Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Empty
PostSubject: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:41 pm

On a comfortable day that saw clouds, sun and nice breezes, the Kusakage was out taking a little breather and lay on a tree, getting away from the paperwork and the hecticness that comes along with being the leader of a clan let alone a village as well. He had his eyes closed for the time being but his oakegan already active as he was thinking of doing a little training on the nice day, perhaps doing a little with his younger brother. He was uncertain so remained lax in the tree with his hands behind his head.

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced.
But most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only
50% accurate at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 9:13 pm

Zexaru was standing behind a tree hidden from Naizu. he did a simple hidden mist jutsu making the feild covered in mist making it impossible to see for a user who was not good with mist he then started charging his chakra but slowly then stopped before it could be traced. he took 2 shurekens out for his spar.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 9:23 pm

Naizu could feel a chill about the weather and opened his eyes for a moment, only to see that there was a mist about the area. "Alright, I see someone wants to play, I guess I'm game for this. I haven't had a good warm up in a while anyway so what the hell" said the now smiling Naizu. He made a couple hand seals and a steam began to engulf the area as well making it extremely warm and smoggish. Shadows began to run about the area and Naizu hopped up to a different branch and scanned the feild for a second. He didn't see his opponent so he his clones (the shadowy figures) would attack on sight of him or her. "Lets see what they got" he said to himself.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:34 pm

Zexaru made about 100 clones filling up the place while Zexaru remained where he was as the clones started running up to Naizu throwing shurekens so 200 shurekens where flying at naizuas clones also rushed from behind.

Name:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: none
Description:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is an advanced variation of the Kage Bunshin Ninjutsu technique which was banned by the First Hokage. This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.

The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:01 pm

Naizu whipped out a scroll and flung it open, reaching in with the opposite hand slung a sword from it with a massive swing that lashed out a massive flame in all directions. The flame knocked away the incoming shurikens and destroyed a good deal of the clones that were created by the enemy. The Kusakage then stabbed his swoard into the ground and created two dual death clones, clones that have 2/3 of creaters strength and all the jutsu. The three scattered and created a pack of twenty water wolves, dispatching them to find and destroy the enemy as they were disguised in the mist and steam.

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius

Name: Dual Death Clones
Element:-
Description: These are two exact replicated clones with 2/3 of the naizu's strength, along with all his jutsu at 2/3 of its power (discluding jutsu of his oakegan) Can only be used twice in battle.

Name:Scroll of Kaosu
Element: Varies
Description:This scroll allows Naizu access to Kaosu, massive swoard that when swung, lashes elemental energy depending on the users affinities.The user infuses the elemental chakra through the handle.
ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Wolfandswoard
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:16 pm

a clone ran up to Naizu but this was not a shadow clone. it ran up with its sword out to his neck and as it was about to his his neck the clone disappeared when in total silence Zexaru immediately appeared behind Naizu witch would be about impossible to detect. By about anyone and his sword slicing through the air sielently heading for his neck.

Name: Hidden mist blade
Element: Mist
Description: This jutsu is used as a trickery one hit kill. what is does is whenever the hidden mist jutsu is activated the mist makes him be a clone that the mist does and when he uses his sword to land a hit the real Zexaru appears behind the enemy X3 his normal speed with a swift cut to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:40 pm

Naizu flared mistified his body as soon as the first attack came and the attack went right through him as he now blended with the steam and mist. Naizu would not be able to be seen as he were and when he resolidified, he was out of sight from the man he now knew was anbu. As he mistified two wolves rushed the oncomimg attacker and leaped at him swiftly and with a good speed. The Three Naizu's began to emit steam from their feet to make sure of no surprise attacks though now the two death clones knew where the attacker was

Name:Fur
Element:Steam
Description:This is a simple chakra sensing technique. Naizu, uses minimal chakra to emit steam from his feet. When the steam is disturbed Naizu is notified of a person disturbing it. Animals and such will not trigger it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 5:14 pm

Zexaru laughed as he did a short handsign then his chest puffed up and he started shooting a massive amount of water from his mouth. making the water go up to about a 10 ft level and he made 10 water clones.

Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Last edited by Zexaru Gentrai on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 5:21 am

((OOC: How do you constantly know where I am? Not only is there mist, theres steam that's thick as well that Naizu created))
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:11 am

ooc :he water coming out of his mouth would take away the steam and he can see though the water. And he is just doing it in the area around where you are the 10 clones are surrounding a small area of witch you are in.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 5:07 pm

((OOC: The water wouldn't clear my entire jutsu, maybe a specific area but not the full thing, also I'm out of sight which means you can't hit what you can't see and Naizu is a long distance fighter of which means he fights a good deal away and you can't just make vortexes and a dome with out having a jutsu for doing so. My characteristics allow me to dematerialize into a type of water, steam or fire but I still needed to put them into jutsu, same principle here))
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 5:17 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:57 pm

Naizu lurked from a distance as he could see a massive high rise of water and thought of a strategy to counter whatever may be in mind. The three Naizu's held their ground in the formation of a triangle cornering the ANBU from the outside. A Naizu slung his arms together as a large set of spikes came rushing towards the ANBU at a massive speed in opposing directions.

Name: Iron Steam Spikes
Element:Steam
Description:This is created with steam already in battle. The user can create 3 different types of dual spikes. Slinging their arms together, a set of squares holding 9 spikes will attempt to crush the opponent as they come from opposing directions, clashing together. Upon raising his arms in a curling manner, a large square holding 15 spikes (each 3 meters high and a meter in circumfrence) Shoot directly 3 consecutive times quickly. If they drive a fist to the ground a large square holding 15 spikes (each 3 meters high and a meter in circumfrence) slam into the ground from 5 ft above the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:05 pm

Zexaru saw where the spikes came from and he then spotted out where naizu was and as the spikes where hitting him he bursted in to mist then appeared behind Naizu making 10 water clones and they surrounded him all doing Grand waterfall jutsu making all of the jutsus fire at him so if he would be caught in it killed about instantly. he then made a mist dome around naizu trapping Naizu so there is no escape other than down.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Type: Attack
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 3:43 am

((OOC: Zex you may wanna re edit your post for the fact you cant make a shodow clone in theplace of the real you without Shadow clone tag whitch i am the only user with that jutsu. So Edit Please ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:27 am

ooc: ((sooo your saying i cant have shadow clones
And i used water clones))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:51 pm

((OOC: No what i saying is you cant switch your real body with a water,fire,shadow,mist clone or whatever without Shadow Clone Tag a jutsu that i hold so you can fix that pst or just get hit by Naizu attack and die. Because without my jutsu Shadw clone tag you just god modded))
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 4:39 pm

ooc: No I was the real body just i faded in to mist. its part of my kekki genki.
it allows me to fade in to mist
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 4:50 pm

((A few problems:
1. The steam is distorting your vision and the spikes came from two separate directions so that conclusion of where I am judging from the attack would be invalid.

2. You have three Naizu's around and all of them are at a distance, so to distinguish which is the real one requires some sort of chakra sensing, and there is too much around to make that call with the mist, steam and clones all inside one area unless you have sharingan or byakugan.

3.You are still making a dome with out having a jutsu for that, I apologize for all the problems here but these are things that need to be sorted out. I guarantee that the blending in thing will need to be a jutsu as well if looked at by an admin too. ))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 5:09 pm

Zexaru Gentrai wrote:
Zexaru saw where the spikes came from and he then spotted out where naizu was and as the spikes where hitting him he bursted in to mist then appeared behind Naizu making 10 water clones and they surrounded him all doing Grand waterfall jutsu making all of the jutsus fire at him so if he would be caught in it killed about instantly. he then made a mist dome around naizu trapping Naizu so there is no escape other than down.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Type: Attack
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Wait if thats the fact you still dead. Reason: You let the spikes hit you and then faded so you are hit making you badly bleeding and since it hit your chest i guess you is dead man so it doesnt matter Realy if you fadded to the mist or not
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 5:40 pm

((WINNER: Kusakage Naizu))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)   ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORP: Kage vs Anbu (Nai vs. Zex)
Page 1 of 1