Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Empty
PostSubject: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

Naizu stood in the middle of an open field with his eyes wide and poised for a match with an good friend and fellow member of a special group of elite shinobi...Kage's. Indeed Naizu was waiting for the Kazekage himself, Tenshin Nara, whom the last time the two battled was a good while back and he knew that the two had both improved at by this time. "I wonder what this cats got up his sleeve for this one, I know that he's gotta have some sort of ace up his sleeve but I wonder what it could be for this one" he said to himself. His Oakegan was already activated to the third stage and Naizu stood ready for combat and ready to take on his friend.

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also aplied as well as the priminitons accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

Tenshin walked in with his hands in his pockets with his sword on his back. " Hello Naizu Long time no talk or see. Hows it going." He said as he stopped a few feet from him and grinned at him with a evil look. He had a whole new look diffent from the last they seen each other. So he kinda looked diffrent. Tenshin then stood there and waited and looked at Naizu wondering. " So are you ready for this spar." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:52 am

Naizu looked at Tenshin blankly as he didn't know what to say about his change in appearance, he couldn't quite think of the right words to use at the time. The Kusakage walked about a bit before finally finding the right words he was looking for..."Really man, really?". The word were meant to get across the feeling of what he thought of Tenshin's new appearance and his disapproval as a strong smirk came to his face then and there. "Next time, if you need some help picking out the right clothes you can write me and ask me to help you out. If need be, I'll send one of my jounin to do the work for me if I'm busy but..." he said laughing. He ceased laughing shortly after and commented, "You look strong in all seriousness and I hope you don't disappoint my thoughts for I have a lot of pride in being able to call you my friend and I expect only the best from a fellow Kage".
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:08 am

Tenshin smirked. " Yeah yeah you bring the first move." Tenshin said as he stood there looking at Naizu. He then watched him very calmly as the wind blew by blowing his hair way from a left eye, reveling his other red eye and the it covered up fast so he couldnt get a good look at it.

((Cant think))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:21 am

Naizu rushed past with a great speed and as he past tenshin a fiery figure rushed directly at him about 5 feet behind him closing in quite quickly as Naizu also threw two kunai behind him with string attached to them that would be hard for tenshin to see. The landed in opposite directions about 8ft apart as the wire drew tight and the kunai's hit the ground softly. Naizu would turn and slide to a stop just in time to see what happened next for an explosive tag was attached to the wire, rolled tight around it. "One" he said as he drew chakra into one of his eyes preparing for something, though him doing this was in a manner that was unnoticeable to the opponent.

Name: Hells Clones
Element:Fire
Description: (Only During Oakegan-Piering Mind or higher) Naizu can create clones that are
walking flames. The clones have accelerated speed, can detatch and launch their arms at the
foe. Upon both arms bein detatched, the clone immediately takes chase insue of the enemey and
will explode upon contact or will detinate 10 seconds post sprint

Name:Healed Wounds
Element:Doujutsu/Medical
Description:(During Heavens Vision and higher oakegan) Naizu stores chakra and natural energy in his left eye for an extended amount of time. At his discression, the charkra is released healing the wounds of either him or one he chooses. This is separated into differnt portions of healing, depending on the time frame chakra has been gathered. 5 post= 1/5 of health 10 post=2/5 15 post= 3/5 20 post=4/5 25 post= full regeneration
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:27 am

Tenshin grabed the sword on his back and twisted the helt making the sword block both the Kunias. As ghe did that he jumped up and stood on a tree. " Is that all you got." Tenshin sais in a calm voice. " If so that is realy sad. " Tenshin then jumped up in and took out two swords. He swung the bluw one making a huge gust of wind fly to Naizu cutting the whole area up as it flew towards him.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:10 am

Naizu Quickly whipped out a scroll and slung open, reaching in and grabbing a swoard. He immediately swung the sword as a massive blaze came forth and with massive strength gaining power from the wind that Tenshin sent at him. "I too have a swoard like that Ten, except mines a wee bit better " Naizu said with a smile upon swinging the sword again, this time with heated wind towards the Kazekage. Naizu was working on his wind affinity so the attack was only3/5 of the fire attacks strength though still quite powerful. "Are we warmed up yet?"

