Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

I'm Dead[P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand Village

I'm Dead[P] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Dead[P]   I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

Mezuki ran through the forest going a wide open plain where he would meet the akatsuki leader. Being that he had the 1st tail bijuu shukaku he had to give up his bijuu or die. Mezuki decided not to put up a fight and let his self die. As mezuki arrived at the plain he began to look around for the akatsuki leader. Mezuki made sure to leave his feline companions while they were sleeping so they did not have to know he would be killed.

"I'm here come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

I'm Dead[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Dead[P]   I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:37 pm

Hybris suddenly emerged from a nearby lake, her splashing figure letting out a radiant glare as the dim sunshine reflected off of the fearful necromancer. She walked off of the water, but was completely dry - No water dripped off of her. She looked at Mezuki, her swords scroll in hand just in case she had to root him and kill him. "You do understand the plan, right.. Mezuki.." She asked him, slightly gripping the scroll in case she had to use it in an instant if he decided to turn over the plan and attack.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

I'm Dead[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Dead[P]   I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:43 pm

Mezuki looked to the women who appeared from the nearby lake. Just before mezuki told the women he did want to die an idea shot through his head. He could put up a fight and maybe someone would come to his aid. Mezuki closed his hands making fists and grinding his teeth. The sand from the gourd on his back then formed an orb of sand around mezuki just enough for him to stand. Mezuki would use this barrier to hold off the akatsuki leader until he could think of something else to do.

Name: Sand Cocoon
Element: Sand
Description: This jutsu creates a small cocoon around mezuki that has an exterior that is almost impossible to break.
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

I'm Dead[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Dead[P]   I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:53 pm

Hybris simply laughed aloud. "Obviously, you dont know who your up against if you chose to go against me.." With that, she drew a large breathe in - And then holding her finger up to her mouth she blew a large flaming black ball of Everignito (flames as hot as Amaterasu), turning the sand cacoon to glass. With that, she summoned her sword - Smashing the glass into pieces, also that would mean the sword would immediately cut Mezuki in half due to the power and angle of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

I'm Dead[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Dead[P]   I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 10:00 pm

Before mezuki could react shukaku stepped in making the shield of sand at his side from the sand in the gourd to block the swing from the sword. Rollin out of the half broken orb mezuki knew he would have to let shukaku attempt to save himself. Mezuki had nothing else to say to the women and only fell asleep sand coming from the ground and forming around mezuki creating a large shukaku made of pure sand mezuki sleeping on his forehead. The large racoon took a look at the women and smiled.

"So you are the new akatsuki leader."

Shukaku had nothing else to say taking a deep breath and firing a large bullet of air followed by coughing up enough sand to make a desert after the bullet.

Name: Wind Bullet
Element: Wind
Description: By taking a deep breath mezuki releases a large bullet from mouth that is made of pure air. Mezuki prefers to use this form in his shukaku form.

Name: Infinate Sand
Element: Sand
Description: This jutsu allows mezuki to keep making and endless amount of sand while in mini shukaku form or full shukaku form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Dead[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Dead[P]   I'm Dead[P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Dead[P]
Page 1 of 1