.

((Short sorry))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm

Yuzu looked forward when he closed the book and continued walking next to him, often looking around a bit. "..So, where are you going?" she said to him, she turned her head and looked up at him. A little confused about the names he said, she had no idea who they were so she kept quiet about that, and waited to see what would happen. Each step she took, the large blades on her back made a small clang sound, along with the very quiet sound of the sand crunching under her large boots.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze
Sannin
Sannin
Tamekaze

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm

Tamekaze said nothing for a while he just read his book. He then looked at the girl. " Where are you going you ask. Hum thats question is hard to answer for i seem to walk the path that, I see. " He said thn thought for a bit. " Aw, I forgot your a child i can't talk like that, Hum how to put it... I got it. I am just taking a walk, and how about you." He says trying to keep is confusing talk to a minimum level, So he wont confuse her. Tame then closed the book and thought, after putting the book away he looked at the girl. " Should you not be training right now. Why are you walking around the village alone and not with a sensei, or someone, other words why aren't you training." He says as he continued to walk and think. Tame then came across a bench and he sat down and relaxed. He was starting to grow tired and so he closed his eyes, and relaxed lisening to the whole village, and just staying calm as a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

Yuzu sat down next to him on the bench. "I dont have a sensei, and i dont really know what to train" she replied to him. Yuzu looked at him wondering if he was going to take a nap on the bench.

((Short but i cant think of much =/))
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze
Sannin
Sannin
Tamekaze

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

Tamekaze thinks. " You don't have a sensei. Hum i would take and be your Sensei, But you cant do this and this is ll i can do." He says as he lefted his hands up and sand rose from the ground and formed a Sand rose. He then gave it to the girl." Here for you. " Tame then smiled and closed his eyes again and relaxed his body. He was still un gaurd and you can tell because if she notice there was no wing blow yet, The sand around them was moving around like if the wind was pushin it. This was a technioue Tame uses so if a Attack shows all he gotta dos on little movement and thn it will block the attack. Tame relaxed again saying nothing and waited to see what the girl would say.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 7:37 pm

Sephiroth looked at the two of them and smiled. "Well i can see that you have someone to talk to so i'll let you be." Sephiroth said. He was gone

(Sorry it's realy realy short i'm no good at exits.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Sand Village   Wandering the Sand Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Sand Village
Page 1 of 1