Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Empty
PostSubject: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:38 pm

Masahiro walked slowly through the training fields, his staff being used as a walking stick. As he walked his eyes were trained on the ground, he wasn't interested in flashy techniques, power builds or unique kekkai genkais. Instead, he searched with his mind, trying to seek out the purest of hearts. He knew, that as he found it, that same heart would come to him, for guidance, for aid. He continued to walk on, his mind ever alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:47 pm

Kidate was training in the field, though he felt ridiculous doing it. He needed to hone his skills now that he was back in the village, even if it meant training along-side genin. He smiled down at the thirteen year-old boy who trained beside him. The boy began synchronizing his own attacks with Kidate's. Finding it a game, Kidate gradually increased his speed until it got to a point where the genin fell over from exhaustion. Picking him up and handing him an Onigiri apologetically, Kidate turned to continue his training. Getting frustrated with the monotonous training exercise, he formed water in the palm of his hand, turning it into a sparrow made of ice. The sparrow shot toward the training log, cleaving it in half. The genin clapped happily, and praised Kidate through a mouthful of Onigiri. When he asked Kidate to teach him to do that, Kidate apologized and mumbled something like "Only my blood can.."

Then, Kidate noticed another figure that was particularly interesting. He kept his gaze trained on the ground, but Kidate couldn't shake the feeling that he was still searching for someone. He felt a tingling in his spine, and he got the gut feeling that it was a man he should talk to. Approaching the man slowly, he raised his hand in greeting. Idiot, he is staring at the ground... Kidate thought to himself, lowering his hand. He came up to the man's side, and matched his pace. "I am Kidate Gyouan, and who are you?" He asked curiously, finding it a perfect way to open a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 2:46 pm

Masahiro smiled at this, and stopped momentarily, sighing. His head tilted up slightly, looking far down the road.

"I Kidate, am extremely busy. Please, follow me however, you seem like an interesting gentleman."

Masahiro then continued to walk. This however, was all just part of a ruse to hook the fish, it wouldn't be long now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 3:26 pm

Kidate smiled at the man and continued to follow the man. He pushed his hair from his face, though it would only fall back shortly after he removed his hand from his head. Then, Kidate looked back to the old man. "Well then, extremely busy, how has your day been so far?" Kidate asked curiously.

[[Short...]]
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 3:31 pm

((Mine was pretty bad too.))

Masahiro stopped, looking over at Kidate questioningly, "Busy, I've told you that much." He then continued to walk, now getting to the outskirts of town.

"My name is Masahiro, the Wintery Sage. You are Kidate Gyouan. Now, we are both extremely busy, so, let's continue."

Their stroll continued, until they had passed completely through Kumogakure and were now face to face with a mountain. Bending his limbs, Masahiro leaped to the first ledge, then swung over to a second.

"Well, come on up Kidate, we are still busy, can't be wasting time now."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 3:55 pm

"I will reach it, It is my goal, my destiny" Naizu says amongst himself on the way to the training field. "My eyes will lead me, guide me....they will ascend. I can feel it, I know it" he says entering the field. Upon doing so he notices two men talking, and observes from the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 4:00 pm

Kidate sighed, stretching a bit as he watched the man leap to the second ledge. Crouching low to the ground, he kicked off and leaped up to the first ledge. Landing in a crouching position once again, he jumped up to the second ledge. Standing next to Masahiro, he waited for him to lead the way. As he did so, Kidate began to ponder over the man's title. The only clans he had ever heard of that used ice ninjutsu were his own and the clan that was once powerful in the hidden mist village. That clan was probably gone since most of them were wiped out during the time when the Mist feared any and all kekkei holders. If he is the wintery sage, he must use some form of ice-ninjutsu...Though I have never heard of him. I've been gone for far too long... Kidate thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 4:05 pm

As Kidate leapt up to meet him, Masahiro turned away from the mountain, looking down and into the distance. Cupping a hand to his mouth, he called out.

"Naizu, you may come along too." The sage was all knowing, it was difficult to get anything past him. He then turned and continued up the mountain side again, picking up the pace slightly and using his staff now as a balancing beam over his shoulders, rather then a walking stick.

Perhaps I'll have more then an apprentice when the day is over. His thoughts were secluded, but he continued onwards ever still.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 4:06 pm

Haduki crouches on a tree branch watching the three unknown nin in the large field, His Byekugan Automatically activates Giving haduki Full 360 Degree Sight for a range of a Half mile in every direction... Haduki pears into the ninjas's Chakra looking over them fully. before jumping down to greet them... "uh hey guys" he says as he he lands in the field near the other nin.. Haduki Thinks to himself " hmm could be some competition here"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

"This man, he knows my name...Who is he?" naizu thought amongst himself. He followed along unknowing of the man, his power or his intention. This other man that was with him...He had a familiar look to him, the cat like apearance...why did it seem as though they had met?....
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:11 pm

((K, Kidate's being lazy, so new posting order. Me, Haduki, Kidate then Naizu.))

As Haduki landed on the ledge beside them, Masahiro paused again. "Welcome Haduki, don't stall us now though, we're quite busy us four. Let's keep going!"

It was odd how Mashairo had simply included everyone into what he was doing. Stranger yet, everyone felt complied to follow, possibly out of simple curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:19 pm

haduki stands watching the other shinobi.... Scratching his head confused, as he followed everyone else, he placed his hands in his pockets casually.. As he stated "so were we headed exactly" With a blank look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:25 pm

Kidate smiled at the new recruits as he leaped toward the next ledge. He continued to do so until he had caught up with the other three. Landing as soon as Haduki asked his question, Kidate decided to answer for the sage. "As he said, we are extremely busy. I am sure there will be time to chat when we have arrived at our destination." Kidate said in a friendly tone, nodding to the two shinobi and purring slightly. The purr came from deep within his throat. It wasn't a purr of pleasure, but more of a purr of greeting. Yawning slightly, Kidate's pink tongue wiped across his fangs as if to clean them. He stayed crouched, waiting for the sage to lead on.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:34 pm

Closing his eyes, Naizu continued walking when something came in to him, a premonition. "EVERYONE STOP" he said, looking around as if something he searched for something. "I dont know where, but there's a danger lurking" he said. "I saw it with my okegan but I was only using my awakening sight when a premonition came to" '

Name: Oakegon
Rank: Ranges from B-S depending on stage (awakening sight:B Piercing Mind:A Heavens Vision:S)
Element:Water
Description: Oakegan: genjutsu(3 stages have been noted in the clans history but there is a

legend that 2 more exist. The possessors genjutsu is based on fear and elemental nature) 1st:

Awakening Sight 2nd: Piercing Mind and 3rd: Heavens Vision

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced. But

most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only 50%

accurate at this stage.

Piercing Mind: The possesors genjutsu uses more a great deal more chakra but also inflicts

bodily wounds through genjutsu. the prior preminitions are enhanced 25% more and time seems at

a slowed pace
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:44 pm

Masahiro chuckled at this, "Now now Naizu, there's always danger about, but we must keep going, and now we must make up for lost time." At this point Masahiro leaped upwards again, only to start running up the mountain vertically, chakra charged to the bottom of his feet.

"Hurry now!"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:52 pm

Haduki smirked as masahiro started running up the moutain, haduki leaped up following the sage.. only a few steps behind the sage, haduki kept up fairly well.. "heh" haduki grunted as his byekugan spotted the other two nin lagging behind.. Haduki giving off a cocky smirk... as the cold moutain air blew through his hair, and fillied his lungs..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:11 pm

((Sorry it took so long))

Kidate sighed as the two men charged up the mountain. Still crouching, he watched as the men ran. Seeing it as a waste of energy, Kidate began charging chakra into the soles of his feet. Suddenly, the chakra turned into a chaotic wind chakra, swirling and crashing in against itself. The wind chakra burst downward in one powerful gale, launching Kidate upward. He sailed through the air as a blur of white and gold, spiraling as he did so. He landed on another ledge just above the two running shinobi, stopping to lick the back of his hand. He ran the wet skin along his cat ear, smoothing it out. When the grooming process was done he launched himself further up the side of the mountain.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Fuuto~ Heki - Wind Style~Burst
Type:Supplementary
Effect: By focusing chakra into his feet, Kidate will begin the technique. However, instead of the regular walking on water technique, he will morph the chakra into wind chakra. The wind chakra will explode in a massive gale, propelling him forward. This technique allows him to move at invisible speeds, leaving craters in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:05 pm

"Wow, that's some stuff, this cat man is one of the cool kids i see. Well, I should go to stage three(closes eyes for a moment then opening them)...ok time to...." Before he could finish his sentence, A powerful priminition came through and this was very specific. He saw Kidate swinging his swoard and Naizu pushing away from an incoming larger swoard from the side. He saw haduki sending a massive amount of enemies soaring off a cliff, but no sign of masihiro. The image was so powerful that upon its sight, Naizu passed out cold.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:19 pm

Masahiro stopped instantly on the rock face, twirling around to watch Naizu start to topple off of the ledge. Reaching out with his staff he stopped Haduki, who had been right on his heels, from going any farther.

"One moment, wait here and be ready to catch him." Leaving the jounin presumably confused, Masahiro then let go of the chakra hold in his feet, dropping head first towards Naizu. Wrapping his arms tight around himself, he dropped like a needle through water, gaining on the younger nin. Getting close, he reached out with one arm, catching Naizu by his shirt, then struck the rock wall with his staff. As his staff caught, both nin swung around it, Masahiro letting go of his catch as they both swung upwards again, letting Naizu soar towards Haduki before landing on his staff himself. With a push of chakra, he then shot into the air as well, his hand dragging his staff behind him as he ran up the rock wall again, to meet his followers at none other then the brink of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:49 pm

haduki still standing on the cliff looking back at masahiro and naizu... The cold mountain air chilling him.... "come on lets go" he yells out to naizu... As haduki squats at a vertical angle as the chakra on his feet become visible to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:56 pm

Kidate burst forward and landed next to Haduki, his arm resting on the handle of his sword. With an adjustment of his chakra he stuck to the wall, all of his hair coming foward and hanging in front of his face. He crouched low like had been the whole time and began to groom his ears. Drawing his wet hand over the ears, he would shake his head every time. He turned his attention to Haduki and meowed slightly. "Hey there." He said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 1:05 pm

Naizu shoots up and falls back down, then stairs furiously at Masihiro."What the hell are we doing here? I havent had a vision that powerful since..." Naizu stops and puts his head down then continues "I saw us fighting for our lives and you were nowhere to be found. What are you up to? I.....we deserve to know" he said righteously.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 3:53 pm

Masahiro didn't answer, in the fraction of time it took someone to blink, the end of his staff was just grazing itself against Naizu's jugular.

"As I said, we are busy. I'd ask you to leave, but we both know you won't, as then your vision would be false. So, hurry up."

Atop the cliff, there was now a lake which Masahiro took to running on top of kindly. Getting out near the middle of it, he leaped into the air, then dove into the water, swimming down towards the bottom. It was inconsequential to him whether anyone followed.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 4:43 pm

Haduki rushed following masahiro, he ran only a few feet behind masahiro following and watching every step he made.. Haduki dove into the water, it was cold and his clothes became drenched.. he swam with all his might following Masahiro to the bottom... Haduki thought for a moment.. "hmm i wonder whats going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 4:49 pm

Kidate leaped behind them, landing suddenly on the edge of the lake. He sat, crouched on all fours, and stared down into the depths of the water. Shivering slightly, his tail flicked back and forth. "Kidate-san hates water." Kidate said in third person, falling into one of his habits that come up with he is anxious. Suddenly, Kidate had and idea. He placed both hands on the lake, and forced out a massive amount of wind chakra. Suddenly, the lake's water crashed upward in a massive wave. Most of the water went down the cliff, hopefully not killing Naizu. The rest went off along the mountainous region, leaving only a foot or two at the bottom of the lake. Breathing a bit heavily, Kidate sighed and began to scale down the side of the moist crater that was once a lake. He caught his breath quickly, and leaped the rest of the way down. Landing on all fours he waited for Naizu.

Jutsu Used~
Zankyokukuuha - Extreme Decapitating Air Waves
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Zankyokukuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wind. This technique is a variation of the Zankuuhaa. Like the Zankuuha, the user creates a large gust of air pressure. This can come from either their own body, using wind chakra, or a ninja tool that creates pressurized wind. This technique is the ultimate version of the lesser technique, it creates a massive gust of wind capable of totally wiping out his target and the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).   Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for an apprentice. (Kidate, possibly others).
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next