Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Empty
PostSubject: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:04 pm

Hybris sat in mid-air, meditating. Her eyes were closed and her arms criss-crossed as well as her legs.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...."

She muttered very quietly.

.. I hope Utashi comes! Hehe..

Her mind was affixed on learning that new Jutsu, Utashi promised earlier that month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:28 pm

Utashi walks close to Hybris "Well hello" he said in a gental voice.

"So are you ready to learn some new jutsu" He asked with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

Hybris peeked, her left eye squinted looking at him. She lowered herself slowly and flipped in a circular motion landing on her feet.

"Of course, im ready Utashi!" She yelped out, unexpectadly. Hugging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:40 pm

Utashi hugged back and said "Nice to see you to and we are starting with a very deadly Mist jutsu that I only know." Utashitook a step back from Hybris and saw a deer walking by.He did some hand signs and said "Mist Plam jutsu!" and the deer fell over. He looked at Hybris and said "It's heart stop so along with this jutsu you want to a jutsu to shock the heart back to work." He went back to the deer and said "Hekirekite no Jutsu- (Thunder Hands Technique)!" and then light flashed and the deer hopped up and ran off.He looked back at Hybris and said "That deer over there you are going to do every thing I just did and the reason I used the healing jutsu was because it was a animal that ment no harm to us." Then he handed to scrolls to Hybris with the following jutsu:

Name:Mist Palm
Element:Water/Mist
Description:The user places his/her hand on the opponent's chest. Afterward, a shot of water and mist fills the bloodstreams to the heart and causes it to explode. An instant kill.

Hekirekite no Jutsu- (Thunder Hands Technique)
Description: A ninjutsu in which the user focuses the chakra in his hands so that they can create an electric shock able to give a sufficient shock to cause the heart to start beating again in case it stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:50 pm

Hybris took the scrolls and read them over. Studying the abilities over and over again. The process consumed a whole ten seconds. She rolled the scrolls up and tossed them back at Utashi. Even before the scrolls reached his position, she was gone. In an instant blur, vanished. Suddenly, from a distant clearing you could hear Hybris yell out.

"Mist Palm Jutsu!"

Her hand surged, electricity extended and released from the inside of her body and out. Her palm shook, and she thrusted it forward; ramming it swiftly into the jaw of the deer killing it instantly while making it whiplash - Flying a good 20 feet into the forest.

Hybris looked at Utashi, giggling.

"Im not sure if I did that correctly?" She asked, curiously. Her hand on her hip in an attitude-like style, grinning lethally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:27 pm

Utashi gets behind her and grabbs her hands and moves them in the right position and hands signs and says "Ok, Try it now." as her hand glowed with some thing that looked like a mist ball. Utashi backs up from behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:35 pm

Hybris allowed Utashi to set her up, and she grabbed her hand, pulled it back and held it. She spotted another nearby deer. She used her speed to make it appear as if she teleported to it, and thrusted into the face of the deer, slicing its hairs into a torn barriage of threads. The deer was launched into the air from the impact, going at a higher height then the trees. The mist orb-like thing that appeared in her hand dissapeared after a short time after hitting the animal.

She stared at her hand, and then looked at Utashi.

"Whaaaaat did you do to make it that powerful?" She asked, her eye twitching as she looked back at her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 3:22 pm

"I put some of the mist power into your hand forever so you could learn it only I could learn it but because I gave you some of my mist powers to help you learn and now just me and you know the legendary move only use by me."He said with a smile.He fell over. He said "uuuuugh!!!" in pain. “I can not move.” he said trying to move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:50 pm

"Why! Whats wrong! She asks with haste, worry appeared in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

"It is because of the mist plam I used it to much I paralisyed from the neck down." Utashi said in pain."My hand is bleeding to from useing it take me to the hospital."He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:01 pm

"Yes sensei!" She says, picking him up with haste. She dissapears into the mist, and appears at the hospital, Utashi held in her arms. She rushes into the door yelling maniacally.

"Someone! Get a medical ninja! I need help! My sensei has been paralyzed!"

"Someone hurry! Get a medical nin down here, STAT! A doctor yelled over the loud speaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:58 pm

(hybris you have to post a new topic in the mist hospital)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]   Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning about Lightning Chirps. [[UTASHI+HYBRIS ONLY]]
Page 1 of 1