Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito is after gold

Go down 
+2
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Naito Aburame
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 3:02 pm

"Ki?..." Fumito thinks...
"The former Mizukage? Then... whatever he wanna give me, it must be a trap. I'm no fool. Now die!"
Fumito equips himself with his special crossbow and shoots 3 arrows toward Kito. The arrows of the crossbow are even able to go through armors.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 11:39 pm

..."Hey....didn't I told you Fumito...genjutsus doesn't work on me....but I guess it is worth to try...."...Kitsuke then laughs..."hahahah..."...and Kitsuke turns to Kito...."hey..I respect Ki...so I wont attack you and the mist now...after all I have many friends here...and cant I visit a good friend of Raikage-sama..., so....let me go to the office of Ki and check out where his massive amount of acapanctures...are..."...Kitsuke started walking away going to the office...hoping no one stops..her...but she was not yet a miles away...Kitsuke raises her hand up in the air...holding yet another lightning ball and throws it again to the area of Kito and Fumito..." A gift..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 1:07 am

Kito dissapered from Fumito's arrows to beside Kitsuke.
''Well, ill go with you then.'' said Kito, happy to have a start of reconciliation beteew them.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 3:28 am

kamoku makes a chi feild. " why would he make a trap to a overly-paranoid missing nin?" he asked, getting enough chi for the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 8:25 am

"Hmph, better question, why would the kage of Mist give anything to a villain who killed number of his ninjas?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 8:27 am

....Kitsuke turns back...asking Fumito "Do you want it or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 10:43 am

" maybe because he helped find one of his most powerful capsule, even though he was acting like an ass? ki thinks everybody as an ally and not as an enimy you crazed lunatic." kamoku was scratching his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 12:05 pm

..."Yah Kamo you got that right Ki thinks everybody is his friend...to the point he is messing the minds of his allies...ah...poor Ki..."...Kitsuke laughs..."Hahaha..."..."Well got to wait for Ki to rise from grave again..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 1:35 pm

"I offered an easy way but it seems everyone was able to cancel the illusion. Then..." Fumito picks out a scroll with has been coloured silver. "Then, lets do it the hard way!" Fumito unwraps the scroll and activates it. The scroll immidialty starts shooting needles around like an uncontrolable machinegun.
"Thousand needles!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 1:48 pm

kamuko protects everyone with his chi feild. " ive seen genin do better than that, and even they know not to scream it to the world of what their about to do like its going to change the sky solid or something...."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 2:38 pm

"Eh? That power...it's familiar." The scroll continues to fire needles.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 3:57 pm

Kito turns around and looked at Fumito.
''Well, if you dont claim it, I think ill offer it to someone else...but it was one of Ki's last words...so please come along. We dont even attack you. Your the only one who is attacking another here.''
''If you want a fight that badly, it will be versus all of us, and im sure you dont want that to happen right now. So just follow us to my office.''
Kito turned around again and began to walk silently toward his office.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 4:24 pm

Kunkato walks a little in with his straight face, he is not very happy since his brother died. Kunkato is now thinking he is facing darkness and evil of the world he is now. He felt burden and tiny lightning bolts inside his stomach and his chest when he is not having mood. Hitting against each other...His eyes starting to narrow down and gets an evil look of his eyes. His eyebrows lowered and tightened. He took his firm hold of the blade and the chakra rope way too tight that his hands are in sore that he don't even care and not noticing.
having no emotions at all at this moment, he is feeling darkness is filling him, his body, his soul, his brain, and his surroundings and even..his five senses. His brain is starting to be unthinkable right at that moment.
he thinks he is feeling hatred starting to fill inside him. Now he is suffering from hatred and darkness.
He just think he is not going to be at the rate much longer. he is feeling he have to go now, now, now and now. Kunkato looked down at the ground, very blankly. He is seeing a lot of darkness now...he closed his eyes very tightly and cllenched his teeth together firmedly. But he is not moving yet, not just yet, yet, yet. Many words are echoing in his head. Kunkato is feeling the fire that is erasing him from below. But he had lost control of his chakra a little bit. His chakra poured out and got on his body from inside to the outside on his skin. Chakra is starting to rush all over on him. Kunkato is showing now emotion, not a sign of what's happening to himself. Kunkato is feeeling very strong burns and left over burden ash inside of himself.
in a yeild, he just snapped and disappeared out of nowhere. Thinking no one had saw him.

