Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The search for the cave Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The search for the cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The search for the cave Empty
PostSubject: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 10:56 pm

With Warugi in his hand, kidate hopped from rock to rock, climbing the small mountain. Following the hammer's directions, he soon made it to a small cave. Using the hammer to make the opening taller, he traveled on. The hammer's eyes created enough light to illuminate the path ahead of him. He began his walk into the depths of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:04 pm

ki watched kidate from the high ridge of a mountain. he was on his monthly hunt and had just finished. he watched him looking for something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:08 pm

Walking into a small, cavernous room, he smiled as he saw the seal. Along the back wall, a red seal was painted, most likely in blood. In the middle of the seal was the Kanji for "Redemption". Mouthing the word silently, he walked forward. Before he could reach the wall, however, an odd beast fell from the sky. It resembled a bat.

"No pass." It said in a raspy voice.
"Please?" Kidate asked nicely
The bat seemed to think for a while. Finally, clicking it's teeth it spoke.
"Evil man doesn't seem evil. Last evil man attacked, not asked nicely. Pass." It decided, flying back to the ceiling. With a smirk, Kidate moved forward. Hitting the symbol with the hammer head, the eyes glowed with an eerie, black light. The seal glowed the same color. Soon, the wall was gone. Sitting on an altar was a small, crimson ring with the image of a spine on it. Walking over, he took the ring and began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:12 pm

after ki licked his teeth clean of blood, he laughed. he watched kidate walk along the road right above him. he was in his blind spot. " well, looks like you won a prize. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:48 pm

miyuki teleported behind ki. before he could do anything she gouged his left jaw from eye to chin and grabbed his feet, took her waist string off and tied it to his hands. she then began to slit his throat several times and then she dragged him by the nose, threw him off the cliff along with a 4X20 boulder on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 12:21 am

Wes blew in with the wind infront of Kidate "Why are you in MY land cloud gennin?" wes said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 4:29 pm

"Mainly? Anything I want. Besides that? I was taking out a missing-nin that was in your land." Kidate said. He smirked as he continued walking, attempting to block out the annoying distractions.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

Like the wind he bew infront of Kidate "Leave now or i will kiillyou!" Wes proclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:08 pm

"What the hell do you think I am trying to do? Now get the hell out of my way, or when you try that again I'll spread you out like taffy!" He yelled back, hopping over the Kage and continuing on his path.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:10 pm

Wes once again appared infront of him "leave the other way this land is sacred to my people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:11 pm

"What the hell? This is the way I came. I have to leave your village, by not going near your village gate?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:13 pm

"Go through my village gate don't trespass on are scraed land" Wes suggested not wanting ot fight the cloud gennin because it might leader to more tension between the two villages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:15 pm

Jumping backward, he pushed himself into the sky. This allowed him to fly well around whatever "sacred land" that annoying man had claimed. Keeping himself afloat using the drafts and his gale palms, he made a good distance in a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:18 pm

Wes appered infornt of him again solidifeed his ellbow and crahed it down on the gennin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:24 pm

Pushing himself to the left, he laughed. Dodging the elbow was no hard feet.
"I am doing as you ask, do not tempt me to fight back. That would end badly for every village."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:25 pm

"You are not but a gennin you are not doing as i asked your are still going over my peoples scraed lad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:28 pm

"I am going around, and over." He commented. "Also, I am much more than just a genin." He said, continuing his path. "We are almost out of your land, pebbles for brains. Now let me pass the next mile and I will be gone. You cannot claim the sky."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:30 pm

"oh but i can" wes said turning into the wind and disapering (your next post better be your leaving anything else and i will attack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 7:35 pm

"Oh, but you can't. For I already own it." He said. Pushing all of his chakra into his feet, he burst it forward in the shape of wind, disappearing without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 9:40 pm

ki got from under the boulder. he laughed. "wes, why did you try to attack kidate but not miyuki? you know shes more of a match to you than he was."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

miyuki took another boulder and threw it on him. "im still her numbnut!"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 12:12 am

Wes appered next to the to "well your not on scared grounds yet"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:30 am

miyuki rolled her eyes. " oh please, enough with the exscuses. your here because you want to pick on kids and not 50 year old women that wants to kill their father." miyuki raised the rocks around ki, and then hit them down hard, making a tomb.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 7:13 pm

"areo force" wes said as he lifted up all the rocks with the wind
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 10:07 pm

miyuki had made spikes underneath ki as it was pressed down. when it was lifted, kis bady lay in the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for the cave   The search for the cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for the cave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next