Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Power Plant Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Power Plant Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Power Plant Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Power Plant Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Power Plant Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Power Plant Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Power Plant Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Power Plant Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Power Plant Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Power Plant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 5:21 pm

Fumito has arrived back to Rock village, were he was raised up to a ninja. This was his home town. But now, he only feels anger towards it.
He came back, when he heard rumours of war at the lands of Earth country. All the kages were rumoured to be participating. That would only suit Fumito's current mission, to kill all Kages.

Fumito arrives to the spot of Power Plant.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 5:59 pm

Kidate, who had been speeding by, stopped near the man. Cocking an eyebrow, he gestured to the pile of rubble and broken glass that once was the Power Plant.
"Admiring my handiwork? Or are you a member of the village, looking for revenge?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 7:51 pm

"I don't care about this..." Fumito standing near the rubble, kicks a piece of trash away.
Fumito then looks for eye contact with kidate
Back to top Go down

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 8:09 pm

Kidate's emerald eyes gleamed in the shadows of the dome. Motioning toward the pile of rubble he said, "Well, if you are here to fight me, let me warn you that I did all of that in one swing." Smiling once he finished his sentence, Kidate stood and waited, expecting an attack
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 8:45 pm

(i deleted the argument go ahead an post here and delte this when you see it kidate)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 9:38 pm

ki strolled to the rubble and knelt down at the panels. " hm....i can use this...."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 11:34 am

Fumito stood silently and stared at Kidate until Ki showed up. Fumito continued his staring at Ki and pronouced:
"I want to join the battle."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 12:43 am

" nah, this is just between billages. not angry missing ninjas with nothing to do. by the way, how did you like my pet kitten mizu? you know, the one that kicked your ass." ki kneeled down and began to shape the different peices. " you know, inside a and outside a panel is silicon, extremely obsorbant and is usually found in waterbeds. it is also known in the chinese medicine to cure poisoning in watertowers and it is also extremely flamible. that is also why it is encased in plastic. but since you removed it. the mercury-which was the main source just like your eco lightbulb- was exposed. so i suggest you flee because a few more minutes of this stuff will youll be in the fetal position having a cardiac arrest."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 7:20 am

"Eh? Don't worry, I won't stay long. However, I want to speak to one of your leaders."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:00 pm

"hm....sure, whatever. i just dont want you geting hurt so please go. all of you." ki was absorbed in his work.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 7:59 pm

"Where are the Kages?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 10:40 pm

ki turned and smiled as he got up. he tapped fumito on the shoulder. "goodbye." and he teleported fumito to 3 miles away, safe enough not to get consumed in the toxins which ki was immune to.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 8:04 am

((Teleportation jutsu? -.- I checked your applications, you do have jutsus but no descriptions to them. I don't know if you have this jutsu or not. Maybe you just godmodded.))

Before Fumito disappeared he pushed a giant explosion tag in to Ki's mouth. Forcefully making the tag enter Ki's stomach. A few seconds after Fumito got teleported away. Ki exploded in to thousand pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 5:16 pm

ki regenerated, being put back together. " jeez, yourwelcome." ( its apart of my clan. fortunately) he began reconstructing the plant and putting on some clothes hat wernt blown to peices.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 5:23 pm

(Hm, clan or not... even kekkai Genkai's have to be in your profile... As do the techniques used by the kekkai genkai... you should add them in, for fear of more complaints.)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 5:32 pm

(ok)

ki ook out the mercury. " when its exposed to oxygen, its red. bu when it isnt, its silver." ki made a sheild around it. the sheild around the village would be fine, but he made a sheild around the entire counrty, which he couldnt d anyhing else but keep it up. son, the forces will deteriorate in poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Plant   Power Plant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Plant
Page 1 of 1