Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Gilgamsh's Preparations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Gilgamsh's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:50 pm

With the dissapearence of Tsumi, the preparations for the tournament nearly stopped. Gilgamesh, who was anxious to conquer the water country. " Since that man dissapeared, it seems everyone has forgotten about the tournament " he said getting surrounded by a Red Aura. He kept flying around, making sure Masahiro was still with him. " Im Sure it was here somewhere " he said as he flew around, looking fr something. " Ah... here it is " he said as he landed A little ahead of the Village of the Mist [ The edge of the cliff ].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:54 pm

"Mist is in ruins at the moment" I said from behind Gilgamesh "Anyone could take over". I folded my wings and bowed my head "I am here only if you need my help". Looking at the ground I still did not raise my head. My scarf billowed in the breeze, my hands were at my sides, I repeated "only if you need it".
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:57 pm

Masahiro rattled inside the bottle, it then popped, the cork flying off and his form taking shape beside Eiiichiro.

"Well, what did you want to do?" Masahiro questioned, looking toward Gilgamesh, before glancing over to Eiiichiro.

"You! You were the one who diced that map into pieces, that was valuable!"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:09 pm

" What did i want... i wanted to show my Knights, our Castle " he said as his body began to glow bright red. The energy was overflowing from his body and entering the ground. After about 5 minutes, he recited a chant : " This soil be the witness to the ruins of my refuge, i demand thou return to me what is mine, from your depths " and saying this, he placed his hands to the ground and as he did that, a rish of energy began to flow through him. Then, he did an action as if telling something to rise. Just as he finished the Chant and the action, the entire area began to tremble. The Earth Began to crack up and the tree's fell. Slowely, bit by bit, a castle began to emerge from the depths of the Earth, removing anything in its way. In about 10 more minutes, it emerged completely. " Just like i left it " he said, smirking with an evil grin and insane Eye's, Glowing Red. Before the stood a magnificant castle.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:49 pm

"Hmph!" Masahiro leaned against a larger boulder.

"It's a little dusty, I mean, if anything we should have a bright, shining castle, something that stands for power. Mind if I give it a quick wash off? It's not like I'll hurt it none."

Masahiro took a few steps forward, towards the edge of the cliff, and formed a few quick hand seals, but primaril waited for Gil's go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:59 pm

" I was gonna use do it next myself, but its better you di it. Go ahead " he said as he watched Masahiro, while he leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

Forming the last hand seal, Masahiro stood stock still.

In seconds, clouds seemed to appear out of nowhere as the wind picked up and the skies seemed to grey out. Looking upwards, Masahiro smiled as rain, light at first, began to pour from the clouds he created. As it picked up, the dust and mold from the castle was washed away into the ocean.

"There, and you'd best get used to the rain, you're in the land of water now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 5:09 am

I walked up to the castle wall and ran my gingers along the stone "hmph nice" I said standing back a little to get a good view of the whole structure "but what about the inside, I guess your gonna want furniture".
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:20 am

" Dont worry. When i left, i truned everything to stone. All i have to do is undo that." he said as he pointed his arm at the castle. Suddenly, a bright light emerged and all the tree's and grass, and other stuff which was stone turned real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:26 am

I walked up to the door and produced a seal with I placed on the wood "Only the blood of one of us will open this door now" I explained, biting my thumb and tracing the scarlett blood on the paper. The door opened.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:30 am

" Err... i was just gonna open it with my hands, but i like your idea better anyways " he said entering the door. " Feels good to be back " he said as he stretched his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:32 am

I walked in after Gilgamesh looking in awe at all the decorations and furniture "So Gilgamesh-sama, what do we do first".
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:33 am

" Stop calling me Sama for a start. Gilgamesh is fine. Or if you must, use Lord Gilgamesh, but its upto you " he said as he walked through the corridor, which led to the Throne room. He opened the door and revealed a magnificant room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:36 am

"Fine" I spat bitterly "Gilgamesh, I will do anything to help, just tell me what you want of me" I bowed on the cold floor "what is the first thing you want me to do?".
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:46 am

" Firstly, we need to get rid of that pest Fumito or Fugito or whatever his name was. " he said as he went and sat on his throne. " You may take your place on that chain Eiichiro " he told him while he placed his hand on the throne's Side, and as he did, something Clicked, and from the other side, the floor opened and Gil, but his hand into it , revealing an armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:48 am

"Right away?" I asked, a angry look from Gilgamesh was the only answer I needed "I do my best" I said weakly, zipping up my hoodie and flickering away in a swirl of green leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

" Why is he so Serious ? " Gil said to himself. "Where's masahiro anyways ?" he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:58 am

There was a note on the floor it read : Im not serious you just scare me thats all P.S. Masahiro's outside.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:02 pm

" Oh...Well i tend to have that effect oon people at times. Anyways, masahiro can come when he wants two." he said as he went into a room behind the Throne and when he came out, he was wearing his Armor.[ To see how he looks in da armor, Please look at me App ]
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:21 pm

Masahiro's essence trickled down a wall, and then took form in front of Gilgamesh.

"Defenses are necessary, I've got a few ideas I could whip up, but good use of the castles location in hidden mist. Anyways, I see you've sent Eiiichiro on his mission. Is there anything you'd have me do meanwhile?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:30 am

" Well... with your abilities, you could be an excellent Spy. I need you to get me all the information you can on the Gouyan " he said as he rested he chin on his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilgamsh's Preparations   Gilgamsh's Preparations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilgamsh's Preparations
Page 1 of 1