((I am not caught in genjutsu, so don't think that that I am because that darkness is what Kunkato thinks of his past was bringing him there.)0
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 4:27 pm

''Damn...''
Kito maded out a shadow clone and leave it beside Kitsuke.
''Ill let him so he can show you where to take the stuff. Sorry, but I have to catch Kunkato.''
Kito dissapered and follow Kunkato in a hurry...
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 5:21 pm

Kunkato is finally walking again in the forest surrounding of trees, evergreens, plants, birds, water drips, a stream, dead leaves, animals and raw olircas. Kunkato continued to walk in the thick fog, he is able to think now. he looked back and made a bunshin clone. Kunkato had gave the clone the blade and the clone dragged the blade on the ground in a different direction than where he is going to. So no one can follow him. Kunkato turned his back and took one glance at the spot where he had disappeared. Kunkato turned around again and gently ran up again. I need something..yes, i need something., Kunkato thought very quickly. I shall do something on something......Kunkato awakened his sharingan again. Kunkato went over to a place. I am going to be needing a closest friend.. Kunkato took off in a faster run. He knows where he should go..yes, I think i already have a friend..Heh!,Kunkato thiought and fant a smile. Kunkato ran and ran until he is able to find the person..he is looking for.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 7:33 pm

The needles ran out. The scroll now looked peacefull, still in the hands of Fumito.
Fumito drops the scroll to the ground since it's useless now. There is a big number of needles on the ground everywhere where the Willow's shield is standing.
Fumito stands still and analyses the technique made by the Willow.
"I need something bigger, he won't be able to hold that chakra shield up for long." Fumito tenses his eyes at the Willow.
"Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 8:07 pm

Kito was still following Kunkato and he even saw his shadow clone on the route. He saw quickly that this clone wasent the real one due to his sharingan.
''Well...he isnt so bad to make shaow clones...and he just learned it. Too bad that I was his follower...''
He continu too jumped tree by tree and finally caught up with Kunkato.
''Kunkato!!Calm down!!I know your in a rush, but dont flee us please!!''
''Ill always be there for you...''
Kito was always keeping himself beside Kunkato.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

...Kitsuke turns to Fumito...and Kamo.."Minute...ok?"...Kitsuke merged with the wind disappearing...

---

Kitsuke had followed the trail of Kunkato and Kito..."Well hello again...whats up with the runnning...still missing your big brother Kunkato...dun worry he is in the good hands now....what you should care is the present and future..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 10:57 pm

kamuko didnt answer. he just stared at fumito, a noise came from his throat. ".......zzzzzz" he was sleeping while keeping the sheild up
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 9:33 am

Fumito casts an illusion at the missing ninja.
The illusion attempts to make him think that Fumito appeared behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 7:39 pm

Kunkato ran a bit faster and faster that his speed had increased what was bit too fast but able to see what's ahead because of his sharingan...He jumped and down from a bunch of trees. I need to find..her! I need to find her! Right away..and right now!, Kunkato thought. Maybe no else have no idea what he is disappearing for..Yes, I will be needing that desired power..,Kunkato thought very quickly and just closed his eyes quickly and quickly opened them. He launched higher then lower then high then low again. Kunkato took out his kunai around and took out his real blade...Kunkato dodged up and there was branches and vines in his way coming up, he took his blade and it just splitted away when he sliced through it and Kunkato is past it and went into the darkness....Now he is camaflegded into the darjness duing to his black clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 2:34 am

kamoku opend his eyes and yawned. he was still holding up the sheild. "..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:09 am

Kito saw that Kankuro was going away more fast than ever. He slowed down and made a little handsight to Kitsuke too the same.
''He want to be alone'' said Kito.
''Lets just be near on case, but dont interfere.''
Kito stopped near where Kunkato was standing, but didnt move any further.
Hope he will be okay...
He waited for Kitsuke to showed up.
Kito knew that Kitsuke was in a wierd situation in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:53 am

..."Got it....if you were my friend its easy for me to take orders....though..."....Sigh..."Whats the matter with your student ....?" Kitsuke said this in a low voice...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:56 am

kamoku sent an atom clone after kitsuke and kito as he fought the two other missing ninjas on his own. which sucked. " he's having a hard time, i think he's going to kill his best friend. its common with uchihas, no offense" he directed the last part torward kito.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito is after gold   Fumito is after gold - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito is after gold
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next