Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 10:27 pm

Hybris, the creator of the group; Keisei Uchiteru (Beauty Kills), could be found laying down in a misty pine if seen by a keen eye. Peacefully, and sirene is her state. The mist surrounding her was extremely thick, and the rain was slightly falling - Lightly pelting the leafs that surrounded her. She had her eyes open, just barely. Thinking.

Hmm.. Where should I travel first.. Or maybe I should stay here and await arrivals after the word of my new group gets around the Shinobi Nations..

She sat with her arms crossed, her body, flat on the branch and her head layed down on top of a pile of leaves.
Back to top Go down

Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 8:23 am

Onkei, who had recently received word of the formation of an elite group of kunoichi, decided to hunt down the leader. If she is looking for the best kunoichi in the sand...Then she is looking for me. She thought to herself, though she continued to try to think of someone better than her. Hating the idea of being labeled the best, she came up with a name. Soon enough, however, the name was shot down in her mind. I beat her every time we battled... She thought with disappointment. Then, suddenly, her piercing gaze fell on a figure hidden by both mist and leaves in a pine tree. Needing a better view, she crouched down and eased her way to the base of the trunk. Looking up, she noticed a beautiful and powerful looking woman laying within the safe branches of the tree. With her hair plastered to her face by both rain and mist, Onkei called up. "You wouldn't happen to be Kaguya Hybris would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 9:31 am

Hybris heard the words of the girl, and already knew she was there. She peered down, looking at her.

"Yes, I am Hybris. Who might you be?" She asked, keeping a straight face; yet, slightly grinning as she finished up her question.

The leaves rustled, and the mist seemed to corrupt the lungs of a normal human being due to its high amount of thickness. It seemed like a smoke residue. The wind blew hard with a swift notice, and mist spread apart and re-imbersed even thicker. The wind slightly corrupted the vision of the eye, and in an instant, Hybris was standing on the side of the tree, beside the unknown-nin. She looked at her, and noticed her headband.

.. A Goryu.. Sand Village Kunoichi.. Theres no other reason a kunoichi would try and find me here if it wasnt to take up on the offer..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 10:06 am

"Keisei Uchiteru, I want to join. I am Onkei of the late Hinamori clan. Goryu of the Sand, and strongest kunoichi in the village." She said formally, bowing slightly. She eyed the girl more closely, now that she was close. Seeming to come to a conclusion about the girl, she smiled. This girl is probably even stronger than myself... What other kind of kunoichi will join? I wonder... She thought to herself, reaching into her pocket. Then, she realized something. The mist'll make it too moist to be smoking these damn cheap cigarettes... She thought, frustrated. She hadn't had a cigarette since she had arrived at the mist, and it was pissing her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 10:23 am

"Smoke?" She asked, smiling back at her. She stood up, and clenched her right fist. The mist began to dissapear.

"I am Hybris Kaguya, the leader of Keisei Uchiteru, Former Leader of the Legendary Swordsman of the Mist, and the most powerful Kunoichi to ever have hailed from the Bloody Mist. Pleasure to meet you, Onkei."

.. Hmm..

The mist had cleared by now and the sights were now visible. Their surroundings were moist, and drenched by dewdrops. Hybris looked at Onkei, grinning.

"You can smoke that cigarette now.." She grinned lethally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 10:33 am

Onkei smiled at her, showing her gratitude, as she pulled a cigarette from her pocket. Along with it came a small, silver, cube. When she placed her thumb on the top right corner, and pushed on it, it flip open. Running the cube on her jeans she caused a wheel to spin, making a fire ignite. Using the fire, she lit the cigarette and took in a breath. Releasing a cloud of white smoke, she smiled and put the lighter away. "You want one?" She offered the female, holding out a pack of cigarettes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 10:37 am

"No thank you. I dont smoke. I dont really do anything that could cause me to decrease the ability of my physical performance. Plus, me hailing from the Kaguya, I need to keep my physical performance top notch. Thank you for the offer though." She said, smiling slightly.

"So.. Onkei. Do you possess any other Jutsu besides sand, or rock, or ground typed? Do you represent any other elements or sub-elements?" She asked, looking at her. Seeming to stare deep into Onkei's eyes. As if she was reading her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:40 am

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of me before.." Onkei said with a grin, putting the pack back into her pocket. She then raised her hand, and clenched it into a fist. When she released the fist, a shard of glass in the form of a heart appeared. It was red, and flawless. There were no scratches, no edges, it was completely smooth. The glass seemed to glow with some inner power, probably the raw chakra used to form it. Her grin grew to a full smile as she threw the heart at a stone. The heart shattered, exploding; the glass shards sticking into the rock and remaining still. Onkei looked back up at her and waited for her reaction. "I form glass out of my chakra. I used to be known as the Harisei ninja, or Glass Make Ninja...But I abandoned that name when I came to the Sand." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:57 am

"Excuse my stupidity on matters of recognizable standards, Onkei. I have been in hiding for several years." She replied, giggling. "That is a unique ability." She stated, grinning while looking at the apexis shards that were portruding from the stone.

"So.. Goryu. What made you come and search for me from so far away?" She asked, looking at her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 12:37 pm

"Like I said. I want to join the Keisei Uchiteru." She replied, taking another breath and inhaling some smoke. The smoke came out the side of her mouth, away from the Kaguya. Smiling, she flicked the cigarette with her tongue, sending a cascade of ashes down into the moist grass. They sizzled in the dew, but nothing smoked or lit on fire so Onkei figured they were safe. "Am I the first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 12:42 pm

"Yes. And I am deciding you are powerful enough to join. I am recruiting only the most elite of Kunoichi throughout the five Shinobi Nations. Congratulations, you will be partnered with me." She said, boldly. Spoken like a true leader. Hybris held out her hand, her slender fingers awaiting to be met with the hand of Onkei. Preparation to adeal on the agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 12:56 pm

Onkei nodded, smiling at Hybris. She lifted her hand, and grasped her new leader's hand. Shaking it firmly, she interlocked her fingers with Hybris and blew out another puff of smoke. "It will be nice working with you." She said cheerfully.

[[Short...]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 1:00 pm

"Yes, it will. Come. I must give you your new uniform." She said, smiling at the girl. With that, she dissapeared from the branch and could be noticed on the path, motioning her arm in a way for Onkei to see she meant to follow her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 7:19 am

Onkei nodded toward Hybris, and then went to follow her. The light layer of mist that had clung to the earth was disturbed by her feet, creating a small path where she walked through it. However, two minutes after she had been there, the mist would fill in on itself. Onkei could feel the moist air dampening her clothes, making them hug her body that much more. Shivering a little, she cast up a jutsu to keep her body warm and continued on. The trees were large, thick, and close together; this was something Onkei was not used to since she lived in a desert. So, as she followed Hybris to wherever she was leading her, her eyes remained on the trees for most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]   Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Kunoichi [[Any Kunoichi wanting to join Keisei Uchiteru Post Here!]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: