Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:54 pm

utashi was in a tree watching the sunset over the mist village.He was just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:56 pm

why are you here a voice asks in the wind you don't know where it is but it seems very loud
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:59 pm

who are you or what are you? he said very calm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:31 pm

I am your father LUKE join the dark side LUKE LUUUUKKEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:35 pm

really who are you?He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:36 pm

YYYOOOOUUUURRRRR dad hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahhah
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:41 pm

Come out and show your self!He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:48 pm

out of nowhere a blade appears in his neck ruka stands there on the tree his head the other way and you can feel the power from the sword beating on you and the intensive heat and pulls out a kuni and plays with it and says this is over heh you should die

Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also

looks:utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Sword
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

Utashi jumped behind a tree for cover then he made plants grow out of the ground so tall he blend in with them very easy.Then he used his mud clone justu.Watch your back. he said from some where with his clones in all the plants.

Name: Mud Clone Jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: The user can make clones made of mud, but wherever there's mud, these clones can regenerate.

Name: Ninja Art: Fertilization Jutsu
Element: Earth/Plant
Description: Allows plants to grow enough to use to hide and make battle-field out of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:13 am

ha 2 clones appear and one takes the mud clone and the other takes the real one while I disappear and appear somewhere else and start doing hand sings and then the whole forest gets blasted with water all over then I float down inside it

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 影分身の術, literally "Shadow Clone Technique" early Viz manga "Art of the Doppelganger" Viz manga "Art of the Shadow Doppelganger" English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary
Unlike the normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Doppelganger), this jutsu does not create illusions, but real bodies of the ninja. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among the user and every clone. This could be very dangerous if the user is low on chakra or makes many clones (like with Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique), making this technique forbidden. However, this is something that Naruto doesn't have to worry about, since his chakra supply is very high thanks to the Kyūbi. Kage Bunshin can't be detected by Byakugan (Hyūga Neji states this during his fight with Naruto during the third part of the Chūnin exam). This is because the clones are real bodies with real chakra systems, identical to the user. It also cannot be detected by the Sharingan. Because the clones are real they can do real damage and can take some damage themselves, being even able to bleed, although they'll still disappear when enough damage has been done, which is usually after one hit. This is one of Naruto's best jutsus. Since the clones are real, he can use it in combination with many other jutsus, including the Sexy no Jutsu.

Name: Suiton: Bakusui Shōha, 水遁・爆水衝波, literally "Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
One can literally create water out of nothing. Kisame was able to cover a significant portion of desert while engaging Gai and his subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 9:37 am

utashi jumped into of the air and used his water vortex jutsu and put out the fire then it caused a flood and damaged his clones.

Name: Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:17 am

Ruka and his clones stand there each with a fire sword V2 looking around he drops 25 kunis in the water and then out of the water comes a second sword that each of the clones hold over there shoulders and then waves from the water start coming out of where they where standing then all of the clones get in a defensive possession with the one fire sword heh ruka says with a grin

Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions: lets me control water and shoot it in the form of huge water balls and I can bundel it up a tutn it in to my sword and make a shield of water come up with it
looksutashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icesword3
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:26 am

utashi`s arms grew 100 ft. long and started to smash the clones.

Name: Mud Extension Jutsu
Description: Using his chakra, he can make giant mud arms and hands that can grow to 100 ft. long and shrink his body to 3 inches tall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:34 am

Ruka's clones see arms come at them and the put there sowrds out each side impaling his arm but the clones are gone then Ruka appears behind utashi and put's my swords in his back while his arms are occupied then slap a paper bomb on his back in a unreachable spot
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:41 am

The papar bomb exploids and it was one of utashi`s clones that regerated.utashi grins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:44 am

you want to play that way he makes 29 clones

Name: Taijū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 多重影分身の術, literally "Multiple Shadow Clone Technique" or "Mass Shadow Replication Technique" English TV "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary

As Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, but creates far, far more clones. Like Kage Bunshin, the clones look the same as the user and will disappear if hit. This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can be fatal to the person performing it, seeing as all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra from the performer. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage.
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:05 am

'Sure." he said Utashi made 30 mud clones.

Name: Mud Clone Jutsu
Description: The user can make clones made of mud, but wherever there's mud, these clones can regenerate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:24 am

OOC: you cant make that many mud clones I am using a A rank to make 20 taiju kage bushin no jutsu clones
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:27 pm

(alright)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 9:24 pm

Ruka makes his clones do fireballs that kill all the others and the one that is left I walk twords
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 8:59 am

utashi jumps up uses water vortex jutsu he aimed it at the fire he was shooting at utashi and his clones.

Name: Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 5:56 pm

oh screw this rukon says AHHHHHHHHHHHH then the whole place is coverd in 700 Ft deep water
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 9:05 pm

(Sorrry for posting but How the hell did you make water come out of no where by just screaming that god moding you know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 9:09 pm

no I didn't want to post my justu again but its a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 9:12 pm

but you must use an amount of chakra proportionate to the amount of water, meaning making 700ft deep water would kill you due to the massive amount needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya   utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

utashi v.s Ruka Kaguya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next