Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kush meeting Naito

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:30 pm

Kush walks a rocky path on a sunny humid day, not knowing where to go.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

There is a village nearby which is being destroyed by Naito and some local bandits. The buildings are being crushed and burned down. The people are being slaughted.
The only things which are being saved are the valuables and there is no defence in the village. No one who knows ninjutsu, who could step up against the ninja bandits.

Naito kicks down an elder farmer who falls to the ground. Naito kneels down to give him the strike of mercy with his kunai.
There are screams of women and children in the background with some minor explosions appearing now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:45 pm

He walks into the village, not caring about the burning buildings and cries for help. He meets up with the man.

"You did this?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:50 pm

Naito notices the newcomer and strikes the kunai down at the elder before he slowly stands up.
He doesn't want to answer the question. So, he remains silent. Naito hates faces with judging looks at him and he is sure that his answer would lead to another one of them.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:00 pm

Kush looks at all the destruction, the body of the man he just killed, and then back at him.

"...I dont want to intrude on your party. But i dont know you and you dont know me. If you dont have something to say, then I dont either."

Kush, wearing all black his cloths simaliar to sasuke's, walks past him.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:17 pm

"Hmph! Don't get in our way!" This guy is strong. I sense great chakra in him. Naito stares at the newcomer in an attempt to intimidate him. If that doesn't work, he also lets out a strong chi of murderous intention, which could break down the mentality of an unexperienced ninja.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:25 pm

Kush stops. "..." He turns around, his Sharingan piercing the mans eyes.

"You dont scare me..." He looks at all the little chakra beings in his body. "...Aburame."

His murderous intent not phasing him, Kushs own intent to murder is on the same level.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:33 pm

"Ah, those eyes. It looks like you are of a bloodline family too. The Sharingans, right? I have met them before and I'm not impressed." Naito stretches out his arm toward the dead elder on the ground. He adds chakra to his palm, which pulls up a valuable necklace from the body.
"Perhaps I haven't seen it's true powers yet. However, I would like to skip to battle you today." Naito puts the necklace slowly into his pocket, where he also leaves his hand.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:43 pm

"Its "Uchiha". Im up for a little fight." His gaze not moving.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:02 pm

"Uchiha... Whats your first name?" He is right, I had forgotten the name of the clan.
"You are up for a fight?" This is not good. To battle a strong Uchiha in my tired up state. I have already used too much jutsus, during the assault on the village.
"What about we take this another time? Let me prupose Red Sand((made up place)) tomorrow at noon."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:11 pm

((I miss read your post. I thought you said "I would like to skip to the battle." lol))

Kush knew the man was lying. He was weakend, with his ability to see his bugs chakra, he can tell there are fewer than normal.

He tilts his head. "Let me reintroduce myself... Im Kush Uchiha. I am looking for somebody to travel with."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 8:18 am

"Kush Uchiha.... I'm Naito." Naito thinks about Kush's request for a moment. A smile is created on Naito's face, which could remind of an evil smirk.
"May I ask you, why are you not carrieng the headband of your village?" Naito wonders why Kush became a missing ninja.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 8:31 am

Jima sat down on a log not far away but out of sight. she began to write down notes while the man was killing the people and stopped when he began to talk to the other guy. she sat up to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:23 am

"We didnt see eye to eye." He says.

Kush didnt like being asked personal questions.

"Some things didnt... go as planned."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:28 am

"Hmph! A politician, huh? Before I will let you tag along, you have to become one of us." Naito glances toward the opposite direction of Kush, toward a building, which is right next to where Naito is standing.
"In this house, there is a young woman hiding. If you kill her, you will be one of us."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:33 am

jima suddenly slipps from the worn logg and falls face-first in a puddle, making a loud splash. she then gets up quickly and hides behind the log.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:52 am

Kush pulls a kunai, and walks into the house.

The woman stares at Kush at first, seeing his eyes filled no ambition to help her well being, and she screams, backing away from him.

Theres a small gurgle noise, a scream muffled with a open throat sounding cackle, then nothing.

Kush walks out of the building, his kunai dripping with fresh blood.

"Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:04 am

Naito keeps his evil smirk on.
"Welcome to Shikenjigoku(Gates Of Hell)!"
Naito turns and raises his arm into the sky and yells: "Lets moves back! Take with you all the valuables and return to the base!" Naito picks up an explosion note and attaches it to the wall on the nearby house. He raises an handseal in front of his face and looks at Kush.
"Lets leave, Kush-dono." Naito spoke with a calm voice, to prove that there is no need to panic. He won't blow up themselves.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:08 am

jima peeks over the log and sees she wasnt noticed and breaths a sigh of releif. she then puts her notepad in her backpack and runs to a nearby tree, slightly closer to naito and his crew. if they began to travel, so would she. after all, she needed the notes to study.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:10 am

"Alright. Lets go." He glances at the genin, then looks back at Naito.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:30 am

Naito jumps away from the building with Shunshin technique and waits for Kush to move himself away too. After/if Kush has done so, Naito activates the explosion note and makes the walls fall down and the roof lift with the shockwave and the fire.
Ah, what a nice explosion.
"Time for a small travel." The valuables being heavy and noicy in Naito's pocket, won't hold him back to travel in rapid speed. He wants to get away before any backup arrives from the Hidden Rock village.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:33 am

jima tightend her grip on the backpack and began to hide behind tree after tree to get more information. along with experience. " good thing no one knows im away...or this wouldve been really hard with oshi-sensei slowing me down." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 3:12 pm

Kush jumps away from the building, and watchs it explode. He looks at the small child again.

Who is this child following us... He waits for Naito to lead the way, because he doesnt know where he's going.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 3:42 pm

((Move to a new topic? I already made the thread: The base. However, I accidently put it in the Leaf village.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kush meeting Naito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush meeting Naito   Kush meeting Naito Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kush meeting Naito
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Previous Tsuchikage Reign {Closed} :: Other Posts!-
Jump to: