Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the Robot(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Meeting the Robot(private) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:33 am

Mezuki stepped out of a tree next to a nearby ramen shop. He had told wanted to meet someone who was rumored to be an akatsuki and he had to speak to him. He left shin who had been traveling along with him but he was unable to travel through trees so he had to run and would arrive later. Mezuki walked into the ramen shop wearing a long black robe with white trimming and a large banboo hat.

"Two bowls of ramen please."

He sat down as the owner of the ramen shop put two large bowls in front of him. He spun around in his chair as he waited for the person to arrive at the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:37 am

when mezuki turned back around, kamoku was sitting on the stool next to him. maybe startling him. his legs were criss crossed as if he was sitting on the floor. his elbows were on his knees and his hands on his chin, watching mezuki. kamoku was quite uncomfortable close. " ahehehe, you look funny." he said loudly. his voice sounded like a kids, even though his face was pale and sunken. his choppy white hair sticking like feathers on a frazzled bird. (see avi for his gettup)
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:52 am

As mezuki spun when he turned to the spot where he was waiting for the man to arrive and he had already been there which scared him and made him fall off his stool. He got back to his feet and sat on the chair and looked at the man for a moment.

"I look funny your the one wearing feathers from a dead bird."

Mezuki then slid him his ramen opening some chop sticks and beginning to eat his bowl.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:56 am

kamoku smiled. " eh, meh hair looks like dat an the wings behind me arnt from no bird." he laughed as they receded into his back, folding up. "just a fun parlour trick." he said, pushing the ramen close to mezuki. " you wanted to talk to me bout something?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:03 am

Mezuki tilted his head as he saw the man's wings. He looked over at him and pushed the bowl of ramen back to him. He stuck his chop sticks in pulling a large amount of the noodles up and slurping them down. Shin then jumped over the building and landed behind them slowly striding into the ramen building.

" I came here to talk i heard you are an akatsuki. Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:08 am

kamoku smiled. " now why would i tell you that? you would probrably try to kill me. ahehehe..." he said, his peiricng yellow eyes staring at mezuki confindently. kamoku pushed back the ramen lightly and blinked. there was a bit of silence between them and he deicided to act stupid. he began moving his eyes in oposite directions until the guy answerd.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:18 am

Mezuki walked into the ramen shop and pulled the bowl from the table at just the right angle so that it fell without and liquid or noodles spilling and it landing bottem down on the floor. He stuck in face in the bowl but unlike dogs he did not lap up the juice and slurp the noodles he just sucked the juice and noodles from the ramen not making a sound. Mezuki finished off his bowl just before shin did and they both burped at the exact same time.

"Why won't you tell me? And is there something wrong with you anyone else that i would have offered a free meal to would have eaten just as quickly as it was offered."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:23 am

" i dont eat that type of food. and i dont think you would like my choice of meats eaither my little delecacy." he grinned. this time showing his teeth. they were needled like a full fledged carnivore. or maybe like a cannibal. kamoku got up and sighed. " lets go somewhere where there are not many humans. it makes me drool." he grumbled. changing his mood completely. as he stood up, mezuki realized that the guy was quite short. " you can bring the kitty too."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:32 am

Mezuki looked at the man for a moment. He eats humans that is something that would take him awhile to get over. Mezuki jumped from his seat and walked behind the man. Mezuki got to his feet and blew some air from his nose in anger at the man.

"What kind of "kitty" has paws bigger then a humans head and can just as easily tower over a human by standing on its hind legs."

Shin was speaking in cat just so that the man couldn't hear him. He didn't want him to know that he could talk just yet.

"Oh shup up shin."

He looked at the man and smiled.

