Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Outside the village. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Outside the village.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Outside the village. Empty
PostSubject: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

Dawnpaw was in the form of a bird and the landed outside the cloud village on top of a rock a few yards away from the gate.. "Hmm I wonder if it safe to go inside..." Her stomach growled. "..I gotta eat something before i eat myself.. ugh this justu is such a pain sometimes." She looked at her Akatsuki cloak flapping in the wind and sighed. "Why did I join."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:55 pm

Naizu was being his casual relaxed and nonchalant self on a day that saw beauty as its theme. The birds were chirping, the bees annoyingly buzzing about and the sky had a happy sense about it as there was not a cloud in sight (irony as were by the cloud village), almost as if to let it be known that today was a good day. Naizu was relaxing in a tree as he mostly does, looking at the sky and admiring the color of the seemingly radiant sky. Naizu was doing his daily concentration exercise for chakra, chi, and ki as he had his eyes closed and sat like a dog on the branch. He wasn't sure of how he'd do things today as he figured to do something different as his partner wasn't present during this day, neither was his senpai.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:02 pm

Dawnpaw did an small genjustu to cover up her cloak sense she didn't bring a bag to hide it in. Then she headed for the village into the woods when she came across a man on a tree branch. She stared at him for a few minutes trying to figure out what he was doing. Is he sleeping or meditating? After waiting for a bit she decided to talk to him. "Excuse me mister..." She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:17 pm

"So it seems you've healed well, I'm glad. How have you been dawn?" he asked the lady as he casually kept his eyes closed for at the time he felt no different amount of power than he did when the two first met. He simply stood up and leaned against the base of the tree with his arms crossed, trying to work on sharpening his senses even further and not depend on sight. Naizu had been training with his senpai, Ki, with this and figured to mix in the two exercises for the day while talking to the woman. "I certainly hope you don't hold any negative feelings towards me for what happened during our last encounter" he said.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:26 pm

She mutter soft curses "I'm doing fine thank you." She sat on the ground. "And I forgive you. So is there anyplace good to eat here? I'm starving.."She whined pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:39 pm

Naizu thought of a place but didn't wanna risk being scene with akatsuki and knew that it was wrong to be with her in the first place. But he felt that she was simply being misguided and didn't know better , atleast thats what he allowed himself to think as he really didn't want to kill this girl. He nodded and told her to stay put as he would be back with food for her in a quick moment, disappearing right after."I seriously cant allow myself to be doing things like this, Kostas would probably have a fit if he knew about this" he said to himself. He came across a roman shop and ordered two beef and chicken roman plates, then paid the man and was his on his way back, appearing in front of Dawnpaw,"here ya go" he said.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:45 pm

"Cool lunch outdoors what a great idea!" She took a beef ramen and put it in front of her. "Where are all the clouds? This is the cloud village right?..." She broke her chopsticks and stirred her ramen. "It smells so good. This is truly has got to be some of the flour based food invented. " She quickly slurped down some ramen. "Nice place you got here I little to bright for my taste though."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Naizu began to space a bit but quickly came back to earth, his eyes kept wandering in territory they shouldn't be and he knew better as well. "Why are you with them" he asked as if it were a casual question, or one that she had probably been asked a great deal by others. "Whats so bad about being in a normal society without having to kill people in order to take a beast or kill people simply because they're in some book for cash?" he asked. Naizu never liked death in general, he felt it was pointless to kill someone because one is going to die regardless unless one messes with the will and laws of nature.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 7:16 pm

"...I really don't know to tell you the truth." She sighed. She poked her ramen around the bowl. "Maybe I was bored..or I didn't think it through."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:14 pm

Naizu began to stand up with his bowl of roman but tripped and stumbled loosing his grip on the bowl a bit. He caught the bowl with out it spilling but landed in a predicament of a spot on dawn...face first between dawns twins with his right hand gripping the bowl, still not spilling a single drop of roman or juice. Realizing where he was Naizu immediately hopped up and apologized for the accident and began to munch down his roman to tried to hide his embarrassment. "Aww man, of all the times to loose your balance you choose now to do it?" he said in his head.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:16 pm

She laughed and wiped it off. "Nice job.I hope your not that clumsy on missions."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Naizu chuckled a bit but for the most part retained his embarrassment, knowing that he got off easy with that stumble. "Not in the least, I just kinda lost my footing there and didn't really expect to have such a soft landing, though I'm grateful that my face remains intact and I'm still handsome" Naizu said jokingly. Naizu finished his bowl and watched dawn as she ate and he just kind of observed for a moment. He didn't know what to say to her as the fact that she was enemy stayed firm in his head, yet the fact that she had a look about her eyes and all said something else to him of which he tried his best to avoid from a standpoint of trying not to think certain thoughts about her. "Well Naizu, you picked a good one to fall on and a soft..."Naizu realized where his eyes were and quickly adjusted. "So hows the roman?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:31 pm

She laughed. "It was a mistake nothing to worry about. But watch it next time." She tried to but on a serious face but ended up laughing. "It was to funny. Yeah the ramen is good." She just realized that he hadn't tried to kill her yet and began to eat her ramen faster. "So who do you usually do mission for?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:39 pm

"Well, I do what I want for the most part because I see no reason to take on mission that are unnecessary, its pointless in my opinion to take out someone because they left their village for personal reasons. In any event, the Raikage sama is the one whom I'd report to but I so my own thing most of the time"he said. Naizu continued to observe the woman and spaced out again, thinking of random thoughts along with dawnpaw, Revy, and that other girl Xarias and compared them. There really wasn't any point to it but yet the thoughts continued until he had a thought of his faces soft landing again. Naizu began to grin widely but didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:42 pm

She watched him space out for a second. "Yeah I know what you mean...wait what do you mean?" She asked him because she thought he was talking about her situation. "Hey what are you grinning about?"She poked his face softly. "Are you being a naughty boy?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:52 pm

Naizu continued to smirk and even though he was out of the little spacious world he was in prior, he continued to pretend just to get a reaction from Dawn. "I wonder just what she'll do if I don't respond because I know how most women are when they don't get their way and sometimes thats not good" he said in his head. Naizu decided to scoot back to the base of the tree and continued to snicker and push the envelope to see what would happen. "Thats great, thats really rich Dawn" he said aloud purposely.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:54 pm

"What? You have this weird look on your face." She took her ramen since he left it unprotected and began slurping it down. "You know its kinda funny actually."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:02 pm

Naizu looked at her still with with the smirk but curious,"what funny mama?" he asked. Naizu had a pretty good idea but didn't say anything because he liked to listen to people talk and this girl intrigued him. Naizu sat down and put his hands behind his head and crossed his legs. He then began to store chakra into his eye which was unnoticeable to Dawn. "Explain cus I'm curious" his eyes change to his third stage of his oakegan,"I love these eye...sorry, proceed"he said
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:05 pm

"Okay now your starting to creep me out...Do you have like a split personality or something?" She asked and reached for a kunai in cause she needed it. "......." She stared at him for a bit then went back to eating her ramen.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 11:01 pm

"No, I just kinda had to try something is all, but like I said continue with what you were saying" he said to the woman across from him. He had nothing on his mind anymore and was able to clear it due to him going back to his standard, careless way. He seemed to have a look different as his eyes calmed him a bit, allowing him to think more rationally and clearly. Naizu felt he had clarity and was able to pay attention to Dawn and everything around her...right or wrong. "So what was on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 11:05 pm

"Nothing much... Wondering if I'm going to get better or stay the same." She replied and shifted so she was on her back looking at the sky. "That was a dirty trick you know. You scared me."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:58 am

"What was a scary trick?" he asked honestly not knowing what Dawn was talking about for Naizu didn't recall any trickery pulled over on the lady at any point in time. "Are you talking about what I did with my eyes just now? Possibly when I....I'm drawing a blank here he said still relaxing and looking at her. He felt almost like she was playing a little mind game with him but he didn't care as he was game for what ever. He hadn't blinked and continued to store chakra to his eyes.

(I meant to post this two post ago, sorry bout that)

Name:Healed Wounds
Element:Doujutsu/Medical
Description:(During Heavens Vision and higher oakegan) Naizu stores chakra and natural energy in his left eye for an extended amount of time. At his discression, the charkra is released healing the wounds of either him or one he chooses. This is separated into differnt portions of healing, depending on the time frame chakra has been gathered. 5 post= 1/5 of health 10 post=2/5 15 post= 3/5 20 post=4/5 25 post= full regeneration
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:57 am

"YOu know what never mind. I'm confused now." She undid her justu and her cloak appeared. "You already know who I am no need to hide it." She sat up and looked at him. "Do you think all this stuff is necessary ? Hunting people down because they want a different life style? Because they want to separate from their village and travel? "

ooc: I should have posted it in a firs post ugh

Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:49 pm

"Well..No, but that isn't why people are hunted down Dawn. People are hunted when knowledge of motives to put the village in jeopardy are obtained and brought to ahead little lady. Traveling elsewhere is fine and the kages have no problem with it, the problem resides in when they just up and bounce with out any type of reasoning or when they do something wrong and flee. Thats when things become a problem and most of the time, jail is just what one would be looking at if apprehended and brought back. Its only when they present threat that other, more rash things are brought into play." said the still laxed kumo jounin. He really didn't mind the thought of people leaving villages and sometime thought of it himself for reason of being in one specific spot sometimes got a bit redundant to him.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 5:41 pm

"Oh." She laided back down on her back. "So if you could switch villages would you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the village.   Outside the village. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the village.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next