Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

IIchiros Previously Unknown History

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IIchiros Previously Unknown History Empty
PostSubject: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 9:53 am

IIchiro sighed "Any files here about the clans of kohona" this girl wasn't very helpful.
"Yes of course they are but i can't show them to just anyone" the girl brushed a strand of hair away from her face "who exactly are you"
"IIchiro... im the jounin of team 1"
"What clan?" the girl looked suspicious and and moved her hand towards her phone
"I don't know what clan, thats why im here" IIchiro glanced at the girls phone
" Well..." the girl pondered for a moment "O.K..let me just find your file"
IIchiro went round back good thing the girl was mentally challenged otherwise she might have been listening and known i didn't have a file.
"No more then five mintues" called the girl obviously she stilled hadn't realised
Now than were is it IIchiro searched untill he found something labelled FORMER CLANS "My family left eight years ago so..."
"3 mintues left" called the still confused girl...
"naru,inuzuka,hyuuga,uchia..no mention of me anywhere hmm" iichiro leant back "maybe..no..no..nothing...."

"Times up" called the girl well that was a waste of time

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Tue 27 May 2008, 12:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 10:41 am

10 minutues later IIchiro was studing the file he'd borrowed at the rammen shop...

((anyone carry on from here))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 3:05 pm

Oshiroku sat down next to Eiiichiro noding his head toward the folder. "Hey E. what you up to?" Grabbing some rammen Oshi started to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 1:53 pm

iichiro looked up "hey oshi,im trying to find out about my clan i never knew my parents" he looked thoughtfull "hey oshi your from sound
village right....looked at this...

[i] Sakon & Ukon & IIchiro were all known to be members of the Four Sound group but later left
When a Kohona team attacked hidden sound...[i]

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Wed 28 May 2008, 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 2:10 pm

"Huh, i have never heard of that before. I wonder what happened to those people" Oshi eats more rammen thinking about his own parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:08 pm

"There's more.."

The Sound Four were known to be Orochimaru's soldiers, but the original group was an
ANBU squad from hidden mist... IIchiro the younger brother of sakon and ukon left to
participate in the kohona chuunin exams, sakon and ukon moved back to hidden mist
and their jounin stayed got married and created the original hidden sound...he also
had one son by the name of Oshi.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:43 pm

"What? Who are these Ukon and Sakon people? Is that me they are talking about?" said Oshi at this point he had stopped eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:52 pm

"Let me see"

Oshi the son of the first otokage grew up being trained by sakon and ukon and became
friends with their younger brother iichiro

"Apparentlly the first otokage was your dad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:08 pm

"huh". Looking bemused Oshiroku took another bite of rammen, most of it dripping down his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:08 pm

remember when i told you about the hunter nin that hired me a while back (sorry bout that) I learned some info
Kitaro said with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:09 pm

hardly hearing this oshi took another confused bite. was my father the Otokage was everything i was told before a lie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:10 pm

"What was it kitaro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:17 pm

all right the sound 4 members are kinda like ancestors to you i only have bits and pieces but i know somewhere along the line your parents got powerful and a kage hired an entire team of jounin + ninja to hunt and kill them i dont know who though sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:19 pm

"Hmm whats was sakon and ukons bloodline ability.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:20 pm

not inuzuka whichi is odd because that is yours those 2 could attach and detach themselves from eachother and most of there skills came from eachother but thats all the hunter nin said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:23 pm

" i dont' know if i am inuzuka when i came here i liked dogs and well...i could use the jutsu's"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:27 pm

"None of these bloodlines sound like my kekegenkie so where do i come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:28 pm

no one knows about your history but eiichiro is a mystery with leads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIchiros Previously Unknown History   IIchiros Previously Unknown History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIchiros Previously Unknown History
Page 1 of 1