Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kidate's Boredom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 10:10 pm

"Smash." Was all Kidate said as he came upon the Mist's gates. He dispatched the guards with ease, bashing their skulls in with Warugi, which rested along his shoulders with both arms draped about it's shaft. Walking through the now smashed gates, Kidate stood stock still.
"Anyone want to claim this village as theirs and protect it or can I have fun without interruption?"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 1:03 am

''Well, no...''
Kito apered near Kidate. He wasent having intention to fight at basic, but he will if he need to.
''...I think I know you...your one of those ninja from the sand arent you?''
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 3:06 pm

"I suppose you could say that." Kidate said, raising his hammer menacingly toward the newcomer. He cracked a grin and pulled a cat treat from his pouch, chewing on it without thinking. Then, he looked back at the ninja and lowered his hammer, resting it on the ground and leaning on the hammer. The weight of the hammer began forming a crater in the ground that it rested upon, creating an even more dangerous air about the ninja and his weapon."You going to fight or watch?"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 4:04 pm

''Well, depending on what are your intentions. I mena, why are you making this?''
Kito didnt make a move as he waited for Kidate's answer.
He was calm, and he didnt want to start a match.
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 4:12 pm

Kidate raised his hammer again, swinging it until it connected with a nearby building. In a massive wave of dust and noise, the building fell. There were a few screams, but they were drowned out by the noise of the building turning to rubble and the clang of the two-handed hammer. Smiling, Kidate said simply.
"I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 4:22 pm

''...well, lets get this.''
The voice was coming from behind Kidate.
There was another Kito there, waiting his his large sword in hand.
''I really need more high rank ninja here...'' said Kito while he was looking around.
The real one took out his sword and waited for Kidate to make his move.

Me: -
You: +

Position: - + -

xD
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 4:34 pm

Kidate laughed, swinging his hammer at the closer Kito. The hammer, with the force of a skyscraper already, was strengthened by wind chakra. Suddenly, as the hammer began it's ark, a blurr of green shot toward the other Kito's back, as Ochiba attacked him from behind with his venomous claws.

Me: +
You: -
Obito-0

Position: - + -0
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:27 pm

Kito's clone who is beeing attacked suddently detonates himself on Ochiba, while the real Kito lift his palm and unleashed a large cutting wind in Kidate's direction.

Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:33 pm

Obito disappeared with the explosion, reappering some distance away. Feeling the need to explain this little maneuver, Kidate said, "It's basic Academy stuff. I made a bunshin, and I henged it into my cat. You think I'd risk Obito like that on a clone?" Then, working his chakra into the air around him, Kidate formed a funnel of wind. The funnel was only large enough to capture the wind that was sent at him, and send it flying back at Kito.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Jougo no Kaze ~ Funnel of Wind
Range: Differs
Type: Nin/Supp
Effect: This jutsu utilizes the Wind release skill. Spiraling the winds in the same direction rapidly, the user creates a funnel of wind. This funnel cuts off extra oxygen from entering the area, and particles within the funnel's wind to spread into the area, and remain there unless removed by other means. The funnel comes from the user's hands, each opened with the heel of the palms touching. The funnel's size depends on the chakra used. It can be extremely small, used as a shield against ninjutsu and weapons, or big enough to cover an large building (Business offices,hospitals, etc.) The chakra that it would take to produce one large enough to cover a building would require a Bijuu, or enhancing tool, such as a special pill or chakra leaching
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 10:23 pm

''Well...''
Kito dissapered in a large smoke.
A shadow clone...
Kito was just behind Kidate and unleashed a large blow of fire at him.

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 10:24 pm

Kidate smirked, flicking his wrist lightly. He pulled all of the cold air in front of him, the shot it toward the flames. This combo caught the flames where they were, then began forcing them backward toward the user.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:25 pm

((Im at 2 inches of your face, you cant just do it like that in a quarter second))
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:28 pm

OverOurConfusions: A flick of a wrist takes a split second, besides. I can pull the wind in that fast, which would stop the fire, then I have all of the time in the world to send it flying back at you.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm

OOC: btw, if you send wind on it, you will only increase its power and burn yourself a lot more...
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:30 pm

OverOurConfusions: No I won't. The force of the air stopped the flame, then the air can either smother the flame or feed it. Either case its sent to you, so you'd feel the full effect of that increased firepower.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:31 pm

OOC: ??!! This is anything...
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:31 pm

OverOurConfusions: I dun get your comment, just post
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:48 pm

Kito saw the large blow of wind that was coming and pushed his fire blow on him.
Damn...
Kito turned out in a human torch and all the fire passed throught it.
Close one...
Kito saw the wind coming up and place his hand throught it.
Instantly, his hand become intensify and was bigger than his head.
He walked in the winds direction...

Fire Release: Fire Body Stance
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Fire Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into fire all over his body and finally he will turn on into a human torch. When its done, his body will only be made out of fire and if his body received wind chakra, Kito will turn bigger and stronger because the wind intesify it. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his fire armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will be burn instantly. That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.
Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

Kidate, seeing what his wind did, swore to himself. Realizing that neither ninjutsu nor genjutsu would work on him, Kidate resolved to fleeing. He saw no point in a battle he would die in. Releasing his fan from it's sealed state as a bracelet of linked bones, Kidate flew upon it out of the area.

Topic Left
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:06 pm

Kito looked at Kidate and see that he was going away.
The wind calmed down and Kito recovered his original form.
''Well, looks like he changed his mind...''
Kito jumped roof to roof and followed Kidate until he reach the outside of the village.

(Topic Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidate's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidate's Boredom   Kidate's Boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidate's Boredom
Page 1 of 1