"WHat is your name you never told me."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:39 am

"eh, people call meh lotsa things. though now i just go by kam." he yawned. as he spotted a cool looking person he pausd for a second and changed into that person. making some improvements on his face and clothes. his hair turned darker. (see avi again) he turned and grinned. " stop speaking cat puss puss, i can see your throat and your voice box is quite developed for someone at your level of the animal kingdom. ahehehe..." they reached the trees and kamoku hopped on the bark delightedly and ran up the tree using his claws. if he had brown fur and smaller, you might mistake him for a chipmunk.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:46 am

Mezuki's eye twictched as the man transformed into another person right before his eyes. He stopped form a moment afraid to continue and then started walking again. After hearing what kam said he growled at him but know that mezuki wouldn't like it if he attacked the man since he did need information from him. Mezuki walked over to the tree that kam was climbing.

"So kam are you an akatsuki or not."

Mezuki had to know because it would determine if he was friend or foe. Shin then made it to the tree and climbed up it making a low growling sound at kam so that mezuki could not hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:55 am

kam had a keen sense of hearing, though he ignored it. he was used to animals avoiding him because of his abilities. the aura he carried seemed to make people turn the other way. his scent was also attractive and aluring. it was sweet like candy-but if you were close enough and if you were familiar with it- he smelled like blood and death. kamoku looked up from his lounge. " yes i am. i am apart of the science/med group. i determine which bijuus should be hunted and who should go after them by matching up background and abilities. i also create weapons and other things that are of need to the akatsuki like coats, gold, dimonds and walkie talkies. simple things like that. due to my quick work i have time to annoy people ouside the organization." he said in a smooth tone, not looking away from mezuki with his now brown eyes. from this distance, there was no sighn that kam was a willow because of the atomic skin he wore over his real form.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:11 am

Mezuki looked up at kam.

"Very interesting you look and act nothing like a scientist or a strategist."

Mezuki chuckled and looked back down at the ground as shin pounced at kam now pulling out his claws.

"This will teach ya for calling me a kitty and a puss!"

He spoke in english this time since kam already knew he could. He wasen't trying to hurt kam he was just trying to push him out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:17 am

kamoku stood on the treebranch and yawned. "but you are a cute puss puss. yes you are, oh yes you are. i shall call you puss puss, and you shall be puss puss." he said in a cutesy voice, jumping to a higher branch. kamoku smiled, "i dont? i am a cannibal and a highly dangerouse akatsuki since i can change shape. you will never know who i am. i brought you to the woods where there are no witnesses and i have memorised the faces of the people that have seen us that i might track down and kill after this is over. i also have high speed, hearing and smell. i have familiars and information along with people who will do my bidding due to my .....lets call it persuasion. i may act stupid, but i think im pretty good at what do. though thats my opinion. im just a cannibal with a big mouth. ahehehe." kamoku laughed at his own tacky joke.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:23 am

As shin missed trying to pounce on kam he landed on the grass feet first and jumped back from the trunk directly to where kam was letting a loud roar this time.

"Don't call me a puss!"

He pulled only one of his claws out trying to leave a small scratch on kam's arm. Mezuki picked a blade of grass from the ground and put it into his mouth. He then jumped up grabbing the limb of the tree right above his head and pulled himself int othe tree aswell.

"So why are the akatsuki so greatly feared? I mean only one or two of the akatsuki actually have a bijuu if im not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:34 am

" because we have more bijuus than you suspect." kamoku said, lifting his bare leg. "i wouldnt do that puss." he said. " watch." kamoku took a leaf, held it in his hands for a second and they watched it as the leaf turned black, shrivelled up and broke into several little peices. " if you touch me mr. puss puss, youd end up like that poor leaf and i dont want you like that. your far more interesting alive." he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:43 am

SHin stopped and titled his head as he saw the leaf die. He began to back up slowly jumping out of the tree.

"Your not fun anymore."

Shin said as he walked back over to mezuki who began to rub his mane.

"What made you join the akatsuki anyway?"

Mezuki was looking at him and saw the leaf die as he touched it and it made him even more interested in him. Kam was a person that mezuki had to know about and he wanted to look into his clan.

"What clan are you from?"

Mezuki had never seen a technique like he used which means that he must be from a clan with a low population.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:49 am

"eh, its more or less like a speices. we hide around the world. we are probrably half of your population i guess. for people who work within the HQ, they are called Akkis. but people who travel around humans are called Willows. and i joined akatsuki is because of my own reasons." he smiled giddily. he wrapped his legs around the treebranch and swung himself upsidedown. " we are the people who inspired the humans to call us 'angels' 'demons' 'spirits' or even went as far as calling us gods. whatever folly you can think of, we are afilliated with it. go ahead, tell me a well known imaginary story that has been around. go on."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:58 am

Mezuki looked at him and began to tell a imaginary story about what he was told was a willow.

"Well in my clan a story was spread about a guardian angel our clan had that would show up when a kemuchi was in grave danger. The person had large black wings and the face of a feline but the body was of a human. And the dark angel would vanquish the enemy's of the kemuchi in danger."

Mezuki then looked at kam and smiled.

"That dark angel must have been a willow."

He was much more interested in the willows now but was becoming more scared then interested if a large amount of the population is willows then wouldn't that mean a large amount of people could kill others just by touching them? Meanwhile as mezuki told the story about the dark angel shin came across a small patch of catnip and had to get into it. He began to roll around on the patch and made a mixture of purring and low growling sounds.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:05 am

" we keep clothed properly and we have several internal summonings. as children we are trained to memorize the affiliations and the deceivings of our history. like so."
kamoku expelled large black wings that were compact and looked more like scales than feathers. the face melted to a beutiful smooth face with a cat-like eyes and ears. his white hair flowed with its feather-like apearance. the lower half was coverd in fur/feathers. his feet were raptor-like claws and his handclaws were exposed. a white tail produred from his back with the endpart with black scales insteadof fur or feathers.
" the only reason why they said it like that is because someone from the bird division half transformed his animea as a cat and used it as his battle form to a kemuchi years ago. and so it stuck." kamoku changed back to his 'cool kid' form and grinned. " only the bird division can transform."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:11 am

Mezuki's jaw dropped he now knew why the akatsuki's were feared because of the amazing abilities they possessed.

"That's amazing."

Since shin had been rolling in the catnip he was now intoxicated without having to drink sake. He looked up and the bird-like creature in the tree.

"Birdy!"

He jumped up into the tree at kam not even noticing that kam had taken the form of the dark angel mezuki was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:16 am

kamokus eyes grew wide and hopped to another tree. " fuck!! get away you oversized housecat! youll bloody die!" he said, clinging to a treebranch dramatically. a little too dramatic now that mezuki had an idea how capeable he was to kil the cat or simply push him off without hurting him. mezuki finally realized that kamoku and all willows faked emotions, feelings and connections to make the humans move on and evolve as much as they could.
kamoku brushed himself off and decided to play with the cat. " your a guy puss, arnt you? if you do i have a female puss that you might like."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:22 am

Mezuki chuckled as the drunken cat missed the bird man and fell out of the tree. Shin managed to land on his feet but was confused.

"What does living in a cave have to do with cats?"

Mezuki chuckled at the stupid response shun made.

"You will have to excuse him when he gets into catnip or sake his IQ drop about 100 thousand points."

Mezuki wasen't expecting the grass to have any catnip in it or for him to be near any sake so he did bring shin along but that was obviously turning to a bad since he was trying to attack a person that would kill him by accident and talking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:28 am

" ehehehe...its what happens in the cave is what you should be concentrating on." kamokus stomach started to move and a black matter came out. it hopped on the treebranch and grew in size. it was a black panther. female. kamoku chuckled slyly and pointed to shin. " this guy likes you mitsumo."
the cat wrinkled its nose and snorted. " id rather be kept in a cardboard box."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:32 am

Mezuki was shocked kam just threw up a black panther. Shin looked up at the panther and laughed.

"Ha! That sucks for you i hate the cardboard box."

He then stumbled for a moment and fell to the ground in a comma like state. Mezuki just shook his head nad this moment reminded him why shin was not allowed sake or catnip anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Robot(private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next