Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kush's Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:31 pm

Kush walked through the streets of Tsuchikagura, looking around at all the beutiful sites. This was a beutiful village, everything seemed to be beutiful in its own way...

Kush's eye's were fixed for things like this though, he always seen the detail with his frozen Tomoe 3.

If his Sharingan weren't here, he probably wouldn't be here. His eye's have got him through alot of tight spots.

When he first noticed his Sharingan were in always on, he sometimes put people in genjutsu on sight. Just for the fact that his Sharingan weren't trained, and he was jumpy back then.

Kush walked through a couple of main streets, walking by people as they looked at him or just ignored him.

He reached a large building, the building was in the center of town ingraved into the rock. The Tscuchikage's office. Kush walked through the front doors, and walked to the office.

The gaurds tried stopping him, but one look had them back at their positions. His genjutsu was extremely powerful, even the weaker one's were top of the line.

Kush walked through the doors of the Tsuchikage's office, and looked at her.

"Hello Miss. Tsuchikage, nice weather were having, isn't it?" He didn't know if she knew him. The last Kage of this village, the one he knew anyway, Hirokai Hondo, was pretty much laid to rest. He didn't know if he exsisted at all. ((I dont know if your a girl or a guy Lmao))

Kush's eye's fixated on her, but he didn't try to attack. This was his Kage after all.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:49 pm

"Mister would suit me better." Karei said cheerfully as he spun around in his wheeling chair, facing the Uchiha before him. As Tsuchikage it was his duty to know all of the ninja that entered his village, this was no exception. Smiling, he waved toward a cushioned seat in front of his desk. Karei was wearing a black and lime-green top hat today, matching his lime-green dress shirt and black pants. His tie was black, decorated with little Iwagakure symbols. Around his neck hung a chain with the iwagakure symbol as a pendant. Cheerfully tossing the man a mint he went on. "So, what is your order of business?" He asked, making eye contact with the shinobi. It was clear he knew nothing of the word fear when it came to the Uchiha clan.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:59 pm

Kush walked in and took a seat, and relaxed abit. It has been awhile since he was there...

"I just came back to the village sir, i've been gone for a while. Just trying to get updated on whats going on."

Kush sat back alittle, looking and blinking when he saw the awkward clothes. Then, he focused back on what the Kage had to say.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 9:32 pm

"Nothing is happening or will happen. We are in a time of zen and peace, let the other villages wage war and complete the balancing cycle of life." Karei said dismissively, shuffling through papers. Childish shinobi, all they want is the glory of battle. It's disgusting... He thought to himself in disgust, something he usually didn't do. His composure was perfect, he seemed as calm and happy as ever, revealing nothing about his inner thoughts. If anything, Karei was a good fronter. Sighing, he threw a file at the Jounin. "Go, I will assign you a team when I need one, until then that is your mission. You are to go out and collect information on the Akatsuki's movements and plans. I suggest following their leader, but be careful boy." He said before spinning his chair around so that he could face the window.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 9:55 pm

Kush caught the file quickly, and opened it "...Follow the Akatsuki leader huh? Do you have any info on where to find them?"

Kush was puzzled. Following the Akatsuki was a very dangerous thing to do at the moment and probably wasn't the smartest move.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:04 pm

"Yeah, it's all in the file. Just don't get killed. Now leave me." Karei said in a commanding tone, motioning to the door absently with his right hand. His entire body was obscured by the massive back of the chair, his combat boots propped up in the window, being used as a foot rest.

[[Mad short]]
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:32 pm

"Alright, i'll get on it and report in when ever i find something."

Kush got up and walked out of the Kage office.

This wasn't going to be to hard. Find the Akatsuki leader. Tail him.

Except the fact it wasn't the smartest move to find the sneakest group in the ninja world, it wasn't hard.

Kush headed towards the village gates.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kush's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Arrival   Kush's Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kush's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Buildings :: Tsuchikage's Office-
Jump to: