Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 4:50 pm

Ren seen the akatsuki from a distance and uses his sand to get a areial view of the oncomming attack.

"mmm...........interesting"

Ren landed back in the sand village waiting for there arival.

((this is a topic open to any sand sannin, anbu, or sannin and any akatsuki members))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 7:26 pm

Gabriale had set out to investigate the sand village. To check if he could find any more info on some Bijuu's or recruit New Akatsuki members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 6:18 am

So, you're the one the akatsuki sent out eh. Dont look like much, especialy for the akatsuki. And you all will never lay your hands on shukaku as long as im here now face his true power.

*releases the half demon form*
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 10:28 am

Taya jumps into a tree without being noticed. "Well, well... Look who's here... Dear Kazekage." Taya said as she smirked and jumped out of the tree. She pulled out kunai to each finger except for the thumb. "Let's go Gabriale before we get in even more trouble." she said as she looked at the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 11:12 am

"Well we do know now where our next bijuu is," He sais walking away. "Let us return and plan out our next move."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 11:24 am

"Yes." she said to Gabriale and turned around and smirked at the Kazekage again. "Well, well... Hmm... Woah!" she yelped as she jumped back. She dropped her posion kunai. "Aww man... Whose were my only poison kunai left here!!" she yelled. Then she noticed the poison. "Ummmmm... Gabriale, now is the time to run a bit faster." she said covering her mouth. He's cute, but I can't let it get a hold of myself...she thought as she blushed at gabriale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 11:26 am

"Ha yes...We will wait a bit befor we make a move on any bijuu's let us build our strength up. Right now this guy is not worth our time." He said taking off at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 2:21 pm

"Right!" she said following the leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 5:40 pm

"Well well, i was actually expecting a challenge, i mean, they are akatsuki" Ren said turning away back to the village.

((keep posting here for this bijuu battle cause i dont want to create 50 topics for 1 fight))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki   Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shukaku Capture Round 2: Ren vs Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1