Name:Scroll of Kaosu
Element: Varies
Description:This scroll allows Naizu access to Kaosu, massive swoard that when swung, lashes elemental energy depending on the users affinities.The user infuses the elemental chakra through the handle.
Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Wolfandswoard
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:18 am

Tenshin smiled then kicked him self on the anckle and two wheights feel off his anckle. " To slow naizu." Tenshin said as he was now standing beind Naizu in a flash he then slashed at Naizu with his normal sword and watched as it was very close to hitting him. Tenshin also put fire chakra around his body to try and reducethe damage of a fire attack beging sen tto him if this was a fire clone.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:36 am

Naizu quickly flared up and out of sight a kunai with an explosive tag dropped to the ground and exploded on impact. He began to twiddle with another kunai, appearing about 12 meters away and against a tree seeing the explosion. He doubted that Ten was down by any means and decided to do something different form his normal style, " I think I might borrow a page from someones book with this one" he said to himself walking behind a tree still fiddling with his kunai. Naizu then made about 10 of each type of clone he had, though they weren't able to be seen for they hid be hind other trees around. All were hid except the hell clones which surrounded the area of explosion Naizu, walked back around and laid up against the tree, spinning his kunai nonchalantly once more with a smile on his face.

Name:Flare
Description:Naizu can change his body to fire at will allowing objects to pass through him as well as burn a target if holding him. Naizu can also flare up in this state, disipating and re-solidifying elsewhere. This can only be used 10 times per battle.

Name: Hells Clones
Description: (Only During Oakegan-Piering Mind or higher) Naizu can create clones that are
walking flames. The clones have accelerated speed, can detatch and launch their arms at the
foe. Upon both arms bein detatched, the clone immediately takes chase insue of the enemey and
will explode upon contact or will detinate 10 seconds post sprint

Name:Steam clone
Element:Steam
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental steam chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Water Clone
Element: Water
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental water chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Fire Clone
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental fire chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:42 am

Tenshin walked out the smoke coughing. " Wow that was tough to take in. " Tenshin was damaged but with the fire chakra floating around him it didnt hurt to bad. " He then sat there and looked an so nothing but the hell clone. " Aw your real about to give me a clone to fight at my speed. " He said smiling. Tenshin then sat there and did nothing he just stood and awited the next move the Naizu planed to make.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:11 pm

Naizu watched from a distance and questioned what tenshin would do in the situation, ten hell clones sorrounding him and though he was fast, they were too. Naizu knew that the Kazekage was quick but he questioned how much quicker than his clones. 9 clones leaped back as one dashed at Ten, dispatching one of its arms towards him as well. Tenshin would only have a moment to make a move before being struck with the attack and Naizu followed him closely with his eyes. The Kusakage stood with a hand on his sword and a kunai on his other hand spinning and with a smile on his face thinking,"This should be good".
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 8:11 pm

Tenshin did a few handsigns then stood there letting the attack hit him. Turn out it was a clone. The real Tenshin is laying down on a tree bored to death just relaxing and injoying the sunset. " Hum seems my clone has dyed aw i guess its my turn." Tenshin says as he did another handsign as he laid down and created five Bunshin Bakuha, and five Raiton Kage Bunshin. They all stood in the middle of the battle field for a second then spreaded out and mix there bodies up so it would be hard to tell which does which.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

Jutsu Name: Bunshin Bakuha
Description: Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Tenshin. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Tenshin can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Jutsu Name: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: Lightining
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:30 pm

