Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Entering Konoha.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Entering Konoha. Empty
PostSubject: Entering Konoha.   Entering Konoha. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:04 am

A figure walked down a path way to get to the Hidden Leaf Gates so that he could enter his new village. The figure was saw by the two Guards an immediately closed an locked the gates because by the way that the figure looked they thought that he was here to try an hurt the village in some kind of way. The figure wore a big black cloak that covered his mouth, he also had a some sun glasses that made him look very mysterious. But as the figure got closer an closer to the gates the more the guards got ready to fight, but they weren't so sure so they made it look like they where cool with the figure walking towards Konoha. Finally the figure walked up to the gates as he looked at the guards threw his glasses then chuckled a bit as one of the guards began to speak "Yes sir may we help you" the guard said as he waited for a reply from the figure. Yes thr figure simply replyed as he unbuttoned the top of his cloak showing his face to the guards so that they knew that he was just a little boy an had no intentions on trying to hurt Konoha in anyway Im new here in the leaf village the boy replyed again as he buttoned his cloak back up an pulled out his Konoha head band to show the guards that he wasn't lying.

The boy waited as he put the Konoha head band around his head then stuck his hands in his pocket an waited for the guards to reopen the gates so that he could proceed into the village. "Ahh...yes the hokage told me that u would be coming here today... your the aburame kid right? the other guard asked him. "Yes i am...my name is Shikamatsu Aburame " shika said as he took a steep back an began to wait again for the gates to open. Slowly the gates began to open which shika then began to walk threw with his hands still in his pockets an a slight smile on his face. Have a good day an welcome to the leaf village the other guards said to shika as he keep walking past the two. Once shika got about 20 feet into the village he began to look around first to his right, then to his left wondering where he was going to go first even know he was going to get to go every eventually so there was no rush. Shika then began to walk not knowing where he was going to go tell it came to him Ah ill go meet the hokage for the first time shika said to him self as he continued walking towards the hokage building.
Back to top Go down

Entering Konoha.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: