Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

What is the current rules for copying jutsus

Go down 
+3
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Naito Aburame
Lkitty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

What is the current rules for copying jutsus Empty
PostSubject: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 2:15 am

TItle says all

What is the current rules for copying jutsus using sharingan cause if it has no rules anyone with sharingan can copy all jutsus in the world...
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:25 am

There are no current rules. Except that it can't be a bloodline.

But I will question if Kakashi really copied the techniques with a blink of an eye?
Look at Sasuke and Itachi, neither of them "copied" a jutsu. My theory is that Kakashi already knew the techniques. Only trying to make it look like he copies them.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:43 am

Oh...so that means they can copy as many jutsus as they want...
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 11:36 am

Sharingan can copy any techniques. ANY even if its water, wind, stone, rock, metal, fire, lightning, or more that you might don't have and but can't copy kekkei genkei, most genjutsus don't work on sharingan ppl., though.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 11:39 am

look at the jutsu because some requrire lots of training that you couldnt copy such as my dust in the wind jutsu
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 1:13 pm

The sharingan does not allow someone to directly copy a jutsu. Kakashi could copy them so well because of how deductive he was, the sharingan let's someone look even closer at a technique (how the chakra moves so on and so forth) making it really easy to learn. However, it's not instantaneous, they can't just use the technique after seeing it, unless, like Kakashi, they watched very carefully and already had a very good knowledge on jutsus and chakra. If we look at Sasuke and Itachi, everytime Sasuke copied something, like Rock Lee's movements or the Chidori, it took him about a week, as although he now saw how they were doing their techniques, he still needed practice to accomplish it himself.

The point is, Sharingan doesn't allow you to copy techniques, it allows you to see techniques. By being able to see techniques, you can figure them out. If you canf igure them out, they're that much easier to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 4:28 pm

So, exept if its a super complicated jutsu to make, we can copy it?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 7:35 am

I could vote for a rule that up to C rank techniques could be instantly copied with the Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:39 pm

Daedalus wrote:
The sharingan does not allow someone to directly copy a jutsu. Kakashi could copy them so well because of how deductive he was, the sharingan let's someone look even closer at a technique (how the chakra moves so on and so forth) making it really easy to learn. However, it's not instantaneous, they can't just use the technique after seeing it, unless, like Kakashi, they watched very carefully and already had a very good knowledge on jutsus and chakra. If we look at Sasuke and Itachi, everytime Sasuke copied something, like Rock Lee's movements or the Chidori, it took him about a week, as although he now saw how they were doing their techniques, he still needed practice to accomplish it himself.

The point is, Sharingan doesn't allow you to copy techniques, it allows you to see techniques. By being able to see techniques, you can figure them out. If you canf igure them out, they're that much easier to learn.

Damn Seiyuuki you made it clear again! thx...^^
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:41 pm

Naito Aburame wrote:
I could vote for a rule that up to C rank techniques could be instantly copied with the Sharingan.

Could be...cause "Some Uchiha on this site...." copies it ....easily...
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:17 am

Hmm... Sharingan can copy perfectly..because it can read handseals....the only
jutsus that cant be copied is the higher rank jutsus..........just posting...........
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:32 am

Anybody can read handseals. The only case you'd need the sharingan to read hand seals for was if you were against kakashi himself. Keep in mind he didn't increase his seal speed so that people couldn't guess the technique, it was so that he could use the techniques faster. Like c'mon, if you had to do fourty four seals for the water dragon jutsu, don't you think you'd want to do it quickly.

Not only that, hand seals are the smallest part of a jutsu. I mean, sure, they do help mold your chakra, but most of that is internal. A hand seal is maybe only ten percent. I'd have to say your wrong about why the sharingan allows the user to copy jutsus, Kenzaki. However, I do agree, we should make a rule that they can only copy certain ranks instantly, unless your good, like Kakashi... but good luck, even Itachi didn't get that far. Madara might have, but we don't know yet.

But I do believe, that the sharingan simply allows you to take in light faster (hence the extra pupils). By taking in light faster, you can see faster (given that your brain can keep up). Naturally, there are other aspects such as the genjutsu and amaterasu and all that, but let's stick to the copying for this thread.

Remember Naruto and Sasuke's fight in the Valley of the End. For those of you that didn't... Naruto went One Tail on Sasuke's ass, I think even two at the end but I can't really recall. Sasuke then developed an extra tomoe, and does anyone remember what he noticed as soon as he got it? He could predict naruto's movements, because he could see which way Naruto's Kyuubi chakra was going even that fraction of a second before Naruto moved. So that's definite proof the sharingan can see chakra.

Now, when most people go and learn jutsus, it's all about trial and error. How many times did it take Naruto to figure out how to manipulate and hold his chakra just right to cut the waterfall in half? Alot. Now, if you can see someone's chakra moving within them, you already know how you're going to have to move your own chakra. Could you replicate the technique instantly? Probably not, but it gives you a huge head start.

Hence why it took Sasuke a while to learn Rock Lee's combat style, and Chidori. Kakashi has a bit more of an edge, because he's practiced, and he's trained himself to recognize jutsus without the use of his eye. Kakashi has been seen using every style of elemental chakra (except for wind, but he probably knows it). After that point, I don't think too many jutsus would surprise you, after all, so many of them are similar anyways.

There, I'm done. Clearly there were more questions after my first erratic post, so I made an even more erratic one. Gratz.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:13 am

Hmmm...I think we really need this one cause Tenshin just learned chidori just by copying
The first time Kitaro used it the next posts Tenshin could already utilized Raikiri.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:32 am

Look at the post cause soon after that He did Raikiri Himself allowing me to ciopy it
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:45 am

No my mistake look at it again i said i did Chidori i just put Raikiri up asthe jutsu i used on accident. Smart A**

Quate in the Topic Kitaro Vs Tenshin: Tenshin jumped up over Kitaro head and then hit a rock with the chidori. Tenshin then looked at Kitaro. Tenshin then did the needed hand sings. " Lets figure out witch is stronger then." Tenshin says as he does another set of handsigns and then does Chidori. Tenshin then ran at Kitaro ready to calide the two lightning elements see see witch well hit.

PS: Sorry for curseing at you but you realy need to read before trying to put me on check with the Kages and All
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 7:58 am

Nah I meant we should put the rule that you cannot just copy jutsus like that so easy.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:06 am

o sorry
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 7:14 am

Did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the current rules for copying jutsus   What is the current rules for copying jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the current rules for copying jutsus
Page 1 of 1