Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kugo's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 4:33 pm

Kugo walked silently into the cloud village. He sighed, his black eyes scanning the area. The took out an old bundle of cloth from his back pouch, unraveling it. It was his Cloud headband, he placed it over his eyes and tied it back, pushing his chakra in a web outward instead. He walked slowly through the gates and tried to locate an old friend.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 5:06 pm

Kitaro appeared down near Kugo "kugo is back!"
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 5:07 pm

"Greetings Raikage-sama!" Kugo said, quickly turning around and moving his headband to his neck.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 5:17 pm

"im glad your back kugo i missed you here" Kitaro said looking straight at Kugo with eyes showing there hapiness
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 6:13 pm

"I am glad I am back as well!" Kugo said, stretching a bit. "Kisho, is he doing well? Have we gotten any new genin? Will I need a new squad? Any wars going on? What did I miss? How are you!?" Kugo asked rapid fire, there were so many things to ask.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 6:59 pm

"oh things are going fine Kisho is leaving us but that is the only important thing for him and no you dont need a squad if you dont want one" Kitaro answered taking him into the village
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 7:02 pm

"Hmmm... Well Kisho was my only squadmate, so I might want one." Kugo said thoughtfully, he would be a newbie to the village for a bit.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 8:08 pm

"eh really not much has changed exept we are bigger now" Kitaro said showing him to his own personal quarters
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 8:26 pm

"Hmm. So, has the tactical master of the Cloud come up with any new plans? If so, I hope I am a major role" Kugo said jokingly, bowing to Kitaro and entering the room.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 8:28 pm

Kitaro followed him in with a chuckle "you know i dont want everyone knowing about my plans your lucky i told you some of them" Kitaro said with another little laugh
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 8:31 pm

"Hmmm. I will have to play you in some game sometime, see if I am not too rusty." Kugo said, chuckling a bit himself. He sat down on an open chair.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 9:42 pm

"well i bet you are rusty your getting to be almost as old as I am" kitaro laughed and sat down across from him
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:28 pm

"So, now that we are through the small talk. Any missions you need done?" Kugo asked, placing his folded hands under his chin.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:50 pm

"yeah actually I need you to do some errands and buy my food so I dont have to do any work but Raikage stuff" Kitaro smiled and looked at Kugo and laughed
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:52 pm

"Unless you want soil in your ramen, I would suggest a slightly more difficult mission." Kugo said, half-joking.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:52 pm

"Then nope ive been a little dry on missions lately" Kitaro said getting back to the normal conversation between him and kugo
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 4:09 pm

"Hmmm..." Kugo said, thinking to himself. "Then I suppose I might train, or check out the newbies. Who are they anyway?" Kugo asked, curious as ever.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 4:25 pm

"well miyuki willow is definatly one you were not here to see come to the village but as for any others I dont know exactly when you left anymore it was so long ago". Kitaro said this thinking hard
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 4:47 pm

"Alright, well I will train for a while. Let me know if you need me for missions or plans." Kugo said, standing to leave.
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 4:52 pm

"wait this is your house and I wouldnt make a house for Kugo without a training field in the back" Kitaro smiled and pointed at the back door
Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 5:00 pm

"Thank you." Kugo bowed, walking toward the back door. He stopped in the kitchen first, checking to see if the fridge had any Ramune. Oh how he had missed Ramune. "Living on Ramen and Water aint fun." Kugo commented, grabbing some Ramune and walking outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kugo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugo's Return   Kugo's Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kugo's Return
Page 1 of 1