Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

In with the new out with the old

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

In with the new out with the old Empty
PostSubject: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 8:04 pm

Wes walked into his office and began to clear out some of shu's old stuff
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:23 am

ki was sitting on the windowsill eating an onigiri. " setting yourself up so soon?" he laughed between swallows.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:40 am

"Well i have to get a move on there will be plenty of paperwork on rebuilding, which i think i will do some work myself on" Wes said as he put up a picuture of him and the 2nd Tsuchikage before shu
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:42 am

ki winced. "oosh...now i remember. sorry about that shu, if i was....existing then i wouldve helped you. but i can help you rebuild in making up for it if thats okay."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:44 am

"No it's not your fault, but there are other kages out ther who could of showed up! Any help you can give would be great." wes said as he picked up some burnt papers sighed and put them in the trash
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:48 am

ki sighed in releif. "good." ki took the papers out of the trash and restored them to their former glory. " just tell me what to do, and where should i go."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:52 am

"Well it would be faster if we could telport there." wes suggested as he wanted to show his master his new jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:55 am

ki smiled. "good, you first. ill meet you there." ki said, but he didnt want to say anything that it was his keke that made him able to teleport while shu had to rely on a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:01 am

Wes turned into the wing than reappered at the gate to the village
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:02 am

ki just disapated out of the office and reformed in front of shu. " well, at least we dont have to waste time walking now."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:06 am

(im not shu)

yes well you seehe got the half of the village that isnt under ground so this is what we need to do rebuild all that we can each property ha a floorplan in front of it that corisponds to what needs to be built there" Wes said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:10 am

ki nodded. "in what ind of material?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:13 am

"well were dutting are own lumber," wes said pointing to the forest behind them"as for insalation we order fiberglass," he pointed to the pile of pink stuff"overthere is sheet rock and paint."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:16 am

ki nodded. "you only need that much. and you can call your ninjas on break. this'll be fun. atom clone jutsu." ki said as he multiplied. they then seperated into 6 groups each 2 miles away with 3 kis in each group making more lumber with the atom eye and using their major strength and speed began to rebuild the town. in an hour, almost half of the village was rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:19 am

In that time wes had built one house using his areoforce jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:21 am

ki called for a break and released his jutsu. he sat down and drank some water. " i knew it. this is fun...." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:22 am

"My village its fixed, how can i repay you master?" wes asked
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:29 am

ki laughed again. " by being a good kage."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:30 am

"well i can only try to do my best" wes said with a sigh compared to the other kages he was weak
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:33 am

ki frowned, sensing his despair. " the secret of being a kage is.....loving what you do and loving those around you. i rememberd when i read this book called the bible- poor author, he had no good taste in literature nor grammar- but one good thing he said was 'love yor friends and love your enimies more'"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:37 am

(lol)
"Well i do, but i cant protect any of this i mean i failed not to long ago just to be promoted."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:38 am

ki sighed. "the reason you failed is because no one was there for you. as you train, you will gain more bonds, because even the hokage and me need help in war. and soon, you will have a tight bond with both."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:41 am

"yes, i will aso place a mission to the Kaze when he is picked. As for that other kage Duskae would be ashamed he had talked so highly of him." Wes said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:46 am

ki laughed. " all of us have something to be ashamed about but its good that your planning ahead. im proud."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:52 pm

"aggreed, well now that my village is rebuilt there is nothing for us to be doing out her in the open." wes said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In with the new out with the old   In with the new out with the old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In with the new out with the old
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Previous Tsuchikage Reign {Closed} :: Tsuchikae's Office!-
Jump to: