Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Initation of the attack* All open.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

Initation of the attack* All open. Empty
PostSubject: Initation of the attack* All open.   Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:00 pm

Xarias. The Dead Queen. Her presence was known worldwide and her power was renound far and wide. She entered the Grass Country after hearing of a mission she was offered by her daughter, Aori Centella. She quickly shot past a group of civilians, killing them all with a slice of her sword. Their heads flew off as their bodies dropped helplessly. Children ran through the village screaming in fear. She activated her Mangekyou Sharingan and quickly blew out multiple buildings by exerting the forbidden powers of Amaterasu. The sun-hot flames ignited the grass village and set the grounds and nearby trees on fire. As the grass was set on fire, it quickly set ablaze to multiple areas due to the fact that flame travels through the grass. She inhaled the smell of burning corpses and roasting death. "Mmm.. The smell of fear.." She mumbled lightly, and she began to laugh maniacally.
Back to top Go down
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Hidden Rain Village

PostSubject: Re: Initation of the attack* All open.   Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:29 pm

"You!" Stylx said, shaking the earth with his barreling voice. His demon form was perfect now, a giant demon, capable of wiping out any village. He stared down at his long lost mother with all three of his eyes. In an instant he combusted into black flames. A figure stepped out from the vicious embers, it was still Stylx, just in a smaller and human form. Each enraged step he took broke off a piece of the surroundings, instantly combusted nearby trees and turned all other living plants into blight. "Did you miss me?!" Stylx said, angry as could be. He stood in front of his mother glaring her down. "You may be powerful... But like the rules work... The student overcomes the teacher... And much like your powers apply, I have something different... More powerful..." With that he closed his eyes and a single shot of condensed lava and darkness chakra shot up into the air. About a minute later a meteorite came crashing down, destroy a gigantic radius of the earth beneath them. "Do you see? Lava! No... A mixture of hell fire and deserted earth... It's better than lava... It's...." He started levitating slowly. "Blight!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

PostSubject: Re: Initation of the attack* All open.   Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:43 pm

Xarias looked up and smiled at her prodigy. "You certainly are amazing, that is for sure my child." Noticing he was staring directly at her, she locked eyes with his, and slipped him into a genjutsu. As the genjutsu took its toll on Stylx, she jumped out of the way from the deserted and acidic properties of his element. "Hmm.." She said lightly. Then, channeling back into the Genjutsu she put him in, she made him feel as if he was weightless, and in a bed - Xarias by his side. She began to speak to him. "I did not leave to provoke you to hate or be angry with me.. I left to kill the existence of the negative part of our clan, Stylx. I did it to kill Raidenbokujou, and the rest of the rebel Onizetsumei for eternity.." In the Genjutsu, her voice was calm. "You must understand.. I did it to save you, and this world from certain damnation.." As the genjutsu went on, she kept her vision enstilled on the eyes of Stylx.

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Hidden Rain Village

PostSubject: Re: Initation of the attack* All open.   Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:58 pm

"I see. Forgive me... Mother." As soon as 'Mother' rolled off of Stylx's tongue the Genjutsu shattered like glass around him. He stood, strongly, his body still leaking ghostly chakra. He came up to his mother again. He opened his hands where four condensed pieces of blight and shadow chakra rest. "I must thank you... For giving me this gift... Both of you... Xarias and Kagerichi..." The blight started hovering and circling around Stylx's hand. "Fire from father. Darkness from you. Earth from me... It's perfect..." The pieces returned to his hand and he slipped them in his pocket. "Now... What do you need me for?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Leaf Village[Konoha]

PostSubject: Re: Initation of the attack* All open.   Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:49 am

"Wohooo! A gathering! Cool, we are all akatsukis!" as he jumps and laughs while saying it. He was staring at the two new akatsukis he met and said "Am I..... Part.... Of your family too?" he questioned while he was turning around and secretly laughs. "No, that was a joke, just wanna have fun this day!"
"So, are we gonna destroy or a village? Kill a shinobi, a kage? What are you gathering for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initation of the attack* All open.   Initation of the attack* All open. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initation of the attack* All open.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: