Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(<KALEB>)

(<KALEB>)

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Empty
PostSubject: Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE>   Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:59 am

Kaleb awaits on DeathWave to aproch the dark forest in the middle of nowhere with old broken down dead trees all around him."i wonder where he could be i dont have time for this."Kaleb waits ipatiently.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

PostSubject: Re: Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE>   Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:36 pm

((OOC: Today you will the art of being a Douchebag. Im not gonna fight you however i will show you how to rp and teach you the steps. Show me your Reply to this noob post i will make. Yellow is Decription words, Italics is thoughts, Bold is speech, these are the keys that i will help you learn :D

First we break it down into steps. Each section is its own Principle. Our 1rt Section today should be starting with description. Follow the code to understand how i am doing this.

1. The air was cool and crisp, the breeze was so calm that it made the dark lavender hair of Akio, move slightly. This forest was a maze,filed to the brim with oak trees and damaged pine.

He began to think to himself

2. I wonder why i was asked to come here, just a few days ago a rogue ninja had came up to me and asked me to come to this depressing area. I can not comprehend the reasoning of a shinobi asking a member of the all powerful akatuski to meet them alone. Unless he brought alot of back-up he is screwed either way.

3. He moved along the brush that had littered the area, pacing himself as he moved closer to the man who lay ahead. He was rather careful, to make sure that there would be no way for an opponent to sneak up on him, or try to jump him. He traced his steps since this large forest was nearly a jungle in comparison to most locations that he had been to. Using his eyes he focused on the man ahead.

4."That Must be him, He is in the exact location that he said he would be."

5. He muttered to himself. His voice deep and sturn. He approached the man who had called upon him. Looking at the Man he noticed a few features that made him cringe. The most important one was that bright blood red uniform he seemed to wear. Red was not Akio's color of choice at all. It made him a little agitated however he ignored it. He hten began to speak with the Fair white-haired man.

6. "You called me here, and I arrived, what is it that you want with me, hurry and spit it out there are more important matters to intend to."

7. I do not truly understand this mans intentions. I would be well advised to not take him lightly, so now i will stay on my guard. If he tries anything ill have to hurry and finish him off, so that i can take a nice nap later on.

8. He thought as he scanned the area with his eyes.

Then put it all Together!!!!

Make sure that you follow your charecters personality however. Dont use color. Fix your spelling to the best of your abilities.))

Finished Product XD:

The air was cool and crisp, the breeze was so calm that it made the dark lavender hair of Akio, move slightly. This forest was a maze,filed to the brim with oak trees and damaged pine.He began to think to himselfI wonder why i was asked to come here, just a few days ago a rogue ninja had came up to me and asked me to come to this depressing area. I can not comprehend the reasoning of a shinobi asking a member of the all powerful akatuski to meet them alone. Unless he brought alot of back-up he is screwed either way.He moved along the brush that had littered the area, pacing himself as he moved closer to the man who lay ahead. He was rather careful, to make sure that there would be no way for an opponent to sneak up on him, or try to jump him. He traced his steps since this large forest was nearly a jungle in comparison to most locations that he had been to. Using his eyes he focused on the man ahead."That Must be him, He is in the exact location that he said he would be."He muttered to himself. His voice deep and sturn. He approached the man who had called upon him. Looking at the Man he noticed a few features that made him cringe. The most important one was that bright blood red uniform he seemed to wear. Red was not Akio's color of choice at all. It made him a little agitated however he ignored it. He then began to speak with the Fair white-haired man."You called me here, and I arrived, what is it that you want with me, hurry and spit it out there are more important matters to intend to."I do not truly understand this mans intentions. I would be well advised to not take him lightly, so now i will stay on my guard. If he tries anything ill have to hurry and finish him off, so that i can take a nice nap later on.He thought as he scanned the area with his eyes.

Last edited by DeathWave on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE>   Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:10 pm

[[Spelling* Sorry, I had to]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE>   Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traing with DeathWave <PRIVATE>
Page 1 of 1