Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Post your problems about the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Post your problems about the site Empty
PostSubject: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:22 pm

If you are having any problems about inactive staff, apps, or anything else like that, don't leave the site and not let anyone know what is going on so they can fix it. If your thinking about leaving, the best thing to do is to tell a Admin what you think isn't the same or what your problem is, so we can try and fix the problem. If you have ANY problem about this site, post here. I or one of the other Admins will be glad to try and help you.

Last edited by Naruto on Thu 09 Jul 2009, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:28 pm

iv seen an admin use the f word three times and it took my app a month to get approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:34 pm

Who said this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:21 pm

Oh please, this whole topic just makes this site look like a preschool. Enough tattling, just keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:28 pm

Bo-Bo. Its a good idea. Though to make it so public also stops others from having the courage to come up and say what they need to. If you can't do it publicly PM me or an admin/other mod about it and we will post it for you, or contact a higher power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:31 pm

Couldn't have said it better. The whole feel of running to your babysitters and screaming to the world your problem about a person saying something, ruins the more comfortable feel. It will make people feel watched 24/7 on this site. Like you said, if people have a problem, PM an Admin. Making it public just puts people on the edge...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:34 pm

Obviously you didn't read the entire thing.
I said that the topic should stay, I just also said that if they don't feel comfortable coming here publicly they can have a mod/admin submit it anonymously.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:41 pm

I dont think it is possible to list the problems this site has. I mean how many pages would it actually take up. Im guessing more than seven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:42 pm

My estimates say 13....but that's because I'm a major pessimist...but that's the point. If we just talk about how terrible the site is, and don't give examples...Who's going to fix it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:31 pm

I keep getting my admin powers taken away and not being told about it and it is really pissing me off I would like it to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 5:23 pm

Sarunto = ?

-.-

Also...

Guily as charged. :D

I wanna see whoever is made an Administrator seen by either Modorokie lee, or Naruto. Also you guys, please post to tell the other admins that we have another one. It's my civic duty to take out anyone whom i don't trust. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 5:55 pm

I am rouge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:10 pm

One account only would be very nice...no second characters. -.-

Only ONE admin account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:16 pm

I changed my rouge account to this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:40 pm

-.-...

i'm watching you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:41 pm

Ok saruno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your problems about the site   Post your problems about the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your problems about the site
Page 1 of 1