Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Empty
PostSubject: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:08 am

As the light of the Crescent Moon illuminated the grounds of the Sand Village the winds blew gently from the East, Cherry Blossom petals gracefully floated to the ground as an eerie silence hung in the air. Within a quick flourish of the wind, some Cherry Blossom petals began to swirl around in a min-tornado, then before the old Cherry Blossom tree stood a young man. His short Grey hair slid spiked up in the front, but laying loosely toward the back of his head, a long black sheath strapped to his back, this almost nearly meaning this was a ninja of some sort. A Red hooded jacket placed underneath the man's black trench coat which hung to about his ankles, this occupying his upper region of his body, as the lower region being occupied with Deep Grey Jeans.

The man looked around the area, his Deep Grey eyes peircing the surroundings as if he was looking through and at each and every object within the lands. He turned his attenion to some his right arm, this Arm of his not being of normal stature, this being the result of experimentation gone wrong mixed with the Demonic powers of the Demon it's self. As he spread his demonic fingers a series of sparks emitting from them, quickly he clenched his hand into a fist, instantly his whole arm started to course with Electricity. A broad smile spread across his face, but it quickly vanished as he grabbed his arm with his left. An expression of pain now on his face, but as quickly as it came it vanished. The man giving out short gasps as he tried to gather air throughout his body, "Damn this arm, with the power it brings, it also brings pain. . ." Says the man trailing off as he leaned back against the tree, releasing his right arm.

The man closed his eyes, although this would be seen as a stupefying action within the Ninja world, but this ninja knowing this all to well, him allowing his chakra to flow at an increased rate to his Ears, Nose, and Hair amongst his body. This amplifying all of his other senses so that it painted a sort of picture within his mind of his surroundings. "Hmm, just like my master, late, but always on time for some reason. . .The man said in a low voice, speaking to himself. In his boredom the man sent a steady flow of electricity to his Demonic Arm, this causing them to heat to a very hot degree, the man then procceeded to carve the letters "S & B" into the bark of the young Cherry Blossom Tree.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:14 am

Tenshin sat on top of the Cherry Blossum tree relaxing with the breaze. He was a very ccalm person right now. Tenshin then looked down at the man who seem to be carving something into the tree. " You are here early or I am late." Tenshin said calm looking into the air then doing a few handsign and dropping his hands again, relaxing. He then sighed again then watched the Cherry blossums blow. " Tell me are you ready for this test." Tenshin says calmly again. He sat silently and awaited on him to speak.
((Cant Spell>.<))
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:53 am

Setoshi gave a slight smirk as he used his hands to push off of the tree, with the intense force plus the infusion of a little chakra the tree broke in two leaving Tenshin to either fall to the ground or counter-act the move. Setoshi slid back, his heels digging into the ground as he placed one hand on his blade. In one swift move he took it out and held it out infront of him, "Of course Im ready. Are you?" he says as he held the blade out with his left hand, his right hand suddenly beggining to spark with electricity. Setoshi finnaly opened his eyes, instantly his right hand was engulfed in lightning and his left hand is engulfed in red winds that seemed to circle his hand as he held the blade. "You may make the second move, master . . .", Setoshi says as he stood ready to counter or swiftly dodge anything that would come toward him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:00 am

Tenshin jumped of the Tree, flipping then landing kneeling down as he held his hand down. He grabbed two swords from his back one red the other blue. Tenshin started to stand up and hold the swords to his side. The red swords was ingulf in flames, as the blue one was ingulfed in wind. The tree then hit the ground hard with that Tenshin looked up at Setoshi. He said no word just swung both swords at once at him creating a vertical wave of wind and fire helding towards him with the ablities to cut and burn.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:20 am

Setoshi watched and analyzed every movement that Tenshin made, thus trying to understand his battle tactics and to predict his next movements. As he sent the wave of Flames and Cutting Winds, a thick mist began to emit from the hilt of the blade. This mist covering the whole area, at a quick pace, but it still flowed out slowly. Setoshi dug his blade into the ground, then holding his right and left hand out he made a wall of water. This being the last visible thing that Tenshin sees of Setoshi as the mist thickens to a point of zero clearity for both Tenshina and Setoshi. The attack canceling out as the flames and winds clashed against the water wall.

