Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Next Generation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Next Generation. Empty
PostSubject: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:49 pm

Hybris, legendary Kunoichi of the Mist Village, was sleeping solemnly under a large oak tree. The mist, surrounding her - Water particles were falling gently from the sky. The clouds shifted their positions every now and again. Hybris sword was stored inside of a containment scroll, which was kept tied around her arm, inside her darkened black shirt. There she layed, dreaming, hoping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:57 pm

Gaara was wondering through a part of the mist village and saw someone. he did not know who they where but he went up to her "who are you." Gaara said in a bored voice then he looked up at the girl. His sand swirled around him covering his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:02 pm

Hybris awoke, slowly but surely her eyes open completely. She looked up, noticed a figure standing in front of her. He was slightly tall, slender. His eyes were surrounded in a dark raccoon-like shadow.

"H.. Hello. Excuse me, but could you repeat that? I heard a muffled voice, but I couldnt make out what it was saying."

She said, making her way up from the ground. She stood up and stretched, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:41 pm

Gaara look at her then floats above her with his sand and looks down "I said who are you and why do you have the slash on your head band." Gaara then looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 8:25 pm

"My name is Hybris Kaguya, Leader of the Seven Legendary Swordsman of the Mist. And, I can plainly see your Gaara of the Desert.. Nice to meet you. The reason I have a slash through my headband is because im an abandoned member of the Kaguya clan. One of the last alive."

She explains thoroughly. Standing up, looking at him from above her.

"I didnt mean to make you believe I was a rogue. Im just a loner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 8:35 pm

Gaara looks at her. "well ok but i will keep a watch on you." Garra then floats down to the ground he turns and starts to walk away and slightly turns his head so all you could see is his mould and his eye and part of his nose. "So you live in the mist." Gaara then walks away with the sand going back in his gourd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation.   The Next Generation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation.
Page 1 of 1