Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Empty
PostSubject: Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .]   Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .] Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 1:38 pm

The Coming Darkness

Yes, a new story for those who are legend, and strong enough to become even greater. Two sides, come together to be one, as they fight the greatest darkness. Whom will this be? Only few will live to find out who had become such a thing. Whom ever wants to be such a thing?

The Coming Darkness; Story:

It had all begun on a gray, darkened night, when no moon had shone. The clock tower rang, midnight. The people awoke to hear the tune that rang over the Lightning country, the Angel's Melody, known as Akiko, the autumn child. Nothing was heard, many people came to find Kyuubi had been awoken by the eternal angel, Ryu Uchiha, Sannin, and a Prodigy of the Uchiha, the leader to be exact. Time froze, to become a dark age, which is known to be Wakana, related to Akiko, meaning, "play music, complete." Wakana was known to be the spirit who froze the time to become such a dark age. The sky was only to become red as the melody rung, Wakana's melody, of death. It was complete, the song awoke Kyuubi to it's full form, and being at it's max, Kyuubi took control over one certain person, but who? Scientest's named this human who had been controlled by the nine-tailed beast, Wakana's Servant. Kyuubi really didn't seal inside of this man, but only stayed on top of the mountain the eternal angel had fallen from. Wakana's Servant had travelled through the darkness that had come of him, but he also opened the gate at the end of the world, the Conclusion Gate, which could only be opened by the severed souls of the dead. But how could man slaughter man with it's own hands, and keep it there? Only one weapon could hold it, which is yet to be forged with the Eight Guardians. These men and woman hold a tool of their own to sever souls of the death. Only one has been forged, and has stuck to Ryu Uchiha. But, nine more are yet to be made, one to each of the guardians, Wakana's Servant, and Wakana's Reflection.

Eight Guardians & Leader .

1/ Heartless.Angel (Ryu Uchiha)
2/ -
3/ .Pirate Angel (Saruno Kazura)
4/ -
5/ -
6/ -
7/ -
8/ -
LEADER/ -

Wakana's Opposite .

1/

Wakana's Servant .

1/

Apprentices . (OPTIONAL TO STORY . ONLY CHUUNIN, GENIN, AND ACADEMY CAN JOIN .)

1/ .Grace. (Scarlet Rose Gyouan) [Available if not kidnapped]
2/
3/
4/
Back to top Go down

Side-Story . [PM me to claim a spot .]
Page 1 of 1