Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Fun Swordfight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:59 pm

Tenshin got a invitation from the new Mizukage to a sword fight. Tenshin arrived at the area it said to meet her at. " Hum i wonder did i get a bit ecited and come to early gain. " Tenshin says looking around. Tenshin then took out his sword out his holder located on his back and stabbed it into the ground. " I wonder where this lady at." Tenshin says calmly as he then layed down closed his eyes and started to relax a bit as he slowly drifted a sleep. Even do he was sleep he could hear clearly and would know when someone was close.

((Short and i am tired lmfao))
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:08 pm

Yuveria walked up to the man from behind, she wore a black night gown outfit, at the bottom was white lining, on her feet were brown tight boots, right above that was long black stockings, on her arms were black sleeves that extended from under her shoulder, down to the bottom of her palm, they were connected to the rest of the outfit in no way. On her back was the Legendary Ryuu Naginata, a ancient blade passed down from those of her clan, formed from forged dragon scales, fangs and hide, its length was ranging 9-11ft long.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:14 pm

Tenshin woke up from the females present. Tenshin then stood up and turned around to look at her. " My, My Miss Yuveria, The Mizukage and Former Leader of The Legendary Swordsmen, are you not." Tenshin says calmly with a deep voice. " I am Tenshin Nara Kazekage, and Former Anbu Captain, pleasure to finaly meet you in person. " He say in a voice that sounded cocky, but wasnt at all just his normal deep voice. Tenshin then grabbed his sword out the ground, and placed it over his shoulder as he looked at her. " Mighty big sword you got there can you fight with it or is it just for show and tell." He says grinning at the size of the sword and at her trying to figure out why is a small ladie such a herself doing with a huge sword like that on her back. Tenshin then thought and waited on her to speak.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:19 pm

Yuveria stared at him silently, to answer his question she reached up far over her the side of her shoulder and grabbed the handle of the blade, she easily held it in her hand as if it only weighed 10lb, she then stabbed it in the ground and leaned on it with her arms crossed, her sharp red eyes stared at him, "Well, what kind of match would you like?" she asked him as she leaned on the blade, the wind blew a little making her hair lift to the side slightly
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:48 pm

Tenshin pointed his sword at her. " Lets see who is the best swordsmen here. A sword fight will do, Rules are you cant use any jutsus other then stuff that can bust your sword or give you an extra sword to fight with. Anything eles goes." Tenshin says deeply. Tenshin then looks at the lady. " Hum, Since your a beautiful lady ill let you start, this battle so come one draw your swor you have the first attack." Tenshin said as he pleaced his sword on his sholder awaiting on her to make a move.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:22 pm

Yuveria looked at him, she slowly removed her blade from the ground right before spinning a little and swinging it at the man with incredible power and force, the air behind the blade cut and looked a bit frosty, as she spun she activated her left eye Sharingan.

((Very short but i cant think for some reason..))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:33 pm

Tenshin jumped up it the air as she swung at him. " Come on pretty lady move faster." Tenshin then twisted his body and then slashed down apon her body. " I got her." Tenshin says thinking to himself as he was a few seconds from cutting her starting from her sholder and downwards, hoping and aiming to give her a scar for memories of this fight.

((LAME POST >.<))
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:37 pm

As the man jumped and the blade flew around making her circle, she saw as he attempted a downward slash at her, still with the blade swinging she turned around and swung the blade again directly at the left side up at him, never even slowing the blade down from its first swing, she picked its speed up.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:49 pm

Tenshin looked to his left, seeing as she made a complete 360 spin and swung the blade back at him. Tenshin quickly reacted and swung his blade to the left blocking the hit but also flying backwards hitting a tree do to her force and speed. Tenshin then stood up a bit shoocking up from the impact of his body and the tree. " Aw your not bad guess i cant play with you." Tenshin started to run towards her placeing lightning chakra into his blade after he got enough he dove towards her spinning in the air creating a whirling vortex of wind and electricity, soon the vortex took on the form of a dragon heading straight towards her.

Name: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki (Lightning Dragon Tornado)
Element: Lightning
Description:Ninpou: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique used by Tenshin. One of Tenshin's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used with his sword. Drawing his sword, Tenshin will raise it into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Tenshin's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against his opponent. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:11 am

Yuveria smiled a bit as she watched him perform his attack, before he even performed it she began copying him doing the exact same thing he did, she spun around in the air with her blade out as lightning spun around her the exact same as the mans, colliding with the Kazekages attack it caused a huge explosion of lightning wich sent her flying back outside of her own attack, she slid on the ground with a few burnt marks on her from the lightning, she said in her head Well..that wasn't a very smart thing for me to do...

Name: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki (Lightning Dragon Tornado)
Description: Ninpou: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique used by Yuveria, copied from Tenshin Nara. One of Tenshin's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used with his sword. Drawing his sword, Tenshin will raise it into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Tenshin's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against his opponent. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:34 am

Tenshin st in the crater they both made laughing. He then Took out a second sword and spun it above his head, making a huge tornado abbove his head. He stoped as soon as the dust cleared and then placed it back in his sheath. As it seems Tenshin shirt was burnt off and he had a burn mark on his back that seemed to be steaming. " Dam, she coppied my movement." Tenshin says in a low voice. Tenshin then walked out the whole and staird at her. He lifted up his sword and pointed it towards her. Tenshin arm then serged with lightning Chakra, a Chidori then errupted from his hand and combined with his blade. " This is one move you cant copy for you must learn the original attack first." Tenshin said as he ran towards her with his full speed, once he was in striking rage he thrusted his sword at her right shoulder hoping to hit and numb it.

Jutsu Name: Kusanagi no Tsurugi • Chidorigatana
Description: Kusanagi no Tsurugi • Chidorigatana is a Ninjutsu technique used by Tenshin. Using his Kusanagi, Tenshin will create Lightning chakra which he will transmit into the sword. The metal will amplify the lightning current, making the blade almost unstoppable. This causes the sword to take on Chidori's natural ability to cut through almost anything. Should the sword strike a human, the charge will cause the target to go numb, lessening their ability to further counter the attacks.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:50 am

Yuveria stood completely still with a bit of a sad look on her face, watching as he sped toward her at a very quick speed, she leaned far to the side avoiding the blade, she did a little foot step like spin thing and was all of a sudden behind him, waiting until he was far enough, she swung her blade very hard creating a huge gust of wind that would blow him off his feet from behind, but far enough so she wouldn't cut him.

Name: Sword Gust
Element: Wind
Description: This Kenjutsu does not require hand seals. Yuveria will swing her sword very hard in any direction, a huge gust of wind will follow the sword behind it blowing away and type of mist jutsu in that direction. This can also be used to slow down some attacks or blow smaller creatures or enemy's away.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:58 am

Tenshin was carriedaway towards a tree but her gust of wind. Tenshin twisted his body and landed foot first on the tree as the gust blew by Tenshin jumped towards her twisting his body again then started to run on the floor. Once he was inrange to cut her he dropped down and slid on the floor aiming to trip her kinda making her fall and landing on the side or on him depending on the way she feel he was hoping she landing on the side for he didnt want any more injuries delt to him.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:08 am

Yuveria was hit by his foot and tripped, her blade flew up and stabbed directly into the ground right next to the right side of Tenshin's head as she fell to his right, "W..what was that for??" she said as she laid there looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:14 am

Tenshin just laughed at the sword that was right next to his head he then smiled at Yuveria. " I thought it be funny to trip you." Tenshin said still laughing. " Did i hurt you when i tripped you. If so ill carry you back to your office." Tenshin says still laughing as he placed his hands behind his head as he just look into the sky. " Whats funny this is the first you said something in a while." He said sill looking into the sky.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:19 am

Yuveria slowly stood up and brushed herself off, she then grabbed her sword and rested it on her shoulder, she looked down at him and remained silent, she slowly turned her left eye Sharingan off and wondered why he stopped the battle
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:25 am

Tenshin sighed then sppinned around on the floorand twisted his body up and then jumped up off the floor. He dusted is self off and then looked at her. " You talk to much." Tenshin says in a sarcastic voice. Tenshin then picked up his sword and then walked towards her. " Wanna continue or go for a little walk." Tenshin says in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:37 am

Yuveria looked at him, "I haven't even talked!" she said as her face turned a little red from getting a little angry, she took her sword and attached it to her back, it made a small ching sound and stayed there even without a holder.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:43 am

Tenshin did the same thing she did. " It was a joke lighten up baby girl your to stressed learn to live life and not let life live you." Tenshin says in a calm voice tickling her a bit then stopping looking at her scared cause she might slap him for tickling her like everyother girl he meet did to him. Tenshin then sat there looking at her calmly waiting on a slap across the face for he knew it was coming.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:49 am

Yuveria simply put her hand on the area he was tickling and turned around sitting the other way, her face was puffed up a bit and still a little red
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:54 am

Tenshin then sigh. Tenshin wasshocked and surprised she didnt slap him. He walked behind her and started to push her. " Lets go before i have to tickle you again." He says tickleing her again for a short time then leting go of her as he then placed his hands in his pocket walking with her towards the village, there was a strange rumboling sound and Tenshin looked down. He rubbed his stomach then rubbed the back of his head smiling at her. " Where the food at around here." Tenshin says laughing calmly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:56 am

Yuveria looked back and shrugged, "I don't know..i haven't had time to look around the village", she stood up and pushed the blade on her back down to the middle of her back, still a little sideways, only so it wouldn't drag in the ground from its length.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:59 am

Tenshin looked at her shook his head. Tenshin then started to walk. " Are you coming girl we gotta find something to eat, and what kinda Kage are you dont even know your own village what have you been doing work all day and never got a chance to go out and eat so you get delivery." Tenshin says joking with her a bit.
Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:02 am

Yuveria begins to slowly walk behind him

[TOPIC ENDED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fun Swordfight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Swordfight   A Fun Swordfight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fun Swordfight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Ninja Role-Play :: Ninja Training Area-
Jump to: