Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

witching hour practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

witching hour practice Empty
PostSubject: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:21 pm

reiki was in the training grounds in the middle of the night, nothing on but her tiny rush mat sandals, her ribbon, her nightdress and her katana. which she was practicing through the air slowly. her arms never faltering or shaking. it was like a small dance.' ill call this form, marigold bloom' she thought to her self happily as it danced agains tthe moonlight. aftergoing through that form dozens of times, she sped it up a fraction and went through it again. faltering only a little this time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:33 pm

Shinju waled up to her recognizing her and he walked infront of her and put his hands in his pockets feeling the bandage that she put over his cut that had hate written in it. Shinju looked at her and stood next to her his hair hanging over his face and blood dripping from his mouth as he then pulled a kuni out of it and thew it to the ground. Shinju then took a look at her as he spit a little blood out to the ground from his mouth. He had a little to much blood for his liking in his mouth at the moment till he spit it out. Hello mizukage
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:37 pm

reiki smiled, ignoring the bloodlust in his posture and hugged shinju around the middle. " ooo!!! hi mr.tastyblood. i dont know your name but are you okay? i can talk now see so i can tell you that im sorry that we walked in an out of that little fight of yours with uncle-kuns apprentice but fama didnt like that man. why're you bleeding from the mouth? do you need help? why do you call me mizukage? call me reiki." reiki babbled on like a motor that had the off button ripped out.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 3:42 pm

Shinju blushed as reiki hugged him and he smiled and spoke in a nice voice. My name is Shinju Aburame... Nice to meet you Reiki Shinju spoke as blood dripped from his mouth on to Reiki and then he spoke in a more soft voice. And i like pain so i make myself bleed. he then smiled and looked at her. He thought she had a very nice audited but there was something else but he did not know what it was but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 3:48 pm

she looked up with her blind eyes. " you like pain?" she paused for a second, trying to register the thought. " well maybe thats why you didnt flinch when i munched on you. i have a question shinju-chan. can we be friends?" she asked. sheathing her katana and swinging it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 3:52 pm

Shinju smiled and said in a nice voice. Sure Reiki and so you like blood i am guessing. Shinju then picked up his bloody kuni up and ran his finger on the flat side of the bloody blade he then held to fingers out covered in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 3:55 pm

reiki pulled his hand to her mouth and drank the blood. sitting on a rock swinging her legs. between mouthfulls she would talk. " kam chan said that in a week i have to go on solid food so i my 3 month growing period will make me get as strong as my clan members." she said happily. she looked up and tilted her head to the side. " why are you a missing ninja, shinju chan?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:00 pm

Shinju sighed and then couched up some blood. because most people hate me and i hate my old village the leaf and i want to destroy the aburame clan. Shinju then sighed blood still in his mouth. Shinju then looked up at the sky as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:05 pm

" destruction and death is never the answer. shinju chan, if you dont like your old village i would like to bring you in to mine. your tolerance for pain is extrodonary and you might have a bit of the zetsubouclan in you. though thats a bit unlikely." she said qietly. taking a pillow and blanket from under the rock she sat on, she usually slept here when she couldnt climb back up to her office, though she was scolded for leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:20 pm

Shinju looked at her and shrugged i would rather be a missing ninja Reiki i am sorry i just dont want to be ties down to a village.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

reiki smiled. " its okay, just dont get hurt too much or ill have to have kam chan check up on you. he's a really good doctor. he reconstructed my left arm cause it was cut off." she said happily, holding out her tiny arm. there wasnt a scratch on there. " you can come in and out as you please as long as you dont hurt the village."
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:28 pm

Shinju chuckled Dont worry i would not hurt a friend. he said as he couched more blood up but this time it was more and more and he fell on the ground coughing up blood and he held his thought as blood started to flow out his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:34 pm

" and i wont watch one get hurt." she said quietly as she pulled him down for him to lay on the pillow. "hold your hands over your head."

Sansokyoukyuu- (Oxygen Supply)
Description: An easy justu for the Medical Ninja. Ryu uses chakra upon the chest area focusing it to help the body in some ways. It helps the lungs expand easier making the chest and neck muscles become more officient which allows the airways to expand and pulmonary blood vessels so then the cells of the body may breathe easier.

Ketsuki Gyouko- (Blood Coagulation)
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on his wound to make the blood there coagulate quickly. The wound still remains but the bleeding stops. It goes quickly for small wounds but larger ones need a couple of minutes to finish the coagulation. It can also be used on wounded allies.

Chiyute no Jutsu- (Healing Hands Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.

after she did all that, she condentrated her chakra in her hand and made it a water element, she then let it swirl into his mouth so he could wash out all the blood from his mouth. "better?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:38 pm

He passed out blood still flowing from his mouth but not as much. right before he passed out he started to speak R.. Reiki I.. Nee..need. he then cut off and thats when he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:41 pm

reiki healed im more, splashing water over his face. "what do you need?" she asked.

Shousen no Jutsu- (Mystical Hand Technique)
Description: Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:44 pm

Shinju looked at her his eyes opening then they closed again and his chest stopped moving up and down from breathing.
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:46 pm

Xarias` spiritual essence flowed through like a breeze in an august gail. Suddenly, in a large flash of light - her physical appearance was embellished with a substance which appeared to be classified as white ash. She smiled as she gazed upon Reiki, yet slightly dissapointed she was engaging in medical contact with an enemy; still, her hardened aspects of reality did not tarnish the way she felt towards her daughter. As she spoke, her voice let out a lightly spoken echoing chime to it. "Reiki.." She whispered, hinting for her daughter to acknowledge her existence.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:48 pm

(( please get out of the cb xarias, tis is a thing hito calls overkill. this is naruto, not final fantasy or bleach. please stop posting on this topic.))
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:54 pm

(( uhm, i wasnt aware I couldnt use a character that can do nothing to harm, or interact with anything on earth - but if you insist -.-)).
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:57 pm

(well can u post please Reiki)
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:06 pm

(( besides, as far as im concerned theres no rule against what I did, or am doing. and "hito-kun" is not an admin. ))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:10 pm

(( no, he's more. he's my brother.))

reiki sat in front of shinju, she didnt know cpr and she had no jutsu or any lighting element to jumpstart his heart. she just layed her head on his chest to try to see if she could listen to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:14 pm

His heard was beating but slow. and he moved his hand a little bit
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:31 pm

reiki held shinjus hand and wrapped it in bandages. " please live."
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:37 pm

his hand slowly moved up and then rested it on her back as she was laying on him. he didn't speak or anything and his heart started beating faster. his hand then slowy moved up her back on to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

witching hour practice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next