Naizu looked to the left and could see Tenshin being as lazy as he was being and walked over to him as the clones stood at a stand still. "Wow, I don't recall us ever being able to something like this, watch the clones battle, even though I'm sure that my clones will destroy yours. I hoped that was you though because I wanted to see how much you can take though I wouldn't want you to die cus that would suck and I'd have nobody to pick on" Naizu said with a smile. The moment the clone charged, Naizu had spotted the actual Tenshin, but there wasn't much he could do about that. "Wanna make a wager?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:59 pm

Tenshin sighned. " Na i am good i rather do this." Tenshin did some handsigns then a plasma clone stood right in front of the real Naizu. " You better run now i finaly learned to control this as in it is mastered." Tenshin says as the clone jumped up and twisted his body sending a dragon made out of plasma straight at Naizu as the real Tenshin jumped to another tree.

Name: Plasma Clone Jutsu
Element: Plasma
Description: Using the Plasma element, the user can form a clone made out of plasma. The clone is capable of using plasma jutsu. Anyone who touches the clone will be erased from Life. William Zatchi is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, and can use it's own body as a source for plasma jutsu. The clone is also very fast.

Jutsu Name: Dragon Fist Bullet (Ryukendan)
Element: Plasma
Description: A technique developed by Tenshin, as the user throws a punch towards the opponent and builds up momentum a dragon shaped mass of plasma gathers on the the users fist and is used to punch the opponent, or can be released for a projectile attack (If it connects, it engulfs the opponent in Plasma burning them to death). The technique requires momentum and great chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 2:47 pm

Naizu mistified behind the clone up onto a high branch as a barrage of boiling water balls came rushing towards the plasma clone from all angles (remember the mass amount of clones I made earlier) as the hell clones and tenshins bunshin were destroying one another of which resulted in a single hell clone with an arm already dispatched remaining. The Kusakage made a few quick hand seals and exerted a massive wolf formed wave at the Plasma clone. Afterwards, Naizu took towards tenshin, making creations as he did so to keep tabs on everything around him.

Name: Burning Water Ball
Element:Water/Fire
Description:This is similar to the fireball jutsu accept its water base. Not only will the water burn but it also has a furious force behind it. Upon hitting something, the ball will explode and the water will burn anyone thats hit with the splashing water or the water ball it self.

Name:Canine style: Tsunami
Element:Water
Description:Naizu creates a massive 200ft wave that forms into a fox's upper body. When
crashing down, it creates paws from the body of water and swipes at the foe. The field will be covered for 4 post and while there, the waves will swipe at the opponent as paws.

Name: Infinte Range
Element:Water,Fire,Steam,Genjutsu
Description:(Only During Oakegan-Heavens Vision and gathers chakra for 5 post) Utilizing only one hand, Naizu summons two of each of his creations using minimal chakra( Two: Hounds, Water Wolves, Steam Clones, Shadow clones, Hells Clones). Naizu can see all that his creations see and should one catch glempse of the enemey, they will all know its location and upon demand will go to that destination. Should the enemey look one of these creations in the eyes, Wolves Savage Feast will activate
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:18 pm

Tenshin clones blew up around Naizu Hell clone making a big explosion all around the field. Tenshin plasma clone stood in took the hits but once it was over Tenshin did another handsign making a new one behind Naizu. " Did you forget that fast kid." The clone said as it got Ready to grab Naizu for if it did it would in gulf him and burn his whole body leave him dead. Tenshin then lean against a all and sigh, out of bordum waiting for it to be over.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:13 pm

Naizu saw the incoming attack (infinte range jutsu) and dropped three kunai with exploding tags on them and had metal wire tied to all three. He then jumped up and onto another tree branch about 10ft up and over the plasma Tenshin. The kunais pulled from the under branch and latched into the clone exploding on impact. Immediately afterward, he slung open a scroll of water which launched a mass of water into the air and turned to a barage of kunais heading straight at the smoke where the clone would be. As that happened, a set of steam clouds hovered over the true Kazekage's head which would wind up opening up a shower of needles aimed right towards him. That was just a distraction as it were two of the steam clones that made the jutsu, as a water clone equipped the tree Tenshin was on with an explosive tag in its own right. As the clouds hovered, the tag went off, after which, the the pins began to poor down.

