Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Patrol Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Patrol Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Patrol Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Patrol Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Patrol Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Patrol Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Patrol Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Patrol Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 3:58 pm

Zexaru was sitting on a tree looking up at the sky his dark blue hair shinking in the mist as it got more wet and more wet. He took out a kuni and span it in his inger looking up at the sky sighing wishing he did not have patrol duty today. It was a nice day and he was getting bored just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 4:01 pm

Walking on the belittled and moist grounds of the Mist Village, wandering off into the forest was the best idea Anididree ever had! It was beautiful, the way the mist fell, the way it felt, the scurrying creatures that seemed to redemptify the natural name of the Brutal Mist seemed to fall limp, and give it the new title of the Beautiful Mist. But however, she continued walking - Her blue-thunder ANBU mask keeping her face covered.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 4:09 pm

Zexaru saw her and decided to greet her because she was a fellow anbu. He hopped off of his tree landing near her. now why is a grass anbu in the mist village. he said in a polite tone but serious. his mast was off and it was strapped on his neck but backwards so the ace looked like it was sticking out his back. Zexaru sighed looking at her but this was not a sigh that he did not like her just that he was tired. Zexaru looked at her mask and the purple lines and shape on it got his interest. He thought and then with the lines he determined that she was a lightning user and a good one.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

A man with red hair and his face covered with his hood walked up with his hand in his pockets. Only person who knew him was Ani since she lives with him and been his student since she was a little girl. Tenshin had a tooth pick in his mouth. Tenshin walked on the side of Ani and smiled saying nothing his eyes was un seen. Tenshin then moved foward and stood under the man in the tree, looking at the Mist village. Tenshin spoke nothing he just watched the village so peace full and then looked at both Zexaru and Ani. Tenshin then Sigh. " Why are ya to here?" He said calmly. " If you wondering how i got here i followed Ani she didnt tell me she was meeting a man here she just said she be back when she left me." Tenshin says lookin at Ani smiling his eyes still unsee able.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 4:33 pm

Hearing the noticable footsteps of Tenshin behind and beside her, she still payed no mind to his joking ways as she smiled beneath her mask. She continued walking - Then stopped, holding her hand to a log and gently flowing a small kindling fire over it - Drying it of the water that had been engraved into the wooden surface. She sat down and took a few breathes - Looking around through her mask.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 7:01 pm

Zexaru stood there looking at both them and he spun his mast around putting it on his face. Well i was just wondering the same thing then is a lower voice he said bowing his head slightly. Captain Zexaru then looked away and started walking away the mist curling around him as he slowly disappeared in to the mist then reappeared back on his tree that he was on before. He looked up at the sky with his mast tightly on his face as he then made little dark blue mist dogs form out of the mist and they walked over to them and circled around Ani and Nara boy.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 7:19 pm

Tenshin sighed then threw a Kunia at the side of Zexaru head missing by a inch. " Respect your captain." Tenshin then removed his hood showing his long shiny red hair and red eyes. Tenshin then kicked the dog in front of him not caring. Tenshin did a handsign and then started to let Chakra flow from his body he then smiled looking at the sky. the Area then grew dark and you couldnt hear see smell anything going on. Tenshin then released the Genjutsu and looked at Zexaru for he was in front of him now on the same tree. " Your new right if so let me tell you this dont every refer to me as Captain, I dont need anyone know i am the Anbu Captain i like being known as a jounin. " Tenshin said as he jumped of the tree and then leaned against it.

Jutsu Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sun 16 Aug 2009, 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 10:57 am

Anididree takes her mask off, and sets it aside, having taken her hood off as well - the mask rested against the side of her head. Her flawless face appeared behind the shadows of the mask - Her gleaming eyes shifted in a way that was unspeakable, lightning sparks seemed to shoot from it occassionally. Smiling, she looked over at Tenshin - Then noticing yet another ninja; later identifying him as Zexaru Gentrai - A fellow ANBU. She peered back at Tenshin, and lifted her arm waving it to him in a tone that would say 'Hello!'. "Hello Muss-kull man.." She said aloud, laughing. She was obviously kidding about the muss-kill man comment seeing as how her lisp was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 11:04 am

Zexaru sighed as he leaned his head back in the mist and he looked around bored then he saw Ani's face. but soon looked away jumping off and started walking in to the mist village listening to the kids playing around in the village and he sighed looking at them remembering when he was a kid completely ignoring his captain.

((sorry its so short))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 11:11 am

Tenshin Sighed and then begin to shack his head no. Tenshin looked at Ani and smiled and then looked back out into the mist village. " Hey Ani hows your training going." He said calmlylooking at Zexaru play with the kids. Tenshin didnt stop him forone reason it reminded him of the time he and his sensei had fun training laughing and training. Tenshin looked at the Mizukage office and looked into the window seems she left again maybe back to the castle. Tenshin then sat there looking out to the village as the wind blew by picking his hair up moving it to the right but he still didnt move.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 4:03 pm

Anididree peers at Tenshin, and immediatly distorts herself appearing in front of him with blazing speeds. She smiled and giggled at the man, quickly standing upon her tippy-toes and back down in an instant - still showing her old cute side was still inside of her. "My training has improved, sensei." She smiles again. Then looking at Zexaru, she sighs as well. "Why is it that he seperates himself from his own kind.." She asked, then - remembering her demonic arm she silenced herself. I know what thats like.. Not even Tenshin knows about my arm after all these years..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol   Patrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrol
Page 1 of 1