Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)

Go down 
+2
Kamoku Willow
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 3:57 am

Kitsuke appeared in the hidden sand village..."This is the day that ends it all..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 11:26 am

ki was sitting on a sand dune drinking tea. he frowned. " too much sand.....i cant see a thing......"
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 12:25 pm

Eiichiro appeared next to Ki in his customary swirl of spring leaves. "Ugh...more fighting" he said blankly staring out into the distance, his eye's vacant "My time can't have come yet. Can it?". He brushed his fringe to one side and nimply hopped up next to Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 2:36 pm

Seiyuuki, dressed in his Kazekage puppet, stepped out from his office doors, walking forwards and taking position between Ki and Kitsuke.

"Naturally, we're doing this outside of the Hidden Sand Village, and if it is going to be in my country, it's imperative that we win, I'm helping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 4:30 pm

Chuckling, Kidate jumped from the rooftop of the Kazekage's office. Landing in a flurry of sand, cloth, hair, and wind, Kidate took up a position by Eiichiro.
"Eiichiro, my old Danna." He said, nodding toward him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:31 pm

ki grinned and waved the oposite direction of them (hes really blind now lol) "ello!"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:34 pm

(Why is he blind?)

"Ki!"

Seiyuuki shouted out to his fellow Kage.

"We're over here, friend!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:36 pm

( because the sand is making his atom eye confused, making him literally blind) "oh.....eh, i feel stupid." ki walked over to the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

(Ah, that's why Miyuki has a hard time in this country as well. Got it.)

"Glad to see you once again Ki, though I doubt you could say the same right now. Might I ask if you're here to help, or simply amuse?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:41 pm

"im not much of a help here, so i guess both." ki chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:45 pm

as the sun shone through the sand filled air, a strange orange glow illuminated the area. off in the distance two figures could be seen walking towards the group of people. as the two figures got closer it was easy to tell that one was Zodiark dressed in his normal blue attire, but it was unclear who the second person dressed in red and baggy pants was. as the two men got closer, they both stopped about 10m from the group of people they both said at the same time "so you believe that you are going to simply erase us from this world." once the group looked at the pair of men it became more obvious that the two men could have been twins

how the two men look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:50 pm

(Vergil and Dante.... very badass)

Seiyuuki stepped to the front of the group.

"You are a threat to many of us, so if we are to try and erase you, we may as well do so now."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:52 pm

ki snapped his fingers. " crap, i forgot my pencil."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:53 pm

"whether we are a threat or not" the one in blue started "you cannot simply stop a being with power such as ours" the one in red continued and finished what the other one started
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:02 pm

Seiyuuki spoke up again.

"Your attitude towards your omni-powerful self has already been presented by you even showing up. There's no more need for this." Seiyuuki began marching forward, passing through the sand's gates.

"If we're to do this, we do it far from the city, or do you need victims and cheap underhanded techniques to win?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:03 pm

miyuki apeard ontop of the village gate on sei's left side. " im afraid that wont be neccesarry."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:04 pm

again speaking in unison they said "no, we have more than enough skill and power to defeat you" the two of them stood there waiting, the red one had a large two-handed sword on his back while the blue one seamed to be completely without any weaponry
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:05 pm

Seiyuuki grinned, "Perhaps you're letting your eyes deceive you?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:07 pm

"only a fool believes all of what he sees" the blue one said as he continued to stands still while the red one took the sword off his back and began to twirl it around himself
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

miyuki pulled out a cooked clay sword with the tipped curved. it was twice the size of her body. and she split it in half. one for each hand. it had dimond edges.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

Seiyuuki tilted his head. "Should I make it more interesting then? How about I only use one finger?" he raised a hand, wagging a finger at the pair of Zodiark's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:12 pm

Kakuzu then appear a top the gate " one finger? your going to need more then that even with the 1 tail bijuu" kakuzu said towards the kazekage
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:12 pm

"aw c'mon sei, lets not get bigheaded. lets just fight and get some lunch afterwards. im hungry."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:13 pm

"we may be over confident, but not even you are powerful enough to defeat us with one finger"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:15 pm

"I didn't say I was going to use my Bijuu... did I?"

Seiyuuki tilted his head back towards Ki. "True enough friend, but you're buying." The Kazekage then lunged forwards, sand blowing up in his wake as he launched himself towards the two Zodiarks. Raising his hand, a solid blade of chakra formed around his finger, invisible to the naked eye.

Chakra Kurikata no Jutsu [Chakra Molding technique]
This technique is an advanced variation of the puppetry technique, created by Seiyuuki, using many of the same concepts. Initially, the user sends his chakra out in a thin line. Once he accomplishes that, he molds the chakra into a shape, any shape at all. From there, he can either move the object with the use of his chakra string still attached to it, or simply disconnect it and use it as a solid object. Because these objects are made out of pure chakra, they are invisible to the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)   Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki vs. Gyouan Showdown (calling all Akatsuki...)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next