Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Just going through trees....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

Just going through trees.... Empty
PostSubject: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 1:56 pm

((Only me and a certain person may post here;Kazujo. No one else can interupt even you wanted to.))

Kunato walked through the trees and walked to the exact place where is he suppose to be. Kunkato layed around and waits for his meeter to be here shortly.
Kunkato sees a very dark black figure coming through the forest where Kunkato knew right away on who it was. Kunkato stood up and waits for him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 2:03 pm

Kazujo appeared from the darkness.
"hmm, so this is Kunkato Yoru Uchiha?", Kazujo said, but he already knew the answer.
Kazujo stood up firmly.
"So, what's is our treaty and our deals off then?", Kazujo said.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 2:16 pm

"Yes, That.", kunkato secretly said.
Kunkato took out a scroll.
"Now we must of we agree of what we deal on. Here is what I say, I may would erase the line if I wish we need to.", Kunkato said, laying the scroll on the ground.
Kunkato picks up the scroll and reads the deals offs.
"Kazujo shall do these then I will take on as payback and I shall take these as kazujo shall payback...respectflly."
"I shall get these things from kazujo which are...
1. Give Kunkato strong and useful weapons.
2. Give Kunkato as much rare items and greatest items as you can have.
3. Shall teach Kunkato some great and useful techniques as well as he grows up himself.
4. Will be needing to give kunkato the rare growing food from out somewhere in the feild that is almost forever gone.
5. Shall lend Kunkato chakra when needed. "

Kunkato read down the scroll.
"so is it fine enough or not, as its up to you. I say that we need to trust eachother and you be my friend, and I need mangekyou sharingan so I need you to help me getting a closest friend or else that i do which is, Izumi or Kito uchiha but as well he is Mizukage. Even though you are an criminal, I am being your follower, as you wish I be to do so.", kunkato said.
"That is what my brother is attending me into."
Kunkato gave the scroll to Kazujo if he wants to add deal offs for what kunkato shall be lending to him and signing it and accept of this secret treaty.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:15 pm

Kazujo takes the scroll and looked at it for a moment.
Kazujo took a stick and cutted a little cut on himself and puts his blod in the stick end.

"
3. Shall teach Kunkato some great and useful techniques as well as he grows up himself.
4. Will be needing to give kunkato the rare growing food from out somewhere in the feild that is almost forever gone.
5. Shall lend Kunkato chakra when needed.
Those that I do accept then."
"Now here are my lines and deal offs that i had written down. Just five, as equal as yours.
1. You shall lend me money as you had gotten there.
2. give me any dead body that you have killed or found.
3. Yes, you can shall be my follower. henchman.
4. You shall help me get what i truly wanted for this world and treasures.
5. You shall lend me most of your powers when thus of what i wanted is completely done and finished and everything i needed and wanted is complete. You shall give me of your powers. Everysingle drop of it.
Now, are those reasonable? Yes, it what happens if you shall be my follower...henchman. I do accept from the ones above that you have writtem."
Kazujo gave the scroll to Kunkato
Making sure that we do accept and be signing our names of this secret treaty.....
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:30 pm

Kunkato took one quick glance at the scroll. Kunkato looked up at Kazujo. Kunkato sighed, but he is hapy of himself but he can'y show, he tries to show it but it seems like something is stopping him.
"Yes, I do wish to accept these of what i wrote:

and
5. You shall lend me most of your powers when thus of what i wanted is completely done and finished and everything i needed and wanted is complete. You shall give me of your powers. Everysingle drop of it.

....I do very well accept and being your follower..as an henchman. And shall be giving all my powers including my future mangekyou sharingan to you, Kazujo-sama.', Kunkato said, very confirmedly.

Kunkato goes for the stick and puts his own blood on it and signed the secret treaty and gives it to kazujo-sama.

"i,Kunkato Yoru Uchiha, do accept to all of these deal offs."
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 4:14 pm

Kazujo looked closely on the scroll. Kazujo smiled and chuckled.
"heh, You're On.", Kazujo said.

"i well much as I do accept these of what Kunkato and I written;

and

.....I am very glee that I lend to accept and my follower to accept and go on with life."
Kazujo went for the bottom, he puts his blood on the stick he found and puts on fresh blood on it and signs the secret treaty on and there.

"i,Kunkato Yoru Uchiha, do accept to all of these deal offs."
"i, kazujo, do accept to all of these deal offs."
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 4:14 pm

(( TOPIC CLOSED))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just going through trees....   Just going through trees.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just going through trees....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: