Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Null vs Shin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:20 am

Null awaited in the tall grasses of an open plain awaiting a spar partner. Null new that his opponent was a gennin named Shin, and that he was a uchiahaa. Null began streching in which he always does before his fights or spars. Null saw his pet hercules beatle flying in the air telling him that the opponent was comeing. Well i guess it's about time to get this over with said Null. As he began to look for the upcoming Shin. Hurry up please. Null said as his pet hercules beatle landed on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konoha

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:26 am

seeing a figure off in the distance shin continues to walk forward in wonder as he looks at how beautifl the scene is.
" almost epic, too bad my opponent is a well trained ninja, and this is my first fight, oh well maybe Ill learn a trick or two, it's always nice to meet new friends."

he focuses on his chakra and lets the flow start to ease out to his palms so that he can feel more relaxed that hes about to fight someone. energy surging inside of him as he gets overly excited he gets to have a fight with a strong opponent.

"hey Null, sorry for being a little too long, the place you chose is actually very pretty, so why here?"

as he stretches out and shows his very friendly heart warming smile to Null.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:35 am

My bugs tend to like it out here,heh. Said Null as he looked at his hercules beatle. But enough chatting lets get down to the spar so we can get this over with. Null said as a giant swarmof bugs surrounded the two ninjas for half a mile. Then Null did another handsign releasing another justu. Heh these bugs are some of my favorites, because not only do they severely cloud up vision, and sense of smell, but they also eat your chakra. Null then Shot 5 flies at Bullet speed towards Shin. If i were you i would move said Null as he watched the flies shoot towards Shin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:43 am

" well seems not only are you a skilled ninja Null, you seem to have a very tense stradegy on taking chakra. seems I will have to look apon that from a different angle. good thing I set my chakra flow far before the match it gives me a short time to move around" Shin chpped ever soo excited.

" I hope I impress you Null"
and with that Shin lifts one hand smile and disapears, and apeared behind Null standing sideways with one arm held back holding a kunai to Null's Throat, Null didn't have time to register what happened as it happened in an instant, at the moment the bugs caught the scent of my chakra, they darted towards me forcing me away from Null before I could do any further.

"wow!, those are some intense bugs Null!, theres so many you would almost mistake the beautiful place I just saw for a black abyss blocking the sun.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 2:17 pm

You'll get used to that, said Null as he began making the swarm thicker and thicker so that shin could not see him, Null let a mosquito go to the gennin as it landed on his shoulder. Null awaiting to see what shin would do.
Then Null Planted a small bug on shin that shin couldnt see. Null did many handsigns and then slammed the ground making a large puff of smoke, and as the smoke settled down a giant dragonfly appeared inwhich Null sat on and took to the sky, I'll leave the Genin to deal with my bugs Null said as he took to a very high point in the sky in which he watched.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 8:29 pm

happy to know that the fight took a better turn, shin lifted one hand performed a one handed hand sign
and yelled
"seishou-chuukaibutsu"

while his other hand reached behind him and pulled out a kunai, and then without any notice disapeared. and apeared in the exact same stance as before behind Null, this time throing the kunai over Null into the dragonflies eye, making the dragonfly hit a tree and bringing us both to the deadly trees.

" Null this is more likely dangerous for you then you will acount for, at the begining of the match I placed on your body my own chakra and it has had its time to circit with yours, sending your bugs after mmy scent will mean the will attack you as well, also the chakra thats on you is a ball, it allows my seishou-chuukaibutsu to work and apear at you in any instant I choose, what will you do next when your best ally for bugs is now a double edged sword?"

Name:seishou-chuukaibutsu
Element:-
Description:after releasing chakra, it creates inactive chakra balls whever the user had chose, by using a one handed hand sign the user begins to lose chakra ever slowly draining him to keep the chakra active, this chakra is considered a gate and allows the user to warp to wherever he layed the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 9:50 pm

I didnt want to have to do this, Null said as he jumped off of the dragonfly then leaving the genin behind on the dragon fly. But you force me to do this, Null said as he made a handsign in the air making the dragon fly explode, the fire incinerating anything in its path. If you think the bugs after me is going to make me scared, Null said as he landed then you are wrong, my kekei genkai allows me to manipulate bugs at my will, Null said as all the swarm flying around dropped to the floor and died. heh, and for every single one of my bugs die i get 1% chakra, Null said as he was brought back to 100% chakra. [color=red]So i don't have to worry about your pittiful chakra draining attempt, but iwill admit it was a good try but we will talk about your peformance after our little spar.

Null then made a quick handsign creating a earthern shell over Null. I wont have to fight this battle any more, Null said as he started making handsigns creating a clone of Null outside of the shell. The clone did handsigns creating another swarm of bugs that were eating away at shins chakra. Null began telling the clone what to say. That mosquito i put on you is a sleepy mosquito you will be asleep in one post you will be passed out not being able to wake up for about 10 hours to a day, now you have 1 post to do as much damage as you can, and then you will be passed out. The clone said, and Null smiling in his protective earth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:39 pm

"shit!"
shin curses to himself,
"how could I forget about the stupid misquito? now im going to have to finish this all as fast as possible, well Null I never expected to win, but I will do enough damage before you think it will be so easy. you forget that your earth barrier means nothing to me as I have my chakra gate on you..."
and with that Shin pulled seals out of his back pocket one was a barrier, 3 was explosive tags, and one kunai spring trap.

he jumped intop the air throwing two kunai, and then smiling as i look at the feild, the kunai went directly towards the clone, without even much a sidestep he dadged but that's exactly what I wanted the kunai set at the same tim I pulled the strong that was attached to the other which was easily dodged, and it swung wide and wrappd itself around the clone, and in that instant three things happened.
one: i warped into the shield bubble placed a barrier on myself and placed a tag inside
Two: the kunais outside eploded at the exact same time as the one inside, making it impossible for the clone to dodge, and attaching the tag to the main guy making it impossible to dodge.
and three: the barrier protects me from the tags.

and with my last words of the battle.
" good fight Null, wish I could do more but I'm all out."
and with that BOOM the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 11:06 pm

Null released the barrier that he put over himself and walked over to shin after the whole explosion, shin's barrier had dissapeared due to the passed out ninja not being able to control it. Null walked over to the sleeping Genin, and made one of the mosquito's retract the toxins that put shin to sleep. Null began speaking about the genin's performance as he awoke. For your performance you did well, i mean you didnt really think you would beat an S ranked missing Ninja did you. When it comes to your future fights or spars make sure you think things over before you make an attack, always think what could happen if i do this. If you do that you will be very powerful, If you ever want to leave your Village, i will train you if you want of course you can be my extremely skilled apprentice. Null said awaiting the gennins reply.
Back to top Go down
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 11:12 pm

I would liked to be your apprentice null) said shin I have much to learn,
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 11:25 pm

When you become a chuunin, You come to me. or if you want to stay longer and become a jounin thats great. It's all up to you. When your ready to leave your village and your sick of it just walk away and come to me. And if you cant find me just look for the giant swarm of bugs heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Null vs Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null vs Shin   Null vs Shin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Null vs Shin
Page 1 of 1