Setoshi then grabbed his blade out of the ground and held it into the air, suddenly the Mist heating to a point where it would cause burns for anybody that was in it. Setoshi rapidly looked around as he made a series of hand signs in a flash, Fuujin Ranbu [Chaotic Dance of Wind and Dust], Instantly he turned into a mini-tornado. Hundreds of Senbon, Shuriken, and Kunai begin shooting out of the mini-tornado, all of the weapons begin going in every direction. Suddenly Setoshi stops spinning, him leaning on his blade for stability, he gave a quick smirk before standing up again. His blade now positioned right under his nose for protection of the upper body and face. The Mist now covering his body in a defensive way, thus not harming him, but adding protection.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 2:47 pm

Tenshin jumped back as the mist came but notice it wa already to late. Tenshin then stood there and thought how he was going to get out of it, then at a fast second the mist was in a tornado circling around Seto. Tenshin then jumped back some more. " I wonder what he doing." Tenshin said in his head. Soon after, A barrage of Senbon, Shuriken, and Kunai came flying his way. Tenshin then placed the two sords on his back then took out his one huge sword and then spun it around in a fast motion and blocked the weapons that was thrown at him. A total of ten got threw , bt out of those 10 only about 3 hit him once in his left are, twice in the leg. Tenshin then stoped and removed the kunai, and shuriken once it wa over. " Nice work kid, you pass." Tenshin said as the wounds started to heal fast. He placed his sword back in its holder then looked at the kid and awaied on him to call off his mist jutsu, so they can talk.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:29 pm

As Setoshi watched his plans unfold, from the Mist covering him in a prtoective manner, plus his projectiles where already on there path to attack Tenshin. As Tenshin used his blade to deflect some of the projectiles some actually got through which surprised Setoshi a lot. "Hmm didn't expect that to go as smoothly as I expected.", Setoshi said quietly to himself. When Setoshi heard Tenshin speak of him passing he flashed a quick smile before forming the Monkey Hand sign to deactivate his Mist Jutsu.

A surge of chakra shot from Setoshi's hands down into the hilt of his blade, thus making the mist suck back into the blade, he then slid it into the sheath qith quick ease. Setoshi moved and propped himself up against a nearby tree, "So what's in store for me master", Setoshi says as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:51 pm

Tenshin did a few handsigns then charastarted to surge around his right hand. Tenshin grabbed Setoshi mouth covering it. " Next, You shall not speak of me and to make sure my nme never comes out your mouth i placeing this seal apon it. If you ever try to tell someone about my plans and/or secrets, It will activate and you will become paralyzed, taking away your ability to speak and move." Tenshin says in a calm voice as a seal grew around Setoshi tongue. Tenshin then let him go and walked away. " I see you later Kid, I have no use for you at this moment. By the way hope to see ya at the funeral." Tenshin says smiling as he walks away, Tenshin was heading back to his village to prepare for a death.

Name: Unnamed
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Danzo
Wearers: Foundation members
Debut (Manga): Chapter 452
This Cursed Seal is given by Danzo to all members of the ANBU subgroup Foundation, to ensure no information about Danzo or the organization falls into the wrong hands; something that would not only endanger the organization, but even Konohagakure itself. As the Foundation was an organization of top secrecy, committing less-than-respectable acts in the dark to support the village, this seal was designed to keep it so.

When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything related to Tenshin, their entire body will be paralyzed, taking away their ability to speak or move. It is applied to the tongue and takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines from the back of the tongue to the tip, possibly a hexagram. It could either be the hexagram ䷞ (咸, Japanese: "kan," Chinese: "xián"), which can be interpreted as "influence," or it could be the hexagram ䷠ (遯, Japanese: "ton," Chinese: "dùn"), which can be interpreted as "concealment."

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)   Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealing of thy Tounge (Tenshin & Setoshi only)
Page 1 of 1