Name:Pin Drop
Element:Steam/Water
Description:Naizu creates a large steam high above the field that hovers for 5 posts and at will, can release a massive amount of mist and solidifies them into tiny pins aimed at the opposition. Naizu can also use this from falling rain, or produce rain or mist from natural storm clouds.

Name:Water Scroll
Element:Water
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls,4 offensive and 4 defensive. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-Naizu Slings this scroll into the air opening it, as a large mass of water is sent into the air and diburses into chakra shapening water kunai. Defense- A large wolf made water wraps around Naizu like shield made of intense densified water that will slow down, if not catch attacks on Naizu.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 6:46 pm

Tenshin didnt do nothing butlet the plasma clone go he didnt give it chakra to regenerate or nothing. Tenshin then looked at the steam clouds above him. " This is childs play Naizu." Tenshin said as kicked off the tree he was just on and landed on the grond looking up a Naizu. " How about you stop sending clones and come down and fight me." Tenshin then ran up to the tree Naizu was on and pulled out hiw sword cutting the tree cleanly straight across. Tenshin then kick the tree and watched as it begun to fall. As it started to fall Tenshin jumped on it and ran straight for Naizu. " Come on fight me and stop cowarding around your clones." Tenshin says as he ran full speed then stabed his sword into the ground as he grabed onto it spent around then lauched his foot into Naizu Face, hoping to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 9:02 pm

Naizu couldn't believe that Tenshin would try a frontal attack on him for he knew that he can see things such as hand to hand quite easily. Naizu grabbed tenshins leg and quickly spun low with a leg sweep sticking the handle of kunai into the ground as he did so. He intended on sweeping his leg out from under him and having him land on the kunai back first, these things happening as the clouds let loose the pins from the clouds. A water clone came rushing in swinging at the Kazekage's face, with another coming directly behind him with something in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 9:21 pm

Tenshin did a few handsigns then let the clone hit him, once he got hit a cloud of smoke was created. " Aw i ahte this why must you always use that eye while fighting me. " Tenshin says stnding right behind Naizu with his sword at hand. Tenshin then placed his sword in his holder then did a few hand signs. Tenshin then jumped back still doing them and final landed kneeling down . Tenshin hand started to serge with chakra. Tenshin then placed his hand on the ground making a lightning Wave. Teshin then stood up as the lightning wave took it full 360 path around him shocking everything. He then took his sword and started to spin it fast then it started to serge with lighting chakra Tenshin then placed the spinning lightning blade over his head as the blade started to create a armore around Tenshin bod amde of lightning. Tenshin then stood there in his lightning armor and looked at Naizu as the lightning current headed straight for him and the as Naizu's pin hardly even fazed Tenshin.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Nagashi
Element: Lightning
Description: Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Name: Raigeki no Yoroi (Lightning Strike Armor)
Element: Lightning
Description: Raigeki no Yoroi is a Ninjutsu technique used by Tenshin. One of Tenshin's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in with his sword. Drawing his sword, Tenshin will spin the blade to generate a disk of lightning which will then pour down to cover his body and his sword. This electricity will envelope his body in a protective armor which will harm anyone who dares strike him directly.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 9:40 pm

"Gotcha Ten" Naizu said quickly dashing to the right and grabing his sword and leaping immediately after. A hell clone came rushing at The Kazekage from the blind side as Naizu swung the sword called Kaosu unleashing a fierce wave of fire towards him as well.Two loud explosions went off as the two water wolves were destroyed by the electricity wave the Kazekage sent through the ground. Naizu seached the chakra's of his that remained and still had all of his non water clones left as well as all of his canine creations except his water wolves from his infinte range jutsu. He knew this simply because he could still see the full battlefield instead of just where he was looking and having to depend on his senses. "Whats he got under his sleave" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)   Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaze vs Kusa (kage orp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: