Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 7:13 pm

Some fear, some like, some are fascinated..who is known as the Sky Of The Night Light? some may know, but the majority don't...some believe this person to be of a fairy tale..or a myth..or perhaps..even a legend, but no one knows for sure. It is said that when this person enters an area, the trees droop, plants fade away, it is as if existence itself is becoming nothing more then a "Entity", though those who speak of it know not of what they speak of.

Strife, a averaged height male is very familiar of this "Myth", as he stands 5'10" wearing a leather fabric black shirt, over the shirt is a black trench coat that extends down to the middle of his lower leg, he never has it zipped all the way up. On his legs are black pants, same fabric as his shirt, on his feet are tall black/brown boots that are fitted well on him, there are a few buckles on the boots that are slipped tightly. On his hands are leather black gloves that offer him good grip on things he may need to hold. The eyes of this man pierce through those he looks at, flaming dark orange is the color of his eyes, while his hair is in a somewhat messy fashion spiked back, he has bangs hanging down no farther then the bottom of his eyebrows, and long strands of hair that hang down in front of his ear on both sides of his head. His hair is a shade of a light black color.

The mans name "Strife" was strange to some in the area as it was actually an English word known for a ongoing battle, or struggle. Strife walked through a vast forest for a while before reaching a wide open grassy field with a small lake on the far right end, the field was quiet as the wind blew through making a very quiet sound of the grass shifting back and forth. A slight breeze of cold air blew by but Strife was not bothered as it one bit, his hair lightly blew as the wind blew bye as his flaming dark orange eyes pierced straight ahead. He began walking through the field at a steady pace.

Last edited by Strife Mayakashi on Mon 28 Sep 2009, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:00 am

((got lonely?))

Lavender was walked in the forest with a short sleeve orange shirt and brown pants,
she and a net and a bottle in her hands. She was humming a song and had a big smile
on her face. "I can't wait for the party to start! it will be so much fun." She spun rapidly
on her toes. She used the net to shake the leaves in the trees to release and firefly's
that were hiding. She sighed when none came out.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:10 am

Strife continued walking for quite some time through the wide open field, each step making a quiet crunching sound from the large grass bending under his boots. He walked out and took a right to the lake that was to the right of the wide field, on the other side of this lake was a small patch of trees that wasn't that thick. Strife walked to the edge of the lake and looked in it, his flaming dark orange eyes piercing through even the water, he could see everything that was below though none of it interested him. Looking back he could see he was on a hill, miles and miles away he could see what may be the leaf village, or something similar to a village. Strife sat down and laid back to relax by the water with both of his hands behind his head, and letting out a small yawn, the tall grass rose up around him as his body made a indent in the grass he was laying on.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:23 am

Lavender kept hitting trees not paying attention to where she was going. She stopped
when she almost tripped over Strife. "Oh sorry mister. Hey can you tell me where i can
find some firefly's?
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:28 am

Strife felt something hit his side then heard a noise as if someone was falling, he opened his eyes and sat up to a girl holding a net and a bottle, being as shy as Strife is, he simply played it off with a "Nope.." right before laying back in the grassy field. Strife was never good at talking with girls, though he had the looks and actions that most girls love, he was a bad talker.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 4:35 pm

Lavender smiled when she saw a few blinking lights in the distance. "There they are!" She looked at Strife. "You can help me catch some..if you want to?" She shook the jar in front of him and waited for his answer. "I can do it myself but it's more fun with somebody else."

((i'm going to do it the normal way now))
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 4:40 pm

Strife saw the jar above him in her hand, he closed his eyes for a moment then opened them, grabbing the jar from her hand before standing up. Strife looked down at her, she was much shorter then he was, he walked to where the flashing lights were and looked back at her motioning for her to come. "If you want to catch something like them, you need to do it by surprise.." he said as he looked back, quietly but loud enough for her to hear him
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 4:58 pm

She smiled."Or we could attract them." She turned her palm face up and a thin thread of lighting came out of it. She giggled as the firefly's began to swarm toward her hand. "now hurry before they get shocked. We need them alive you know." She handed him the net.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 5:17 pm

Strife looked back, seeing all the fire fly's gathering around her hand made things much easier for him, he glew light blue for only a split second before instantly disappearing, then reappearing on the other side of the girl with a jar full of fire fly's, he tightened the lid on the jar and looked back seeing there were no more fire fly's around the area
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 5:26 pm

"Where..did you go?" She closed her hand and the lighting disappeared and turned around wildly. "How..how did you do that? Oh.. there you are." She smiled. and looked round. "Well thats all of them I guess. Hey why don't you come to the party it will be fun!" She took the jar. "So many..and so pretty."
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 5:32 pm

Strifes eyes opened a little widely when he heard the words come from her mouth, his face showed a little interest though he did not know what she was talking about. "....Sorry..but i have things to do..." he replied to her, he wasn't really the type that would like a lot of attention from things such as parties, though sometimes he wished he could go to them. Strife walked back to the lake and layed back down by it relaxing once again.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 5:39 pm

"Oh..okay then." She replied at bit dissapointed."Well i'll see you later then I guess." She began walking back home using the jar of firefly's to light her way back.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm

Strife began to wonder if she would be all right walking home in the dark, he closed his eyes for a moment then instantly disappeared where he was laying down at. Within a split second he instantly appeared next to Lavender walking next to her, "I guess i might as well walk you home, there can be dangerous things out here at this time.." he said as he walked, not knowing exactly where she was headed, he just walked in the directions she walked.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 5:55 pm

She gasped when he reappeared beside her. "you need to give me a warning before you do that. Its scary." She looked at him and smiled. "Did you change your mind or are you walking me home?"She asked hopfully.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:03 pm

"Stop! I got some questions that need to be answered." said a voice out of nowhere. Kasei jumps out of a tree nearby and points his sword towards the mysterious tall ninja. Kasei was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt with his Jounin vest on and kaki shorts. "Are you trying to bring trouble to this young girl? From what I can tell, I'm guessing your a missing-nin." He looked up at the ninja with his Sharingan activated and then turns his head towards the young girl. She looked around his age so he figured she may be a Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:08 pm

Strife looked at the man that had a sword pointing directly at him, though he didn't know who he was, he could tell he was a good guy the way he defends the girl. "I'm bringing no harm to her, so drop your sword" He replied to the man, Strife stared the man down dead in the eyes, his flaming black and orange eyes looked even more frightening then even the eyes of a sharingan user.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

"...." Lavender hid behind Strife and shuddered. "What..what do you want? What is he talking about? And whats wrong with is eyes?" She grabbed Strife's arm and held it tightly. "Look mister just go away please."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:49 pm

"Don't be afraid. I'm not here kill anyone." Kasei says to the girl, though not understanding why she was acting like a little child. Isn't she able to defend herself? He then hears what the missing-nin said and responds. "Fine, I believe you. I guess I should introduce myself." Kasei puts down his sword and puts it away. "My name is Kasei Uchiha and I'm a Jounin of Konoha. My eyes turn this way because its my Kekkei Genkei. Its called the Sharingan." He de-activates his Sharingan and looks a little more friendly. "Where are you both headed?"
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:54 pm

Strife knew very well of what the sharingan was, he looked back at the girl, then back at the ninja in front of him, "So..your a konoha shinobi..." Strife said under his breath, he knew about that village of Takumi and how they had war with his village for a long time in the past. Strife never carried around any headband so normally no one would know where he is actually from unless he told them.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:58 pm

"Okay." She pulled Strife's arm. "Come one we have to go or my mom will send a party to look for me." She looked at Kasei for a bit, then turned away. "Come on lets go! lets go!" She ran ahead of them both quickly. "Besides its no safe at night even if we are all together."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm

Kasei runs up tp the young girl. "Can I come to the party? I have nothing else to do." He didn't want to go back home and think how it was a waste of time to venture out here for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

Strife nodded his head at Kasei motioning it was a yes, he then turned around and began walking slowly as the girl ran ahead of him, he once again glew blue for a split second and disappeared out of sight, before anyone would know it, he was standing next to the girl walking beside her in the direction of her house. Not caring weather the other ninja came or not, it wouldn't really bother him in any way, and may only help him get to know more people around Japan.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:28 pm

"Yeah! More people! This will be so much fun!" She spun around, tripped and fell. "Oww." She began looking for the jar that had flew out her hand when she fell."I hope it didn't break. She went to go retrieve it and examined it closely. "Good nothing happened. Hey my house! Come on." She ran to the door and talked to a lady that was waiting outside. She pointed to Strife and Kasei while jumping up and down. She handed the jar to the lady and ran inside the house.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

Kasei suddently disappeared and appeared in front of Lavender and the lady. He looks at the lady and smiles. "My name is Kasei, a Jounin from Konoha. Nice to meet you."

((Sorry its SO short. I gtg soon.))
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:43 pm

Strife stays standing back a bit, he did not want to disturb the family by telling them he was a missing ninja, and that they may think hes a criminal to the country, he stood there and watched as the ninja greeted the woman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next